Chapter 30 - Anonymous

We Got Married (TaeMin and You version)

Your POV

I pulled away from Minho's lips and stared at him in shock.

"Minho...you...kissed..." I drifted off, not wanting to say the word kiss to him.

My heart's beating so fast. It was going to explode.

But, I was questioning myself.

If I really didn't like Minho, then I shouldn't have reacted this way.

If I didn't like him, I'd brush this off.

Well, I don't think anyone would be able to brush this off.

But, I had a feeling that I couldn't express towards Minho.

Maybe it was just because he kissed me...

I looked at Minho once more. But, I couldn't read his current expression. His eyes expressed deep thoughts.

Staying here would make things much worse.

I got up from my seat, and started heading to the door. I looked at the surroundings. If I walk from here, I'd get to the dorm in about 5 minutes. Minho walked after me, and grabbed my wrist. His pull was so hard that I think my wrists would split.

"Don't...go." He whispered as he got closer to me. I was starting to become afraid of him. What if he kisses me again? I wouldn't know what to do.

"Hey, I'm really sorry." he whispered again after a few seconds passed. I was almost at our dorm.

The bus stopped just in front of our dorm. I walked off slowly.

"Minho, I'm sorry." I said aloud as the bus' door closes. He looked at me hopelessly.

Minho's face was never that hopeless. 

I walked quickly towards the apartment's door, and went up the elevator.

I was trying to think of other things to distract me.

Then, that break up scene with Taemin and Sulli got stuck in my head.

Taemin broke up with Sulli, but I felt pity for Sulli.

I guess I'd call her to cheer her up. I brought my phone out, and started dialing Sulli.

"Yeobosaeyo?" She said with a cranked-up voice. Man, she cried hard.

"Sulli, do you want to talk to me...?" I asked. Maybe she didn't want to because...

"No. Thanks anyway." She quickly hung up on me.

Sulli sounded really mad at me.

Was I the reason why they broke up?

I was worried. I used to be good friends with Sulli,too....

I sighed as I entered the dorm. Almost all the members were already asleep except for Ju Rin unnie and Ju Min unnie, who were busy playing Rock Band.

"I'm home," I greeted as I immediately went to the kitchen to get a glass of milk.

"Min Hyeonnie's home!" Ju Rin unnie quickly stood up and hugged me. Ju Min unnie followed after her. They were like twins.

"Unnie!" I tried to struggle free from them. They were hugging me very tightly.

"Go to sleep, you noisy people!" I heard Min Kyung unnie shout as she opened the door. She bowed at me, but then went back to sleep.

I headed to my bedroom and changed my clothes.

I don't know what to think anymore.

------------------

"Min Hyeon!" I was awakened by a scream from the living room. I got up and rubbed my eyes.

"..What?"

Everyone looked shocked. Ju Rin unnie pointed to the TV screen.

"Last night, an anonymous sender sent 2 pictures that have disturbed the whole media nation. Here, in the first picture, we can see SHINee's Minho and 24hour's Min Hyeon sharing a kiss inside a public bus. Sweet, isn't it? But, there's more. In the second picture, we could see SHINee's Taemin and 24hour's Min Hyeon sleeping together."

I stared in shock as my eyes scanned the pictures on the screen.

Who took these images?

"And, the anonymous sender put nasty captions under the pictures."

I looked at the comment of the anonymous sender. 

anon2345: Sharing a kiss inside the bus? How dirty~ kekeke~^^. And, sleeping together with your boyfriend's groupmate and friend? How could you, Kim Min Hyeon? How dirty~ keke.

"Could this be something fishy? How can Kim Min Hyeon of 24hour do this to two guys? SHINee World has been deeply enraged by the news and are currently sending hate mails in Kim Min Hyeon's account. What really happened between these three people?"

Then, the news switched to another. 

I couldn't believe it.

I could feel everyone's stares at me. They were all worried, at the same time, curious.

Manager approached me. "I know that Minho and you are just acting, but what's with this? And, why is Lee Taemin involved in this?"

I looked at Manager nervously and gulped.

"...who did this?"

--------------------

THE END.

Hohoho~

I was having thoughts again. I knew that you guys were smart enough to figure out who's anon. D:

Well, I don't really know if you'd guess anon this time. Heehee ^^.

Enjoy~