Chapter 5- Honeymoon trip to Jeju Island!

We Got Married (TaeMin and You version)

Your POV

I yawned as I woke up. Beautiful morning. No schedules for today, just filming for We Got Married with Taemin.

With Taemin.

With Taemin.

With Taemin.

WHAT?! That irritating Taemin?!

 

I sighed. My morning was already ruined at the thought of Taemin. I got up from my bed, and went outside my room. I was sleeping inside our house. I think Taemin was still sleeping. I looked around and saw a pretty envelope wrapped with a pink ribbon in front of the rag just in front of the door. I picked it up. Maybe this was from the We Got Married staff yet again.

To. Taemin-ah and Min Hyeon-ah

Today is the day for your honeymoon in Jeju Island! Please see the back of the letter for the tickets. You are going to stay there for 2 days only, due to Taemin-ah's concert practices and Min Hyeon-ah's album promotions. Please make the most out of your trip there and don't forget to do something memorable in Halla-san! 

Halla-san? Wasn't that the famous mountain in Jeju Island? I smiled to myself. Umma, I'm finally going to Jeju Island. I'm sorry if I couldn't bring you with me. 

I knocked at Taemin's door. But, he wouldn't answer. I started to get impatient and opened the door. Woah, he didn't lock it. I saw him holding his blanket tightly. He was fully covered. I guess he was cold. His facial expression was like that of a child's. I couldn't get angry with him now. I just chuckled to myself and started to play with his hair. Then, I started to pulling it. HAHA.

"Mm..! Ya!" He finally woke up. I was laughing. I couldn't hold it in. 

"You looked so vulnerable and cute when you were sleeping..!" I really couldn't help but laugh. The cute prince became a huge monster when he woke up. It was my form of revenge.

He was flustered. "Who told you to barge inside my room?!"

I frowned this time. "Ya! I was only going to tell you that we're going to have our honeymoon trip in Jeju Island for two days!"

He paused for a moment. "Jeju...Island?" His voice got smoother.

"Ne." I pouted. "You're hitting your wife early in the morning! Aish!" I stormed off to my room to pack. Taemin was laughing at me.

"We need to climb Halla-san!" I shouted at him as a last remark.

------------------

"Please enjoy the ride to Jeju Island."

The lady on the speakers said. I put on my headphones, and suddenly got the idea of playing a bet with Taemin.

"Taemin-ah," I whispered to him. He gave me a questioning look.

"Let's have a bet."

"What bet?"

"We have to listen to each other's song. Then, you have to guess which part I sang. I'll do the same,too." I grinned at him. 

"Alright, I'll do it. If I win, you'll have to do something special for me." He smirked.

"And, what special thing is that?"
"Actually, it's a package. You have to call me Yeobo, then you have to sleep on the sofa." He smiled innocently. I pouted. He was so mean.

"I'll have mine as a package,too. If you lose, then you sleep on the sofa and you would have to act all lovey-dovey for the whole day!" I guess that was enough punishment. Seeing Taemin all lovey-dovey would be so funny. I need to record this.

"I'll listen to Lucifer, and you listen to Waiting." I started searching for Lucifer in the touchscreen thingy. Finding it was no hassle; it was on the top page. I listened to it intently. 

The song was very upbeat. It makes me want to dance with it. But, I focused on the song. oh! I spotted his voice! But, it was too fast so I looked for another one. Then..

" I SPOTTED IT!" I shouted at him, surprising all the other passengers. I blushed. That was embarrassing. Taemin was laughing at me.

"Sing," He said while laughing. I pouted, but then, I started to focus.

"Neoneun geureohke nae mameul dada dada dada gajyeo noko~" I sang. I sang it in a slow beat, 'cause it was too fast. He clapped his hands and started laughing all over again.

"Ya! You promised that you'd act all lovey dovey, right? Why are you still laughing?" I got mad at him. Really. I was so embarrassed when I shouted.

"Oh, nothing, Yeobo. It's just because you're so cute~" Taemin told me but I could sense that he was laughing. I started laughing,too. I mean, I'm not used to this Taemin. Hearing him with all this "cute" stuff makes me want to puke.

"S-stop it." I was laughing hard. "You sound so lame. At least call me Yeobo for a day."

"Do the same,too." He replied. I glared at him.

"Wasn't I the one who won?"
"I want you to call me Yeobo,too." He stuck his tongue out of me. I just sighed and nodded. Then, we continued to listen to music. I was listening to the 2PM and 2AM sunbaes. They were so cool. 

The plane is now landing. Please do not go to the comfort room right now.

 

I removed the headphones from my head and looked at Taemin. He did the same thing, and looked at me,too.

I faked a smile. "How was the flight, YEOBO?" I said the word "yeobo" with much emphasis that it sounded like I was cursing the name. Taemin laughed.

"It was alright, yeobo. You screaming your head off in delight was absolutely CHARMING and it turns me on." Taemin smirked then laughed it off again. I gritted my teeth in anger and stood up as fast as I could. I banged my head on the top part where we put the luggage. Everyone was laughing at me. I felt my cheeks becoming hotter than ever.

"You're the Pole couple in WGM,right? The TaeMin one?" One person in her 20's asked. It made sense. If you combine my name and Taemin's name, it would result to TaeMin,too. I didn't know we were nicknamed the "Pole Couple". Maybe it was because we were exact opposites.

"Ne," Taemin smiled at her. 

"Annyeong Haseyo," I greeted and bowed at her. She just laughed.

