Chapter 36- Fun?

We Got Married (TaeMin and You version)

Minho's POV

I know that I'm supposed to give up Min Hyeon, and I stay true to my word.

While Min Hyeon was crying, I thought of a plan.

Taemin's such a baby anyway. When he's sad, he'd go to the store and go drink banana milk.

He's gotten manlier, but I think he's still a child,though.

Such a maknae, really.

Even though I still love Min Hyeon a bit, I have to do this for Taemin.

There was going to be a party next week inside our company. More like a Thanksgiving Party for the sponsors supporting the company.

It was a masquerade party. They told me they got the concept from our song, Juliette.

It was quite...ridiculous, but we have to stick with it. The sponsors loved Juliette,so...

I quickly smiled to myself.

I'm sure Taemin and the rest of the hyungs would be there. I'll secretly take Min Hyeon inside and push her to Taemin.

Min Hyeon looked up to me. "Minho..." She sobbed.

I patted her back. "Min Hyeon, calm down. I'm sure Taemin just needs time. "

"I don't know what to do..." She covered her face with her hands.

"I'll help you cool off," I started to pat her head. "How about sneaking into SM Entertainment's Thanksgiving Party next week?"

She gave me a questioning look. ''What? Sneak? Why would I do that?"

"You know, for fun." I ran my fingers through my hair. "C'mon. It's a masquerade-themed party, so no one would recognize you."

She pursed her lips. "If you guarantee that I'll enjoy there, I'll go."

"I do." I raised a brow at her.

"Alright, I'll go."

I smirked at her. "I'm a devil, aren't I?"
"And, I can't believe I haven't seen Choi Minho be like this when we were kids."

"People change."

She smacked my back. I laughed, but she wasn't. She was still sad about what happened.

I brought her to a stylist noona to fix her make-up and her hair. She was fixed in about 5 minutes. She told me that she still had a schedule in MBC with somebody from JYP, so I let her go. 

"I can't believe I'm doing this..." I muttered to myself as I headed to f(x)'s waiting room.

---------------------------------

Your POV

"Min Hyeonnie! Try wearing this!"

"No, wear this!"

"No, this one!"

Aish.

"No, this one!"

I looked helplessly at the three unnies who were fighting. They clutched dresses on their hands, and grimaced at each other.,

I told them about Minho's plan. They got overexcited about it, and started picking out a dress for me. 

"SHUT UP!" I heard Min Kyung unnie shout as she started walking towards our room.

"Unnie!" I hugged Min Kyung unnie. "They're trying to get me to wear those dresses."

"But, this one's really good for your body! It'll hug your body shape-"

"No, this one!" Ju Rin unnie interrupted Hee Rin unnie.

"AIGOO. Didn't I tell you to shut up?!" Min Kyung unnie shouted once again. Oh, gosh. I'm going deaf.

"Min Kyung unnie, go give me a dress that'll suit me." I told her. She immediately went to her closet and brought out a white dress.  It was perfect. It was simple, clean, and doesn't give that "girly" attitude. I thanked Min Kyung unnie and wore the dress. It was a normal dress, so I'd probably remain unnoticeable that way.

They'll probably think I'm a Stylist unnie or something. 

I wore the mask and let my hair flow on my shoulder.

I really like it when I put my hair down. 

The doorbell rang. I saw Minho's face on the screen. I quickly wore the somehow-flat shoes that Hee Rin unnie let me borrow. It wasn't too high, so I was really comfortable. Minho smiled as he saw me.

"Juliette, Oh~" He started singing as we walked towards the elevator.

"Aish. Stop teasing me. I'm just a Stylist unnie in the party."

"Great way to disguise yourself,though."

Then, we got silent.

I still couldn'st smile around anyone. Mostly, I faked my smiles whenever I went to shows the past week. 

I didn't eat too well,too.

Maybe this opportunity would really help me to forget.

But, I couldn't.

It just...hurts.

----------------

The whole room was dark, but there were fancy lights sprouting out of nowhere. SHINee's Juliette was playing. 

Minho held my hand tightly as we cruised through the crowd. There were lots of unnies there. I quickly recognized the SNSD unnies, but I remembered that I had a mask so they probably won't recognize me.

At last, we were at the corner of the room. I recognized Onew oppa easily, because he was wearing a mask that didn't really hide his identity. He was wearing a mask that was similar to Phantom's. It was so cool. His face was half covered. He looked like a hobo.

"Yo, Minho!" I heard Jonghyun oppa's voice say as he high-fived Minho. 

"Wow,Minho. The stylist noona you brought is very pretty. Annyeonghaseyo, Noona." Key approached me and bowed. I did the same thing. So, my main identity was a stylist noona.

Waiters were everywhere. They were serving Iced Tea, and wine to those who had the Eligibility Card. There was a snack bar at the other side. 

This was one heck of a party.

I pulled my hand away from Minho's and thrived my way towards the snack bar.

Man, I was really craving for some milk or some cheese right now. I was getting depressed all over again as I saw the SHINee oppas earlier.

Then, I saw a lonely figure sitting near the table of the snack bar. I took a sit next to the figure and ordered a plate of Mac and Cheese.

I turned my head to see the lonely figure. He was a guy, and he had quite long hair. His mask was pretty. It didn't give out who he was. He was sipping his drink with boredom.

"Want some?" I heard him say as he sipped more of his drink. He pushed his bag of Cheetos towards me.

I just smiled fakely at the person. "I've got something that I ordered."

The waiter gave me my plate of Mac and Cheese. I instantly digged in.

"So," I tried to start a conversation with this stranger. "Why are you sitting here alone?"

"Not in the mood to join them," He simply replied. "What brings you here?"

"Just got dragged," I took a bite. "It's better than sulking inside my room."

He turned to face me this time. "Got a problem?"

I didn't know if I could trust this guy. But, he was a stranger anyway. I'll just make the details anonymous.

"The one I like and I got into complicated terms due to a misunderstanding."

"Really? Then, that makes two of us." He mumbled as he shoved a handful of Cheetos inside his mouth.

"And, I'm here pigging out." He said.

"Oh well. Let's just drown everything while we eat." I said as I ate a big part of the Mac and Cheese. He laughed.

"Man, you've got a big appetite."

"I know I do." 

"So...do you want to get out of here or what?" He invited. I quickly nodded.

"It's getting kinda crowded in here."

He grabbed my arm and we started to find routes towards the exit of the room. We were inside a hotel. The party was held inside this hotel.

When we got out, we let out a big sigh.

"I thought we would never get out of that labryinth."

"Let's go touring inside the hotel!" The guy grabbed my arm as we ran towards the elevator.

Oh, gosh. What have I gotten myself into?

--------------------------

THE END.