Believe ?

I H A T E Y O U ! ! !

Jessica P.O.V :

           Wait, Last week Soo-Man asked me if i'm ready to debut then i said yes but why suddenly he add another member to our batch? is she really going to debut with us? i heard from Leeteuk Oppa that Soo-Man will debuting them soon with a 12 Member. ah, i wish i could be just like them. it is my dream to become a singer. wait, can i ask Soo-Man to debut me with them so that the group will consist 13 member? 'hahahaha, you're daydreaming again Jessica!' wait, where is the voice come from? ah, Taeyeon Eonnie is watching me. 'Sorry, i'm sleepy'

'Lets go, we have to practise more if we want to success in the upcoming test' say Taeyeon to all of us. They practised and practised and practised. what? its almost 5 P.M. and i should meet with Leeteuk Oppa on 3 o'clock. I guess i should call him. what wrong with me? why today i feel that i hate the new girl. Taeyeon Eonnie ask me to teach her well. 

 

Taeyeon P.O.V :

          Is Jessica okay? it seems like she is thinking a lot. something is playing in her mind. Should i ask her? maybe i can help her. Taeyeon knock Jessica's room door. 'Eonnie, what bring you here?' 

'Jess, are you okay? can you tell me whats going on? i can help you.'

'Its nothing Eonnie.'

'Come on, i know something is playing in your mind?'

'I.... I.... er.. er.... I... I hate  that new girl. A few week before she came, Soo-Man ask me, if i'm ready to debut then i said yes. I thought he is really serious to debut us but then someone came and i kinda think that we have to wait another 2 or 3 years to debut because of that girl!'

'maybe she will be good on our group. there is a reason why Soo-Man take her and train her in out batch maybe she will be debuting in other group so that we shouldn't have to wait her?'

'maybe if that is in Soo-Man mind'

'are you okay now? you should focus on your training, the test is around the corner. you should focus on your academic archieve too, okay?'

'okay, can you leave my room because i'm sleepy and i feel like to sleep early tonight'

'okay' I leaved the room with hope that she will teach Miyoung and treat her well. I don't want a conflict to happen in our batch. 

 

Tiffany P.O.V :

           Am i really doing great over here? i almost giving up when i was at States but my Sunbaenim motivated me not to giving up and try hard to reach your dream. 'Eonnie, can i talk to you for a second?'

'Yeah sure' reply Taeyeon.

'I'm just want to ask you a question'.

'go ahead and ask'.

'Am i really doing great in our batch?'

'okay, honestly everyone think like that. you must stick in you mind that Dream Always Come True. we are the one who has to achieve it and not giving up. I heard from the US staff that you almost giving up. is it true?'

'Yes, it is true but the Sunbaenim motivated me'.

'i'm also almost giving up when my first year. the Noona are making fun of me but some Noona tell me not to Give Up and try harf to achieve your dream'

'Thanks for the advice and i do BELIEVE that DREAMS COME TRUE!'


Remember, Dreams always come true we are the one who has to achieve it. i dedicated this chapter to the one who almost giving up in their life eventhough my english is so bad but i believe you all will understand the meaning of this short chapter. and credits to CITYLIGHTS for making a poster to this stories :)