Chapter 26- All Cleared Up

We Got Married (TaeMin and You version)

Your POV

We all had the time off of practice today. We've been practicing nonstop since last week. We almost didn't have enough time for sleep. Manager gave us a day off in order for us to at least rest and be relaxed.

Well, I wanted to go shopping. It's not that I like shopping. It's just that I really wanted to get some energy drinks and some stuff for the 24hour members. They were really hard working, and they would always support me. I wanted to repay them for all they've done, especially manager. He's the stressed one, seeing all our piled schedules plus the rumors about Minho and I. 

I excused myself from the other members. We all promised to have a karaoke night tonight and have some fun. 

I walked through the snowy streets. Winter was almost ending, but the snow flakes weren't stopping yet. That was kinda weird.

I went inside the big mall near our dorm. It was really big. You could see all the colorful stores around, starting from clothes to shoes then to cosmetics.

I bought a few cosmetics for the unnies. There was one unnie who didn't like cosmetics as much as I did: Min Kyung unnie. I decided to buy her a pair of rubber shoes which were comfortable. You were free to move around if you wore it. It feels like it's as if you didn't have shoes. Min Kyung unnie is an unnie who is dedicated to her work every much, so I think she needed these. Her shoes were already worn off. This'll do her a good thing.

Next, I headed to the clothes store to buy some sweaters and stylish jackets for the oppas. I bought the colors that the oppas liked, and bought one shirt for Seung Hyun. Seung Hyun sported those shirts with long sleeves. 

I was heading out to the store's door, when I suddenly bumped into someone familiar.

"Min Hyeon?" Sulli said as she stood there, her bag and some of her belongings scattered on the floor. 

"Hi." I greeted Sulli awkwardly. I picked her bag up, and gave it to her. She just bowed.

But, I was shocked at the expression she has right now. Her eyes really had that stingy feel, and she was frowning deeply right now.

"Min Hyeon, You broke your promise to me."

I was confused. What promise?

"What?"

Sulli dragged me out of the store and pushed me to the wall. "You broke your promise. You told me that you'll stay away from Taemin!"

She was mad. I mean, angry. She was glaring at me. I hit the wall pretty hard earlier, so it kinda ached. But, it was nothing compared to her nails. Her nails pierced my skin so deeply that I think I already have red marks. 

"I am! But, Sulli, Taemin lost his memories so-"

"Does that make you think that you have a chance with Taemin? NO! You will never be in Taemin's heart again! He hates you! Do you know what he told me when we were eating in a restaurant? He told me that he felt like you were giving him hateful words, so he hates you,too!" Sulli shouted as fast as she could. Man, she was amazing. Who knew she could speak so fast?

Okay, back to the point. Sulli shouted at me. I wanted to defend myself.

But, I couldn't. I was just too shocked with what she said.

Taemin...hates me?

We were getting along just fine last week! How come...?

"Sulli, I-"

"Don't explain, Min Hyeon. You're just a ty b**** who wants another girl's boyfriend."

That really got me.

"Who are you calling a bit-" I pushed her away with so much force that her face hit the floor hard. I didn't mean to do that, but calling me someone like that is wrong. I'm not even a b****. I got cut off when I saw Taemin approaching the store.

Sulli was crying. Tears were falling rapidly from her face.

"Taemin!" She cried as she walked to Taemin. "She...she..." She sounded so afraid. She was acting, but she was just too good.

Taemin glared at me and hugged Sulli.

"What the heck, Min hyeon-ssi?! I trusted you so much, then now, you come and hit my girlfriend? What kind of jerk are you?! How can Minho hyung love someone like you?" Taemin hissed as me as if I were his prey.

...how could he?

He didn't even know the situation.

How could he make such conclusions?!

"Lee Taemin! You don't even know what happened? How could you-"

"Stop talking. I already know how much of a jerk you are." He turned back with Sulli, and started walking away. I walked away quickly,too. Tears were forming in my eyes.

I needed someone to let out all of this.

Then, I suddenly thought of someone who would always be there for me.

I brought my phone out, and started dialing.

"Yeobosaeyo?"

"Minho, I need you right now."

He paused for a minute. "Where are you right now?"

"Dae-ssang Mall."

"Good thing I'm near," He chuckled. "Come to the park near Dae-Ssang Mall, then we'll talk."

I immediately ran to the park with tears spilling from my eyes like crazy.

----------------------------

I cried as Minho hugged me. 

I explained to him everything that happened. He was listening intently, and suddenly hugged me. He was silent. He was just like the old Minho I knew. When he doesn't know what to say, he'll do what he thinks expresses his words.

I appreciated Minho's company. He was really a good friend.

He was the old Minho, except that he grew really taller this time and developed dancing and singing skills.

"Min Hyeon," He slipped away from me. "I don't know if this'll help, but I think it's time for you to know again."
"What?"

"What happened between us and Domo."

I paused. Domo...?

He breathed out, and started. "I met him when he was being bullied by some tough kids up the street where we used to live. I defended him, and he thanked me. He wanted to be my friend, so I let him be. Well, we really got along so much. I brought him to meet you so that he can meet other friends. You and him got along really well, until..."

Minho hesitated to say anything much further. Then, another memory flashed through my mind.

I immediately sprang up and told him what I saw.

"I liked Domo. Suddenly, Domo and you started fighting. You told me you liked me, but I didn't like you back. Domo also told me that he liked me. You two started fighting. Domo told you that you were best friends, but you disregarded that fact, and he did,too. You, soon, became enemies. But, I think, at one time, you called me and told me that you were best friends with Domo. That was before I moved."

I was surprised at what I said. Minho blushed a little and looked away.

"Precisely."

But, how can I fully understand when I didn't even know Domo?

I took Minho's hand. "Minho, who is Domo? What's his real name?"

Minho didn't want to say it this time.

I looked at him with eyes that were really intimidating. He finally sighed.

"Who is Domo?" I repeated my question once again.

"Do you wanna know?"

"Yes."

Minho sighed.

"Taemin."

------------------------------

THE END.

Okay, this is a cool chapter. :)).

My first time adding an actual swear word in a fanfic.

Oh, gosh. Writing this cheers me up.

I hope it does cheer you up,too.

Enjoy~~~