Chapter 4- Look At The Bright Side

We Got Married (TaeMin and You version)

Your POV

Taemin and I walked down the road to stroll on some stores. I missed shopping like this. When I was 15, I used to shop a lot with my umma. There was an awkward silence between me and Taemin, but I didn't mind. I wanted him to learn not to fight with me, because we're going to be stuck with each other from now on. As much as I hate the idea, I couldn't even refuse. I'll wreck both of our reputations. 

I checked the list again if there were anything lacking. I accidentally bumped an electric post.

"Watch it,idiot." Taemin said in an irritated voice. I pouted. How could he be so mean? I'm so not going to like this guy.

We went inside a furniture store which had cheap furniture. Most of it was on sale, so it was fine. Taemin started to negotiate with the owner while I looked around. I was so shocked. The furniture was really cheap here. The small TV was only W20000. I decided to buy some kitchenware that I can use for cooking. I think Taemin likes to take care of his hygiene, so I bought two toothbrush holders. I bought the things listed on the list. Taemin approached me.

"Did you buy a soap container?" He asked.

"No. It isn't necessary at all." I just told him.

"What? I need that one! I'm supposed to have one! Key hyung said so!"
I looked at him with disgust.
"You're such a baby! You always rely on your hyungs!"

He looked at me with stern eyes. They were scary, but I wasn't backing down. Seriously. He needs to let go of his hyungs. No wonder he was the maknae.

"Baby? What the heck do you think you are? Whiner!"

"What the..? Is it even a sin to tell the truth?"

"You started this fight!"

Taemin and I continued to fight. Really. He was such a baby. He always relied on his hyungs for everything. Maknae,maknae,maknae. I don't even think I'm that independent to my oppas and unnies. Suddenly, I felt a strange sensation in my head. It's as if everything was spinning. My breathing went slow, and I felt very hot. Taemin was still throwing a fit at me. I tried to reach out for him and tell him that something was wrong, but everything went black.

 

Taemin's POV

"Just as if you could-"

I was scolding her, but I got surprised. Min Hyeon fainted right in front of me. She hit her head a little, which, I think, is not good for someone who fainted. I carried her in my arms and went to the ah-jussi in the counter.

"Ah-jussi! Where's the nearest hospital here?!" I was in a hurry. I can't afford Min Hyeon dying here because of me.

"Ah...go straight and when you see a stoplight, Turn right."

"Kamsahamnida, ah-jussi," I bowed at him. "Could you please send the things we bought to our house?" I asked the WGM staff if they could write the address for me. I could have just let the staff call the ambulance, but I couldn't. I felt responsible for Min Hyeon, so I carried her and ran towards the direction of the hospital. Some of the staff were still filming me, but I didn't care. As long as she's safe, it's fine.

The nurses allowed me to put Min Hyeon in one of the beds in the emergency room. They checked her pulse and her breathing. I was sent outside the Emergency Room as the doctor went to check everything. 

After a few minutes, the doctor went out to greet me and the staff. He told us that Min Hyeon was just experiencing fatigue and that she needs some rest. She also had a fever with that. I went inside the Emergency Room and looked at her.

"Aish," I scratched my head. "What am I going to do with you?" 

I couldn't blame her for fainting; it was normal for us (stars) to experience fatigue sometimes. She was my hoobae, which makes it more vulnerable for her to experience such things. Ah, I feel like a grown-up. 

I called Key hyung. He knew all kinds of things, so he couldn't blame me for trusting him too much on these matters.
"Yeobosaeyo?" 

"Key Hyung! I need some help."

"Aish. Always the maknae. Wae?"
"Min Hyeon fainted. I... I don't know what to do.The doctor says it's because of fatigue."

He cleared his throat. "First of all, don't panic. It's not your fault. Second, buy some fruits for her. When she wakes up, it'll be good for her. Third, make sure you watch out for her. She might wake up and need something. You must always be there by her side."

"Thanks, hyung." He hanged up after that. I dashed out of the hospital to buy some fruits. There was a fruit store just in front of the hospital. I bought her..hm...apples and bananas. It would cut her some slack if she'd eat fruits that could be eaten without using any utensils. I also bought her sweet potatoes in case she wanted to eat them. I also got her a can of green tea. I think I bought her enough food so I headed back.

When I went in, Min Hyeon was slightly awake. I looked at the clock. I realized that I've been gone for 30 minutes already. 

"Taemin-ah," She said, her eyes wide in shock. She was looking at the plastic bag that I held.

"Aish! Don't even lift your head!" I pushed her head carefully to the pillow. "You'll get dizzy again!"

"Thanks," She mumbled while she rubbed her head. "But," she was now looking at the plastic bag. "You bought these for me?"

"Well, I think..this is...uhh, great for you." I put the plastic bag on the table near her bed so that she could reach the fruits. She pulled the plastic bag to her lap and looked inside. I saw her eyes glisten with delight as she held out a sweet potato.

"Gosh, thanks, Taemin!" She looked at the sweet potato. "I love sweet potatoes!"

I smiled to myself. At least I gave some help to her. The staff couldn't take their eyes off of Min Hyeon. Onew hyung sent me a text message.

To. Taemin

Taemin-ah! I heard about Min Hyeon-ssi. But, did you forget that we have practice for our concert next month? Please come here to the studio quickly! Manager hyung will get mad if you don't. Send our regards to your anae. 

Fr. Onew Hyung

I really forgot about our practice. I told the staff to contact the 24hour hoobaes so that someone could take care of Min Hyeon while I was away. Luckily, the 24hour hoobaes came by so fast. I bowed to them, and told them that I had to practice. I dashed off and rode a taxi to go to the studio.

 

Your POV

Taemin was really caring. He got me these fruits in order for me to be healthy! I admit, he's not that all bad.

I could see that he was panicking. Maybe he had something else to attend to,too?

After awhile, my 24hour unnies and oppas came. Taemin bowed at them, and hurriedly went outside. My unnies hugged me tightly.

"You should've said that you were tired!" Ju Rin unnie scolded.
"Mianhae," I bowed apologetically.

"Ya, Ju Rin! Don't put pressure on maknae when she's already very tired!" Ju Min unnie defended. I told her not to, but she won't listen.

"Anyways," Sung Min oppa said. "Your nampyeon is very kind."

"Eh?"

"We watched it in television. He carried you all the way here and even brought you fruits!" Seung Hyun told me with delight. He liked it very much when his fellow members were alright.

"Ah... I see.." I couldn't say anything else. Did Taemin, the evil of all evils, really do that? I couldn't believe it.

"He's such a nice nampyeon. We left you in the right hands." Hee Rin unnie winked. 

"Taemin-ssi had to leave because of concert practice." Tae Kyung oppa told me.

"Oh..." was all I could say. I can't thank him now. I even fought with him. I'm such a coward. I shouldn't have fought with him.

-----------------------------------

END.

Sorry if this was a boring chapter. I promise you a more entertaining chapter tomorrow, so please wait! ^______^