Chapter 3- Crazy

We Got Married (TaeMin and You version)

Taemin's POV

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid hyung!

I kissed Min Hyeon's both cheeks and glared at Onew hyung. He started to laugh secretly. 2 weeks, I mouthed.

Stupid Onew hyung.

I shouldn't have taken on that bet.

Flashback

We were pulled to the studio. Everyone was cheering for us, and even the my hyungs and the hoobaes from 24hour came. They crowded over Min Hyeon and congratulated her. Onew hyung slipped quietly at my side and tapped my back.

"Taemin-ah," He smiled slyly. This wasn't good. "Let's make a deal."

"What deal?"

"I'll stop eating chicken for a week," He suddenly chuckled. "If..."

"If what?"

"...if you kiss Min Hyeon's cheek."

I was shocked. Was Onew hyung hysterical? "What? I just met Min Hyeon and yet-"

"If you don't want me dirtying your things with chicken and Minho throwing a fit at me because of eating chicken, you'd do it." Onew hyung smiled. It made me feel scared. Like, I was the chicken and Onew hyung was luring me so that he can devour me.

"Hyung!"

He laughed. "Let's have a score board." He held up a finger. "One kiss, One week. Two kisses, two weeks. A lip kiss, a month."

"Hyung, why do you want me to kiss her anyways?" I asked him with a bewildered tone.

"Uhh...Good exposure?" He laughed again. I wasn't laughing. My first kiss was on the line.

I finally sighed. "Alright. I'll do a kiss, then you'd really have to promise us that you won't eat chicken for a week."

"Yes, sir!" He jokingly held up his hand at shoulder level, which makes it seem that he had just made a promise.

I was dragged to the center with Min Hyeon. I tried to smile at her and the audience. I am going to get revenge for this, Onew hyung.

End of Flashback

After I kissed Min Hyeon, the whole studio was silent. Even the host hyungs were quiet. 

Onew hyung couldn't take it anymore and laughed boisterously inside the studio. Everyone looked at him. Suddenly, one of the host hyungs made their way to Onew.

"Onew-ssi, why are you laughing so much when Taemin-ssi kissed Min Hyeon's cheek?"

He couldn't control his laughter. "He... I... haha...he...Taemin and I had a deal. If he kissed Min Hyeon-ssi, then I won't eat chicken for a week. He kissed her two times,so... that makes up two weeks." 

Jong Hyun hyung laughed with him. Soon, the whole studio was laughing except for Min Hyeon and me.

I looked at Min Hyeon and patted her shoulder. "I...I'm really...sigh...mianhae.." I looked away as I said that.

 

Your POV
 

I was very shocked. He stole my...my...my first kiss. But, when I heard the whole story from his Onew hyung, I got angry. He kissed me just because of a deal with his hyung. I can't believe this. I was about to throw a fit at him, but then, He said sorry. He looked so flustered and cute that way. I decided to forgive him...for now.

"W-was this...your first kiss,too?"

He looked at me, bewildered.

"Y-yeah." 

We got silent. Then, suddenly, the camera focused on us. Someone wearing red hung his shoulder around me.

"Don't you think you got used, Min Hyeonie~?" The guy tried to use a high-pitched voice.

"Key hyung! Don't say such things!"

The "Key" oppa just laughed. "Onew hyung is really... Aish. It could've been worse if Jong Hyun did it."

"Yeah."

The "Key" oppa looked at me and smiled. "I'm Kim KiBum, also known as key. You can call me oppa. I'm Taemin's umma." Taemin laughed at that. 

The host-ssi came to us. "We already prepared your newlywed house beforehand. So, shall we go there now and take a peek?"

"Yeah," Taemin replied with a polite tone.

They took us to the van again and started traveling.

 

"Ya," Taemin started playing with his phone's keypad. "I'm not going to feed you when we live in our house."

I glared at him. "How could you? I'm your wife here! You should work hard to feed me! What would happen when we have a child?" I guess I went overboard with that.

