Chapter 31- Who Are You?

We Got Married (TaeMin and You version)

Key's POV

Aish. Everything is so messy again. I REALLY have to scold Onew hyung for scattering his things around. 

I irritatedly picked up Onew hyung's clothes and put them in a basket for the landlady to wash. Seriously. These guys just fool around like they're not even idols or something.

I sat down on the sofa and opened the TV. Aish. At least even a sitcom would cheer me up. I started flicking through the channels. 

Boring, boring, boring...

The shows were all too boring. I wanted to watch a foreign movie. I can enhance my English skills that way. Maybe I can even challenge Amber to talking in fluent English. 

I looked at the channels and pressed the buttons until something caught my eyes.

I froze in shock. How could those pictures be there?!

I obeyed my quick reflex. I called out Minho, Taemin, Jonghyun hyung and Onew hyung. I pointed towards the TV screen, which made them gasp in shock.

''What the..." Jonghyun hyung murmured as he looked at the pictures carefully.

I looked at Onew hyung firmly. He dropped the foil of the chicken sandwich that he was holding.

"Hyung! How could you do this?" I pointed at Onew hyung, who was cluelessly looking back at me.

"I didn't do this!" Onew hyung defended. 

Onew hyung was the one who took the picture of Taemin and Min Hyeon. I couldn't believe that he'd actually send that.

But, who took the other one...?

I mean, Min Hyeon and Minho...kissing?

"Key, don't you remember?" Onew hyung started eating his sandwich again. "I lost my phone in the mall a week ago. You were with me at that time."

Right. Onew hyung's phone got lost inside the mall while trying to avoid the fans. 

"Besides, Onew hyung isn't that malicious. Onew hyung liked having Taemin and Min Hyeon together." Jonghyun said. He instantly looked at Minho. "Well...ermm...that is to say..."

"Who took that picture of us in the bus?" Minho said as he stared madly at the screen. He would willingly punch the TV, if it weren't for the extra bills we're going to pay for.

"So, you did kiss Min Hyeon." I concluded. Minho looked at me.

"Minho, if you're going to kiss somebody, do it privately. You know that we're celebrities. The press follow us like dogs." I said,stating it in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Whatever, Key." 

Taemin wasn't saying anything. His eyes were glued to the screen. He had a blank expression.

"What do we do about this, hyung?" I asked Onew hyung.

He folded his arms. "Contact 24hour."

------------------------

Your POV

Oh,Gah. Everyone's making a huge fuss about me again. I got them a little too worried again.

I explained to Manager hyung everything. I didn't put too much pressure on the Minho-kissed-me subject, and focused on how I wanted to know who the culprit was.

Aish. Really...

Manager talked to someone on the phone. All the oppas and unnies crossed their arms and sighed.

"Being a celebrity isn't really easy..." Sung Min oppa sighed.

"We've got to work hard." Tae Kyung oppa added.

Hee Rin unnie tackled me and hugged me very tightly. "I'm sorry we can't solve this problem right now. But, I promise we'll always got your back."

Tears were starting to form in my eyes. They've been with me ever since I had my first scandal. Even though I'm bringing problems to them, they would always be there for me.

Everyone joined in the hug. We were all crying for each other.

Then, manager clapped his hands once.

"We're going to have to meet with SHINee."

Then, my phone rang really hard. I excused myself from them, and took the call.

"Yeobosaeyo?"

"Kim Min Hyeon. Hello. If you want to stop my posting of pictures of you and Lee Taemin or Choi Minho, go to Namsan Park. Now."

"Ya! Who are-"

Then, the caller hung up.

I've got no time to lose. I told them that I was just going somewhere else. I took my bag, my purse, and my disguise materials in order to get to Namsan Park. It was quite far, so I rode the bus.

Oh, Gosh. Tell me I'm not going into something dangerous.

----------------

THE END.

I know,VERY short. D;.

But, my laptop's losing it. D;

Sorry~

But, enjoyyy~~~