Chapter 33- Should've Been The One

We Got Married (TaeMin and You version)

Your POV

I carefully put Taemin's head on my lap. I forced him to lie down, because he was too stubborn to obey me. We fought using rock, paper, scissors and I won.

"You're baby-ing me too much," I heard him groan as he puffed his cheeks.

"Well, aren't you being a baby right now?" I stuck my tongue out at him. He was too vulnerable right now that I can't even hit him.

He just turned his head to the side. "Whatever."

I started to pat his head slowly. "Sleep. It'll be better for you to sleep. I'm sure it'll cut you some slack later on when this elevator gets fixed."

"Did your unnie even hear us?"

''I'm pretty sure she did. I was able to tell her that we got locked here before the battery died." 

"Oh. Okay." Taemin started closing his eyes, but then, he opened it again.

"Why aren't you sleeping?"

"I don't want to."

I frowned at him. "You're too stubborn."

"It's not like you're a noona anyway." He answered, blowing his fringe off of his eyes.

"So, you only obey noonas?!"

"Depends." 

I frowned at him. "I hate you."

He looked up at me. Darn, he was too cute.

"You're a dongsaengie."

I glared at him. "A dongsaeng who knows how to take care of an oppa."

"Then, if other oppas would get sick and be stuck with you in a room like this, you'd take care of them?"

"That depends." 

"You'll take their head and put them on your lap like this?"

"...Maybe."

"You'd play with their hair and talk to them like this?"

"...It really depends."

He pouted at me after attacking me with questions.

"Not fair. You should answer my questions."

"Why are you asking me a lot of questions anyway?"

"You have a problem with a curious and sick kid? You're the NOONA for now. You should be taking care of me."

Aish. When does he ever shut up? He was supposed to rest!

"Earlier, you told me that I'm a dongsaengie. Now, you're telling me that I'm a noona for now?!"
"Problem?" He raised his brow.

I bit my lip in anger. I was really losing my temper.

"Come here." He used his finger to signal me to come near him. I bent myself down a little, then he gave me a peck on the lips.

I quickly covered my lips in shock. I was so not used to Taemin suddenly kissing me like that.

I glared at him for a moment. He chuckled.

"You're really cute when you blush." Then, he started laughing really hard.

"Tomato." He mumbled loudly as he laughed.

I held his head and pulled his hair. He shouted in pain.

"Ouch! I'm supposed to be sick here!"

"You sound like you're acting sick."

"Stop. I'm dizzy." He grabbed my hand by the wrist. Woah. He really sounded serious. 

I quietly got my hand from his grasp, and leaned on the elevator's wall. 

I glanced at Taemin. He already closed his eyes. Somehow, he invited me to go to sleep.

I placed one hand on Taemin's head, and drifted off to sleep.

--------------------------------

"Noona.."

I was immediately awakened by a loud sound from my side. I opened my eyes immediately, and saw Taemin nudging me.

"Oh, gosh. You're finally awake, Min Hyeon." He wiped his forehead. "The elevator's been fixed." He pointed to the elevator's door.

There, I saw the 24hour members crowding over us. 

"Thank goodness you two are alright!" I heard Hee Rin unnie sigh in relief.

I quickly remembered something. ''Unnie, Taemin's sick. He has a fever. He needs medicine."

Taemin hit my shoulder. "Why the heck did you tell them? I'm alright now!"

"But, you need medi-"

"C'mon, Taemin. Let's go buy some medicine." I saw Minho walk his way towards Taemin from the crowd.

"Minho, Taeminnie's sick. He'll get even more si-" Onew oppa started to say when Taemin suddenly cut him off.

"Hyung, I want to go. Besides, I already recovered a bit, so this wouldn't be a problem."

Onew oppa just looked at them and sighed. "Alright."

The two went down using the stairs. The other 24hour members pulled me up and we went to SHINee's room.

---------------------------

Taemin's POV

I don't know why hyung invited me out, but I really wanted to at least reconcile with him.

I sure did miss hyung.

Hyung was like my best friend. Just because of a girl, we split apart.

That made me sad, but I understand. Minho hyung and I both wanted to fight for her.

Aish. My words are really getting mushier.

We quickly went to the drug store, and bought some medicine. Afterwards, Minho hyung asked me if we could talk in the playground. I agreed, and we went to the children's playground.

Minho hyung and I were really quiet at first.

"Taemin-ah.." He started, trying to struggle with the right words. "I've got something to tell you."

I looked at him curiously. "What, hyung?"

"I'm giving up Min Hyeon."

That surprised me.

Minho hyung loved Min Hyeon all these years, and he's giving...up?

I was really puzzled. "Why, hyung? I thought you really loved her."

He patted my head. "You're my best friend, remember?"

"Hyung-"

"Taemin, don't deny it now. You love her, so go get her. I'm sure we'd be able to go through this scandals."

I looked at my hyung once more. Is he for real?

But, somehow, I'm glad. I'd be able to get Min Hyeon + get along with Minho hyung.

"You better go now. I'll catch up later." Minho hyung said as he pushed me.
I nodded at him, and ran away to our dorm.

Minho's POV

I watched Taemin as he ran back to our dorm.

I sighed.

I'm finally letting go of her.

And, I'm finally keeping my friendship with Taemin strong.

I felt two arms hug me from behind.

"Psh. Krystal, you don't have to surprise me everytime you come." I chuckled as I looked at Krystal. She was looking at me with solemn eyes.

"You were brave. You've done enough." She whispered as she hugged me tighter.

I got up, and hugged her.

"Why are you always there for me?" I asked her.
"You know the answer." She mumbled.

"You should have been the one whom I fell for," I whispered to her ear as she patted my back.

--------------------------------------

THE END FOR CHAP 33.

Next would be Chapter 33.5, which is an explanatory chapter of why Krystal is involved with Minho.