Taemin laughed. "Child? Are you taking this seriously, Min Hyeon-ssi? Besides, you earn money,too. Go buy yourself some take-out dinner before you come home so that you won't come begging for food."

"Doesn't it seem like you're responsible for me? You already took my first kiss just because of that silly deal you and your hyung made!" I suddenly went crazy. I was really not in the mood. He started it anyway. Didn't he know that first kisses were important to a girl? And, just like that, my first kiss was taken away from me! 

Taemin was taken aback. But, I noticed the feeling of defense in his eyes. "Is it not important to keep my things clean? Onew hyung is so addicted to chicken that you don't even know what he could do!"

I pouted. This is my weird habit when I get angry or irritated. "It's silly! You would've just put him in house arrest!"

"Do you think I could do that to a hyung?!"

"Stop it!" The host-ssi said. "You're newlyweds,remember? Stop fighting!"

I hope that was an NG. It would be so embarrassing to have that filmed.

-----------

After quite a while, we went down the van. In front of us was a tall building.

The host-ssi gave us the keys to our room. Taemin and I still ignored each other. When I opened the room, I was surprised to see that our things were already there. 

"Waah~!" I exclaimed. The room was so big. It was so spacious. There were three rooms: My bedroom, Taemin's bedroom, and a bathroom. The living room was spacious. Two huge beds could fit there. I ran to the floor and rolled around. The floor was smooth, so it was inviting me to play. Somehow, this felt like the shooting of the MV for our song, "Waiting". Since we were a boy and girl group, the song was sang with two different perspectives. The girl's perspective was that she was tired of waiting for him, but she still is waiting. The guy's perspective was that he was waiting for the girl,too, but due to some circumstances, he couldn't be together with the girl. We had to shoot it in the snow. I closed my eyes and started singing our song.

Taemin cleared his throat. I stopped singing, but I didn't look at him. I went straight to my luggage. I felt my phone vibrate,so I looked at it.

"T...t...Taemin-ah," I was afraid to call out to him. "M-message."

He carefully went near me and looked at my phone.

As newlyweds, you need to buy your own furniture. You could bring materials from your dorm to decorate your new house. You are given only 100,000 won for that. The money is inside the cupboard near the kitchen. Good luck!

Staff

"We need cooking materials,right?" I said as I looked at the kitchen. I reached for the high cupboard, but I couldn't reach the money (because it was at the top-most part). Taemin laughed and got it for me. 

"What about we start listing down what we need?"

"Great!" I got my pen and paper form my luggage and we started discussing. We discussed about the things we need in the bathroom, in the bedroom, and other stuff. We agreed to save a part of the money for other stuff like food.

We also started to unpack. I put my things in place and order, though I'm not sure if I can keep this "cleanliness" thing here. 

"Min Hyeon," Taemin called. He was standing in front of the door. 

"Yeah?" I was busy fixing my things that I could barely look at him now. 

Suddenly, I felt something cold on my neck. It was a lace, and Taemin's hands were touching the back of my neck.

"What are you doi-" I was surprised. He was putting a necklace on my neck. 

"I...hyungs...well,uhh... Onew hyung.."

He cleared his throat again.
"Onew hyung sent it to me. He told me to give it to you as an apology gift for what happened."

"Thanks!" I smiled. I guess the SHINee oppas were really kind to me after all. Maybe if we have time to spend time with each other, I think I'll enjoy it. 

"Taemin-ah," I got up from the floor and put the money and the list inside my shoulder bag. "Let's buy the things that we need now."

"Yeah,uhh,sure." He replied. We locked the door and walked outside.

 

--------------------------------------------

END.

I can't believe I worked on this for 5 hours. :)). I was just distracted.

Weeee~. Can you please comment? :). And, subscribe,please? Taemin and the other SHINee oppas would love you more if you subscribe. Haha. :)) Kidding.