Chapter 44 - Minho's Side Story. Or, more like Love Story.

We Got Married (TaeMin and You version)

Minho's POV

I watched as Taemin carried Min Hyeon off to the reception party.

Sigh.

Our maknae really grew up.

He got married ahead of his hyungs!

I laughed a bit at that thought. I was now 27 years old, but still active. SHINee isn't really that popular these days, but we still get a lot of attention from the young teens.

"I really want to marry Se Kyung soon..." Jonghyun hyung said miserably. I laughed. Se Kyung has turned down Jonghyun's request to marry her lots of times already because she wanted to focus on her work. 

"Don't sound so desperate, Jonghyun. At least my girlfriend doesn't bother me with those kinds of things..." Key said as he opened his phone to reply to Nicole. Nicole, who is Kara's member, is Key's girlfriend. Do you know how amazing these two are? They can be anybody that they would like to be: bestfriends, shopping partners, lovers, game mates and others. They're like the perfect match, as Min Hyeon said.

Onew hyung just stared at us as if we were crazy or something.

"Hyung," I patted his back aplogetically. "Don't worry. You'll get a girlfriend soon."

He stared at me cluelessly. "Me? As long as I have chicken, I'm alright."

I rolled my eyes. "You're secretly wanting a girlfriend to fit in there." I pointed to his heart. "It's your heart, yo~" I rapped in English.

"So, how's you and Krystal? Ever kissed yet?" Key said, raising his brow. I gulped.

"Nope. Not yet."

Jonghyun hyung grabbed my arm and tugged it hard. "Seriously?! You've been dating for five years, and you haven't even kissed her yet?"

I scratched the nape of my neck. "Well...She's too fragile, and I might break her.."

"Stupid Minho. She's not a freaking porcelain doll!"

Jonghyun hyung was right. Krystal isn't a doll. But, I think of her as something like a porcelain doll.

It's as if she won't be safe with me.

"Minho?" I heard a high-pitched voice say behind Onew hyung. I looked behind him, and saw Krystal, carelessly wondering.

"Krystal!" I said as I quickly grabbed her. "Didn't I tell you to stay in the reception area?"

"W-well... Sorry...I just wanted to help..." Krystal said, looking away.

Key grabbed my hand away. "Minho, I think you said too much. Don't be so protective of her. You'll look more like siblings that way."

I bowed at him. "Sorry."

I turned to Krystal and saw her foot bleeding a bit.

"What happened?!" I almost shouted at her when I said that. It was a large cut on her leg.

Maybe some twig hit her leg.

I quickly got my handkerchief out and wrapped the bleeding part with it.

"Don't ever do this again." I said to her with a serious tone.

"Hey," She raised a brow. "I'm not the Ice Princess Jessica's sister for nothing. It was a small cut. I could handle it."

"Yeah, I know." I held her hand and walked to the reception area with her. I saw her roll her eyes at me.

----------

"And, Minho oppa...'' Sulli started to say as she chuckled. Onew hyung and I were at f(x)'s table because Jonghyun hyung and Key had gone off to meet their girlfriends.

I'm thankful that I'm not the only guy here.

Onew hyung was laughing along with them. He had five chickens on his plate. No rice, no kimbap, no dessert. Just plain chicken.

Krystal was also smiling and laughing along. I was only smiling though. I didn't get their jokes, so I didn't really laugh much.

I sipped on the wine served on the table. It was already 4:30pm. I saw Taemin and Min Hyeon sneaking off to Taemin's car earlier.

That Taemin. He still thinks like a maknae.

Manager hyung approached us. "The two asked permission if they could sneak off and see their so-called house that Taemin's mother gave them. Well, they're also off for their honeymoon. What are you guys going to be up to after this?"

I saw the worry in Manager hyung's face. He had a wife, and also a son. He was worrying about them, but at the same time, worrying about us. 

I smiled at Manager hyung. "Thanks for the worry, hyung. But, we'll be off by ourselves. We're already adults, hyung. We can manage this."

He smiled back at me. "I know I can trust you guys. Thank you, Minho." he gave me a light tap on the back before leaving.

Here we are again, at this crowded place.

I glanced at Krystal, and saw that she was looking at me,too.

I shot her a smile and stood up. I grabbed her hand and we went to another place.

"Ya, Minho." Krystal said gently, trying to loosen my grip on her.

"It's about time that we have a real date." I smirked at her.

"Real...date?"

"Yeah. Without that awkardness." I winked. "Well, since we're already finished eating...do you want to go to the mall and watch a movie?"
 

"Minho, stop kidding me." Krystal laughed. "As celebrities, we already know much of the latest movies, don't we?"

"Right." I pursed my mouth. 

"I want to go rest." Krystal held my hand. "Let's go to my house. Do you remember it?"

"Of course."

-------------

When we reached Krystal's home, we did lots of things. 

Her parents weren't here for the week because they were making assessments in the United States.

Krystal and I did some pillow fighting, wrestling, swimming, baseball, and movie marathons.

Well, pretty much like girls having sleepovers. You know, the usual stuff.

I also played the piano for her. I got those skills when I shot my drama.

Well, we were just lying down on her enormous bed and looking at the glow-in-the-darks we stuck there when we were little.

"This sure brings me back." Krystal said as she chuckled.

"This is more of a sleepover. It's not a date." I laughed.

"But, we still got to spend time together." She raised her hand up. ''First quality time together after three months: Success!" She shouted and pushed me a bit. I pretended to grab her and used my weight to fall on the floor. Fortunately, I landed on my back, which is great since Krystal didn't get hurt.

Our lips were really near each other.

I slowly tried to approach her lips...

But, then Krystal quickly moved away and stood up. She turned her back at me.

"S-sorry for that awkward situation..." She stuttered. I smirked to myself and got up.

I grabbed her hand and quickly kissed her.

Well, it's not that normal quick peck. It's a real kiss, with our lips involved.

Her lips tasted like cherry. It was soft,too.

After a while, I parted from her lips and hugged her from the back. She quickly faced me and dug her face into my chest. I let go of her and saw her face. She was really cute.

She was blushing too much. That made me chuckle.

"Finally. Our first real kiss." I exclaimed, trying to some more.

"It wasn't out first kiss,though." Krystal murmured. "Do you remember that time...?"

I thought hard about that. I don't really remember but...

"Yeah," I smiled at her. I remembered it this time.

When I made my promise to Krystal that I won't ever leave her alone when we were kids, Krystal kissed me as a sign of our promise.

I laughed. "I can't believe I agreed to that."

She pouted. "You hated being kissed?"

I held her close to me once again. 

"I don't," I whispered to her ears as I kissed her one more time.

This is our kiss.

---------------------

END.

Next would be Onew's love story. ;)