Chapter 38- Solutions

We Got Married (TaeMin and You version)

Your POV

"OHMYGOSH. Did he seriously...? I mean, did you two seriously...? Just...! Oh my gosh!" Hee Rin unnie screamed without even breathing.

I just told them about my current relationship with Taemin. But, somehow, this makes me feel embarrassed.

"Ya, unnie..stop screaming." I pretended to cover my ears. She glared at me and slapped my hands.

''Aren't you happy for yourself?"

"I'm happy, but not that frantic to scream at the top of my lungs and break other people's eardrums." I grinned at Hee Rin unnie. She shot me a look.

"Anyways, we have to hide this from the media. We haven't done your Press Con yet. Maybe scandals would sprout out of nowhere."

I sighed. I was really worried about that.

As a singer, I understand our situation. We are not free from the press. Most importantly, we aren't allowed to tell the public or else it'll affect where we stand.

Yet, I'm satisfied at where we are.

I smiled to myself, and pinched my unnie's cheeks. She screamed in pain, and chased me around the room.

Somebody knocked on our door. We were inside the waiting room of Strong Heart. The show wasn't starting yet, and the staff were still making preparations. We were here quite early.

I opened the door, and saw Sulli. Realizing what had happened before, I awkwardly bowed at her.

"H-hi." I stuttered.

Sulli looked horrible. Her eyes were kinda swollen, and her hair was a mess. She looked like she just woke up.

But, she was wearing casual clothes. Maybe the wind blew strongly on her, causing her to be like this.

"I...I can't hide this anymore." Sulli muttered as she wiped the tears on her eyes.

I hugged Sulli, and took her in. The oppas and unnies were puzzled, but I didn't mind.

Sulli was still a dear friend to me.

"Why?" I made my voice as gentle as possible in order soothe her. She was still crying.

"I have to confess something to all of you. To all of 24hour's members.''

Everyone's attention was with Sulli.
 

"Min Hyeon-ssi...Ji Won's not stopping yet. He just used that kiss in order to cause another commotion. Not only that, but Ji Won also has a picture of you and Taemin...err..kissing in the terrace. I told him to stop for how many times already, but he just wouldn't listen."

I got a shock from that.

Ji Won...was still up to something?

The other members where puzzled.

"Ji Won is a past schoolmate of mine before," I started explaining. "He tried to me, so I got him kicked out of school."

"He particularly wants revenge." Seung Hyun concluded.

"He's here to ruin your life."

"Not only her life, but our life." Sung Min oppa added.

"Exactly. And...I've cooperated with him about the first two pictures that came out. I'm..." Sulli started sobbing heavily this time. "I'm so sorry."

Everyone was still in their shocked state. I hugged Sulli once more and tapped her back.

''Past is past. What matters most is that you're with us now. It's okay," I whispered to her ear. Then, I faced all the oppas and unnies.

''Let's find a way on how to get out of this mess. Again."

Everyone nodded.

"Stupid scammer. If he messes with you, he messes with us!" Tae Kyung oppa cheered. Then, everyone started cheering.

I tapped Sulli's back. "We're fighting this together." Then, I smiled.

"Let's kick his off!" The wild Min Kyung unnie exclaimed and cracked her knuckles.

---------------------

I was relieved after we shooted Strong Heart. I thought Ji Won would expose the scandal quickly, and we weren't prepared yet. We didn't have any solutions yet, but we have already made some adjustments and stuff. We've also contacted Manager and SHINee in order to let them know what Sulli said.

"Aigoo, aigoo, aigoo..." Manager swayed his head three times. "How many past experiences do you have, Min Hyeon?"

Everyone laughed at that.

''Y-ya, oppa! It's not my fault that I got into trouble!" I tried to defend myself playfully.

"Eh...It's okay. Now, how to solve this..."

Then, everyone started thinking. 

"Ah! Sulli, did you see the picture that Ji Won took?" I snapped my fingers and turned to Sulli. Sulli nodded obediently.

"Yeah. It had the shot of you lying down and Taemin kissing you."

I remembered that. I wasn't even holding Taemin's neck. I was simply lying down.

I grinned to myself. Light bulb alert!

"How about... Let's tell them that while Taemin and I were playing Kkai-Bai-Bo, I fell and dragged him down, making him 'accidentally' kiss me. We'll stick to the plan we had before."

Everyone smiled.

"But, what about the picture of you kissing Ji Won?"

I simply nodded and glared at the wall. 

"They have to know the truth. I must not let out any regrets about this."

Min Kyung unnie threw her shoe at me. Goog thing she was wearing sneakers, not those branded high heels.

"You're an idiot. But, you're a loving idiot."

Everyone smiled at me.

"Don't be too hard on yourself, okay?" Hee Rin unnie said, winking at me. Sulli gave me a pat at the back.

"I'm with you. Friends?" She held out her hand to me. I quickly reached it and shook it.

"Ji Won, you're going down." I whispered to myself, smirking.

It's time that I stepped out of my innocent image and do what I have to do.

------------------

END. 
For now.

Things spice up at the next chapter. Stay tuneeed~ 

Enjoooy~