Chapter 45- Onew's "Happily Chickeny After"

We Got Married (TaeMin and You version)

Onew's POV

I got tired of scrolling the mouse up and down. My eyeballs were going left and right, just to scan the specific information on the computer's screen.

I looked at the words on the screen.

Onew's girlfriend.

Well? It was the latest search term in Google lately.

Everyone got so hyped up when I posted a picture of Taemin wearing a wig and wearing her..I mean his hanbok and me posing together. I find it quite funny for the fans to actually get mad. It was when we were filming "Hello Baby".

It was like...six years ago?

I only got to post it now, and didn't even type a caption below the picture, so everyone got hyped up.

I already posted an explanation on SHINee's me2day. 

I would NEVER date Taemin. Besides, he's married now. That would be gross.

Key peeked at the screen. "That issue got you hanging, Hyung?"

"Yeah," I pursed my lips. "I've had prettier girlfriends than TAEMIN."

Key stared at me in horror. "You had GIRLFRIENDS?!"

"Yeah." I nodded in confusion. "Wanna know? Well, it's Chickeny, Tak, Chikin, Huhner, Tori, Jirou and others..."

Key smacked my arm. "Are you crazy, hyung?! Those are different words in different languages that only means CHICKEN!"

Key tackled me to the floor and started tickling me. I accidentally hit my head on the chair, but it was nothing. I tickled him back in defense.

''Hyung!" I heard Minho call out. "There's a new chicken restaurant near our dorm!"

I immediately got up and went outside. Minho texted me the directions.

Oh, love.

Chicken....

I love you.

If you would only be real..

If you could only be mine...Only mine. No one else's.

I sighed as I faced the painful reality.

Everyone eats chicken.

It hurts my heart just to see Chicken being torn apart and by those wet tongues. How I wished I was the one doing that to every Chicken that I fell in love with.

I opened the door that lead to the store. It was a pretty store. They had lots of posters of chicken meals everywhere. And, it was colored Yellow.

I happily skipped inside the restaurant as I imagined how delicious my new girlfriends would be when I order them.

"One Grande Chicken Meal please. Could you also take out the rice of that meal? Oh, and put in lots of gravy." I said to the counter person in thought.

I hummed to some random chicken theme song tune when I heard someone at the other counter order.

"One Grande Chicken Meal with lots of gravy. Take out the rice, please."

My eyes widened in shock.

--------------

"Jin Ki-ah~!" I heard a light voice whisper behind me. It was windy today, so I could barely hear her.

"Hyun Mi." I smiled as I turned around and gave her a biiiiiiiiiig hug. 

"Ya! I don't want any other person to see us!" She quickly tried to shove me away. I pouted.

"You're my first girlfriend. Don't be shy of me."

She frowned, and then pinched my cheeks.

"Chicken~" She cooed. I really liked how she called me. Chicken.

"I'm not treating you to some chicken store again." I playfully teased.

Her expression became dark.

Oops.

"You aren't? Then, I'll go eat chicken by myself." She quickly turned around and walked towards the chicken restaurant where we first met.

I sighed.

Then, I smiled.

I thought about chicken I mean Hyun Mi and chicken but seriously I only thought about chicken... well those times when we were together...

I bowed my head down. Get a grip of yourself, Onew. Hyun Mi's your girlfriend now, not those ex-chickens that you had.

I immediately called Jonghyun.

"Yeobosaeyo?"

"It's Onew hyung."

"Yeah?"

"Listen, I need a way on how to make my girlfriend happy again..."

"Oh, Hyun Mi-ah? Well, since you're already 29, here's what you'll do...."

------------------

I nervously clutched the chicken drumstick in my hands.

Please let her like this...Oh, my glorious ex-chicken... 

She finally came inside the chicken restaurant with a glum look on her face. She used to look so cute, but she was so down today. I guess it was my fault.

I looked at her long fingers.

She looked so pretty.

I waved at everybody just like a kid, and smiled cheerfully.

Help me, ex-chicken...

I cleared my throat and spoke. "Hello, everyone! I'm SHINee's Onew, and I am going to personally have an event here today."

I tried to hide my nervousness.

I bit the chicken and deliciously finished it in 10 seconds, and washed my hands. I immediately sat on the piano's bench, and started playing.

Chicken, oh chicken~

I'm just too thankful for you~

I know this ain't my style

But you know it's true.

Through you I have met

That one person

Whose hands are delicate

Whose smile seems so pretty

Whose eyes sparkle brightly

It's none other but you.

I breathed a little as everyone giggled and clapped their hands for me.

I got out of the seat, and stood at the center.

Then, the ever famous "Chicken Dance Theme Song" started playing. I danced confidently to it. It was the only dance that I was really prideful of.

I looked at Hyun Mi, and she was laughing like crazy. I stopped dancing, and took her hand.

"Dance with me!" I excitedly exclaimed. She nodded and we two danced like love chickens for everyone.

After the dance, everyone clapped at us. They were even roaring in laughter.

The manager of the restaurant gave me the box. I gave it to Hyun Mi and smiled.

"It's for you. I'm sorry."

She got shocked, but smiled right after she saw what was inside.

She showed everyone what was inside the box, and everyone started squealing.

I was kinda shy, but I knew I couldn't back down.

"So, what's your answer?" I asked nervously.

"...Yes." She exclaimed happily as she bit one of the chickens that was inside the box. 

She left a big piece of meat almost falling off of . I quickly bit it, then kissed Hyun Mi.

This is our "chicken kiss".

That chicken inside our mouths was love.

-----------------

END.

Wanna know what's inside Hyun Mi's box?

Inside, there are five chickens (number of chickens for the Grande Chicken Meal) and a "Will You Marry Me?" at the center. It was written with ketchup.

LOL. I know how 'passionate' Onew is about chicken here. :))

I need your opinions:

Will I still write a side story for Jonghyun, or continue on with the last chapter (THE really really FINALE chapter) of WGM: Taemin and You Version?

Please do read this and vote~!