"I could hear you two arguing all the way there," She chuckled. She pointed to the last seat. It was just in front of the comfort room. I blushed.

"No need to worry about it, though. Lots of people found your arguing cute." She chuckled. "May I have a picture with you two?"

"Ne," I smiled at her and took the camera. Taemin took the camera from my hand. He stretched his hand as far as he could to make us fit in the picture. The picture turned out great. She bid us goodbye.

 

---------------------

We settled inside our hotel room first before going out. I was so lucky. I get to sleep in the big bed~! (^o^)/

"Let's go hiking first!" I said to him. It would tire the heck out of us when we get back down from the mountain, but I think we should do hard things first before enjoying. We brought some extra shirts and some things needed for hiking before we went up. I bought a huge water bottle that could supply our need for liquid when we go up. The ah-jussi told us that it would take us about 4 hours to get there. That would be very tiring, but I think this would be worth the hardship. We started to climb up.

"Aigoo. This is such a long road." I finally complained. Patience is not my virtue. But, I shut my mouth when I saw Taemin trying his hardest to walk this long road. I smiled and walked along with him. Maybe he was a nice guy after all. When he doesn't talk.

We finally reached the top without taking a break for 3 and a half hours. That was quite long, but it was really worth it. The view was mesmerizing. Taemin was taken aback,too. I was so noisy at the top by exclaiming too much about the beautiful view. 

Finally, Taemin exploded. "Ya! Don't you know that for the past 3 hours, you were so noisy?!"

I frowned at him. "Sorry!"

We went silent. Then, I finally remembered.  I took out the letter that was sent to us earlier today. 

"Ya, Taemin-ah," I pulled his shirt. "It says here in the letter that we must do something memorable here."

"Memorable?" He checked the letter. "Hmm..."

"Hmm..." I went along with him. Then, I suddenly got an idea.

"Ah! Why don't we say something encouraging?"

"Huh?"

"Something like 'Taemin and Min Hyeon Jjang!"

"That's alright." He smiled at me. 

"I'll go first!"

I ran to the fence . "TAEMIN AND MIN HYEON DAEBAK!" I stood proudly as the tourists eyed me. Taemin laughed again.

"Ya! Taemin-ah! I mean, Yeobo! Come here!" I ran to him and pulled him towards the fence. He was still laughing at my shouting.

"Is it like that?" He repeated his question two times. I just nodded.

He looked at his hands then looked straight ahead. "Taemin and Min Hyeon Fighting! Pole Couple Fighting!" He was still laughing when he was shouting.

"FIGHTING TO US!" I shouted and slapped Taemin's shoulder. I grinned at him like an idiot.

"Ya! That was painful!"

"I don't care, Yeobo!" I stuck my tongue out of him. "Do you want to rest first before going down?"

"Yeah," He wiped his sweat with his handkerchief. "My legs would collapse when we continue."

"Ah! I'll get some ice cream for us!" I ran to the store and got two vanilla ice creams. I didn't know why, but my taste buds craved for Vanilla right now.

----------

After about a few minutes, we went on to our journey. We were silent as usual, with me getting a little bit noisy. Man, I need to shut up.

We were able to reach the end of the mountain by 10PM. We took 8 hours just to get down! We were a bit slow anyways, so I wouldn't doubt that. I was hungry right now. My stomach let out a loud growl.

Taemin laughed at me. "What the heck. See? That's why I want you to feed yourself."

"Aish. I'm hungry, so let's just eat,okay? I have no energy to fight with you!"

"Yeah,yeah." 

We went straight to the restaurant ahead of us. Wow, this restaurant serves pasta. Taemin and I both ordered spaghettis.

We were still silent when we ate. It was a pretty awkward atmosphere, but I think I focused more on the spaghetti. 

We went back to the hotel room and showered (Of course, Taemin goes first.). We dressed ourselves, but were still ignoring each other. That was weird. Taemin and I couldn't go silent for 30 minutes. I wonder what's wrong.

I heard the lights in the living room flick. Maybe he was going to sleep already. Ah. I should just ask him tomorrow. I went to bed, but I couldn't sleep.

------------

It was now 1AM in the morning, but I still couldn't sleep. I slept for an hour, but my eyes were still wide awake. I didn't know what was bothering me or what was wrong with me. It felt like I'm too worried about something. Then, suddenly, I heard my door open. I was frozen. Was it a burglar? Or, was it Taemin? I was scared to even lift my head. Then, I heard someone fall on my bed. 

"M-min Hyeon-ah..." It was Taemin. He was hugging me from behind. But, he was hugging me tightly. Very tight. It's as if he was squeezing me to death.

"Ya..!''

"Min Hyeon, it's so cold..." He groaned. I stood up from the bed and opened the lights.

Taemin's face was reddish. I came near him and touched his forehead. He had a fever. I immediately got some pills for fevers (I had a first-aid kit with me) and made him swallow it. I also gave him water. I washed my big handkerchief and put it on his forehead. Then, I covered him with the bed's blanket.

What am I going to do with you, Lee Taemin?

I felt the sleepiness coming to me. I yawned, and went to the sofa. Sigh. He needs the bed right now, so I'm going to let him sleep in it for tonight. Goodnight, I whispered to him and closed the lights.

---------------------

END.

Sorry for the 2-day late update! >_<. I've been watching the Sweet Potato Couple in WGM. Watch them! They're so cuuute~! Anyways, please comment! :D