Chapter 32- Resist

We Got Married (TaeMin and You version)

Your POV

I was already in Namsan Park. None of the people there were suspicious-looking. I sat on the bench to rest my tired legs, and looked at my cellphone. Maybe the caller would call again.

My phone rang. It was from an unknown sender. 

As expected, the caller would call again.

"So, you're here now, huh?" The voice laughed a bit. "Well, I've got one condition for you."

"What?" I said firmly, not wanting to waste any more time. I don't want any more scandals to go on.

"Break up with Minho, then avoid SHINee."

I felt like a knife stabbed me.

SHINee was like a family to me. They were the same as my 24hour unnies and oppas.

I can't just...avoid them like that.

Breaking up with Minho would be fine, but...

I have to protect them.

"I'm in." I finally replied.

"Good. Watch out, though. Just one contact would make a trap go on fire." Then, the caller hung up.

I didn't get the part where he/she said that one contact would make a trap go on fire.

I shrugged. I felt a heavy load on my shoulders, but I should do this.

I'm not going back on my word.

I knew that the oppas and unnies were already in SHINee's dorm, but I didn't go there.

I must avoid them.

"Hey, Min Hyeon!" I heard a voice shout. I looked back, and saw Hee Rin unnie.

"Good thing we tracked you using your phone signal." She panted heavily. "C'mon, we're going to SHINee's dorm."

"I don't want to-"

"No backing out now, Min Hyeon. We are going to fix this mess." Hee Rin unnie's tone was really scary and firm, so I had no choice but to follow. I walked along as Hee Rin unnie dragged me towards the van. I looked at the ground. Everything was clear and green, until I fell to the ground.

I scratched my face with a rock. I had a small scar on my cheek.

"Min hyeon! What happened?" Hee Rin unnie immediately rushed to me.

I was shocked. I swear, I didn't see a rock ahead of me.

The ground was clear. I even looked back and forth.

The rock was kinda big, so I really hit my face hard on it.

There was no big rock on the ground earlier.

The rock was position a little to the side, near the bushes. Maybe someone moved it there.

I eyed the bushes suspiciously as I got up. 

It was impossible that a rock could walk on its own.

I shrugged, and went inside the van.

-------------

"Taemin-ssi!" Hee Rin unnie shouted as she tried to run inside the building. We were all being blocked by the crowd. The unnies and oppas protected me. Tae Kyung oppa, Sung Min oppa, Ki Bum oppa, Min Kyung unnie, and Ju Rin unnie tried to distract the crowd. We all went inside.

Taemin was just waiting for us near the elevator.

"Taemin-ssi," Hee Rin unnie panted. "Go take Min Hyeon to your room. We'll all follow afterwards. Manager is already upstairs."

"Alright," Taemin responded. He took me by the arm, and we went inside the elevator.

Taemin pressed the button with the number '6' on it. 

Both of us were silent. We didn't even bother speaking to each other.

Then, there was a loud shaking inside the elevator.

I got scared.

Was it an earthquake?

There was really a horrible shaking inside.

"What's happening?!" I shouted to Taemin, who was at the other side of the elevator.

"I don't...know!' He tried to speak loudly because the noise being made by the elevator was really too noisy.

The shaking finally stopped, but the lights started to flicker.

"What the..."

Then, the lights grew dim. I tried to press the buttons in order for us to get out, but I couldn't.

"We're..stuck inside the elevator." I said lowly. Taemin looked at me with shock.

"What are we going to do..." I started to panic. How was I going to avoid SHINee when a member is already in front of me? If that caller found out about this, 24hour and SHINee would be harmed!

I ran my fingers through my hair. I was shaking hard. It was so cold. I felt like I was freezing.

Taemin went near me and gave me his jacket. I bowed my head at him.

"I'll try contacting them," He murmured as he fished out his phone from his pocket.

I brought out my phone,too, and started dialing.

"What the...There's no signal..." Taemin said as he crazily dialed a few numbers.

"I'll try calling. I have a signal." I told him as I called Hee Rin unnie.

"What?" Hee Rin unnie said. I could hear the loud noises of the crowd.

"Unnie, we're stuck here in the elevator-"

The call suddenly got cut off.

I widened my eyes as I saw my phone say goodbye to me.

WHAT THE.

STUPID PHONE. HOW COULD YOU SAY GOODBYE TO ME AT SUCH A CRITICAL TIME?

I wanted to throw my phone. But, I couldn't. That would take me another pile of thousands of won to buy a new phone.

Then, I felt Taemin shivering violently beside me. I looked at him. He seemed so cold.

''Taemin..." I whispered as I nudged him a bit. He looked at me.

"It's so cold." He complained as he blew air through his fingers. I gave his jacket back to him. I knelt in front of him, and fixed his jacket so that his whole body would be covered. He suddenly grabbed my arm.

"Min Hyeon..." He murmured. Then,he...kissed me.

I didn't have the strength to let go.

I...I... I didn't want to.

But, I could feel his hot breath on my face. Then, I let go. I touched his forehead immediately.

"Y-you're sick!" I exclaimed.

He hugged me tightly.

"Don't let go...of me..." Taemin drifted off.

-------------------

THE END.

I really had to make it rushed. I made a one-shot fic which took me 4 hours to finish. Btw, check it out! :D

It's originally for the FicExchange, but I would really like it if you guys take a look at it.

Here's the link:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/23057/it-ll-always-be-our-song-2pm-jaypark-onew-shinee

I promise you guys a better chapter tomorrow. D:.

I just felt really...ermm... out after writing such a long fic.

But, anyways, please enjoy~~~~