How JeTi is born?

I H A T E Y O U ! ! !

Jessica : Hi, are you the one who is being transfered here from the SM US Academy?

Tiffany : Yes, Can you take me around and wow, your english is very good.

Jessica : Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Jung Sooyeon and i was born and being raised in California.

Tiffany : I'm from California too. I raised in Diamond Bar. and you?

Jessica : you are asking so much question. come on, let me take you for a walk around this building. This is the room where we practise dancing. this is where we practise vocal. this is where we chill out. and please take a note, that every month there will be a test. you have to dance or sing or act in front of the teacher and probably in front of Lee Soo-Man. do you know him? he is the founder of this company. he has a right to kick you out if you don't have any improvement! 

Tiffany : May I Ask? Are you the leader of our batch? coz' you are too noisy and talking this talking that.

Jessica : you are the one who want me to take you around right?

Tiffany : I'm asking you to take me around not teaching me around! and excuse me, i'm hungry and i want to eat at the cafeteria.

Jessica : Okay, if you need anything just drop by at the Vocal Room. i will be over there.

Tiffany : err, okay. hmm, if yu don't mind. may i ask, which way should i go to Cafeteria?

Jessica : you should take the way that lead you to the Dancing Room and just walk until the end of the corridor and you will see a door. that door will lead you to the Cafeteria. its a secret door, only certain people know that door.

Tiffany : Thanks.

          Tiffany just follow the instruction and at the end, she's lost.

Tiffany : Where am i? i should just ask the information center.

Taeyeon : Hey, who are you?

Tiffany : Hi, I'm Hwang Stephanie or my korean name is Hwang Miyoung. and who are you?

Taeyeon : I'm Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon. people in our batch call me Dorky Tae. kekeke. and if you want to know, people in our batch call Jessica, Seargent Sic because she is so bossy and acting like she is the leader of our batch.

Jessica : Excuse me. Did i just heard my name? 

Tiffany : No, you didn't. she is taking to the cafeteria. i didn't find the way that you told me.

Taeyeon : What way? this building doesn't have any secret way. 

Jessica : err. i'm.... i'm....

Taeyeon : wait, are you trying to troll her? she is new here. at least, please show some courtesy to our new member!

Jessica : I'm sorry. 

Tiffany : Your sorry is accepted. urm, Eonnie.

Taeyeon : call me Taeyeon.

Tiffany : Taeyeon, may i walk with Jessica?

Taeyeon : Sure and I hope you too will be a good friend to each other. 

Jessica : We will Eonnie.

Taeyeon : And I hope you will be good to Tiffany, Jessica!


End Of Chapter 1, Taeyeon really helps Jessica and Tiffany to form JeTi. hehe, She is so kind and firm. that why she is the best Leader in the world. don't forget to subsribe and stay tuned to the next chapter. is it okay if i do this kind of story i mean Dialogue or you want me to change? just stated it in the comment box :)