Chapter 43- The Wedding

We Got Married (TaeMin and You version)

Your POV

"Oh, stupid!" I heard Ju Min unnie groan as she tried to fix the hem of my dress. She suddenly pricked her finger.

"Easy, unnie. I don't want you getting this dress messy." My dress was not some grand wedding dress, but only a simply white dress that reaches til my knees. I didn't want to get the long one, so this is much better. The unnies told me I looked so much like a kid getting married when I wore this.

"Oh, right. You're finally getting married." Ju Min unnie rolled her eyes. "Ah~ When will I get a boyfriend?"

'You'll probably be the last one to get married, unnie." I joked. She threatened me by showing me the needle. I stopped and concentrated on myself on the mirror.

Phew.

It's finally my wedding date.

I know how mushy it is for me to say "wedding''. It's kinda...icky? 

Saying "wedding" is gross. I don't really like the 'ring' to it.

Oh well. But, I'm getting married.

To Lee Taemin.

SHINee's most aegyo-tic member.

Well, I don't know if you could say that these days. He practically does some aegyo, but acts totally like a man.

So, I'm really having thoughts if I was going to have a husband or a baby.

We've already got approvals from both of our families.

I sighed to myself happily.

I must get ready. 

"Min Hyeonnie~!" Hee Rin unnie rushed inside and brought out her make-up kit. "I'll do some retouching. You've lost some of the make-up on your face!"
 

"Don't make it too thick, unnie." I cautiously reminded as she started putting the blush-on.

---------------

"Ugh!" I frustratedly held the map in my hands. It almost ripped because I've held it in my hand for a long time.

Stupid Taemin. 

Wanna know what I've been up to for the last 30 minutes? 

All I've got is a stupid map inside a hidden park where almost no one comes because it's really hidden inside the city.

Now, I've got to find my way there in order to get married with a stupid jerk who set all of these up.

Well, the fun part is, I got to ask the SHINee oppas about the directions, since they were in the park,too. More like stations in a game of Amazing Race, though.

They're just standing there, with nothing to do but to convey the directions to me.

Taemin's just torturing us too much.

Well, I've decided to get married, so there's no backing down with this.
I scratched my head lightly, trying to turn to all the directions. I might see a hidden...house? The map has a drawing of a house or something on it.

Well, why are we going to get married inside a house? Isn't that absurd?

I continued to walk, until I saw an 'X' mark below my feet. I looked up, and saw a small and pretty church. It was all white, and there were lots of pink and violet flowers surrounding it. It had that warm feeling to it.

There was a pathway leading to the inside of the church. I slowly walked inside.

"Took you long enough. 30 minutes...?" I heard a voice from the front say. The figure stood up and faced me.

Taemin.

He was wearing white suit that matches well with the small church. There was a priest in front,too, who smiled at me sweetly. I smiled back.

"Let's do this," Taemin slowly walked to me and told me to cross my arms with his. There was a pianist inside,too. The pianist started playing the usual theme for a wedding.

"Taemin," I whispered to him. "What's the use of inviting guests if they're not gonna witness it?"

"Well, they're going to attend the reception anyways. I want this to be just the two of us." He stuck a bit of his tongue out at me, and gazed at the front.

We're really getting married.

We stopped in front of the priest. He said words that would let us keep our vows. We also said our vows and promises. The priest handed us a pillow containing the rings. Taemin took mine, and I took his. Taemin reached for my hand.

"You better put this away," Taemin pouted, slowly removing the other ring that a stylist unnie gave me when I first debuted. 

''No! An unnie gave me that!"

He pouted some more. "Which is more important: Me or that noona?"

Oh,gosh. He was jealous.

"Just...put the other ring on my other hand." I got the ring from his hand and put it in my other hand. Taemin smiled and happily put the wedding ring on my finger.

I lifted his hand, and swiftly put the ring on his finger,too.

The priest and the pianist smiled happily at us.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Oh,no.

My eyes widened as Taemin smirked at me.

Oh, goodness.

It's not like I'm used to it, but... in front of a priest and a pianist?!

I'm so thankful that they were the only ones watching, though.

Taemin instantly grabbed my neck, and kissed me. I kissed back a little, but I pushed him away after about five seconds.

I am totally saving the kisses for the honeymoon. Or, well, at least not now.

No too much kisses.

I warned Taemin not to go on, and he pouted. 

The pianist took a picture for us. Then, Taemin smirked.

He carried me bridal-style and walked through the hidden park. We were going to the reception area, which was just outside the hidden park.

Along the way, we met the SHINee oppas.

"Ho ho. Did it finally happen?" Minho stared at us and smirked.

"Get out of the way, hyung. My wife's really heavy."

I liked how the "wife" word sounded, but the word after that ruined my mood.

"YA!" I shouted as I hit his head.

"Ow! Careful with that hand of yours, yeobo!"

I hit him once more on the head. "Don't call me Yeobo! It's so gross~!"

Then, everyone laughed. 

"Okay, let's get you two to the reception. I'm sure everyone's waiting."

-----------

After a whole day of greeting and thanking and all the eating stuff, Taemin and I went somewhere.

Taemin told me his mom purchased a house for us.

Well, what the heck.

I could've pitched in, but umma-in-law insisted us having it.

I was really guilty about it, but Taemin threatened me that he'll keep calling me "yeobo" if I don't accept it.

I sighed in defeat as I nodded at him.

"Taemin," I murmured as he drove. "Don't you think living together is too fast?"

"Not really. We're just gonna visit for now, though."

I widened my eyes in shock. "Visit for now?! Where are we going after that?"

"Honeymoon." He smirked, his eyes fully tainted with slyness. 

Oh, gosh.

My heart was beating rapidly. H-h-honeymoon...?

I'm still not prepared yet!

--------------

We finally reached the resort where only celebrities visit. 

It was open for all, but if a celebrity was inside, they'll immediately close it from the public.

That's what happened earlier.

I rememebered how the house look when we visited it. It was really nice and perfect.

There was a huge space for playing sports outside, and the house was colored white, with cute windows. 

The house was not that big, but it wasn't too small, either.

I liked it.

Now, here we are, at the resort. It was 10pm already, and I bet it would be really exhausting for us to do some swimming and stuff, so we just unpacked our things. 

'Ya! Taemin! Why are your clothes with me?!" I whined as I threw his shirt on his face. 

"I don't know. Maybe one of your unnies thought it was yours."

Then, we went silent again.

I stood up and did some stretching, because my legs were really exhausted. 

Taemin stood up,too, and stretched a bit. Then, he looked at me.

"Min Hyeon-ah," He murmured as he got near me. I shot him a confused look.

Then, he pinned me to the wall.

"What the-" I was cut off by a sudden kiss from him.

I didn't dare fight back. Instead, I kissed him back.

After a few moments, we didn't stop.

I couldn't breathe anymore, so I pushed Taemin away.

''Taemin..." I said in the middle of panting. "Don't be too rushed. Not tonight. I'm freaking tired."

"Who told you that we were going to do 'it' tonight anyways?" He smirked as he teased me. "It was only a TEASER anyways."

I threw a pillow at him. 

"STUPID LEE TAEMIN!"

"But, you married this stupid Lee Taemin!" He laughed.

I lunged at me, but I was pushed down to the floor with a kiss.

He's just...

So stupid.

--------------

END FOR CHAPTER 43.

The following chapter/s would be a side stories of what happened to some people. :D

Then, finally, the last chapter.

Aww. <3