Chapter 19- Heartbreaks

We Got Married (TaeMin and You version)

Your POV

I was finally given the time off. I could finally visit Taemin.

I hope he's awake.

I cheered up at the thought of Taemin and hurriedly went inside our van. 

I'm finally going to see you again.

---------------------

We finally reached the hospital. Tae Kyung oppa quickly pushed me outside and winked. I bowed at him, and looked at Hee Rin unnie. She was pouting at me with her aegyo.

"Are you sure you want to miss this opportunity to go shopping and go roller coaster riding with us?" She sounded like she was going to cry.

"Friends first, right, Hee Rin unnie?" I smiled at her. Ju Min unnie rolled her eyes at me.

"Friends, you say. I bet W200000 that she has already fallen for Taemin dongsaengie." She smirked at me. It was my turn to roll my eyes at her. 

"No one would want to bet with you, Ju Min. It's just too obvious already that we know you'll win." Ju Rin unnie smacked Ju Min unnie's shoulder. Oh, gosh. They are really like twins.

"I'm not falling for him. Anyway, Goodbye!" I shouted cheerfully as I walked quickly to the door of the hospital. It's a really cool hospital. The doors have detectors so that it opens automatically when it senses a person in front of it. Too bad it might be broken into by robbers.

I told the nurse that I'd be visiting Lee Taemin's room. She looked at me awkwardly, then lead me to his room. Hmn. I wonder what she found on my face. Was there something on my face to make me look like someone awkward? 

I opened the door gently. I saw the SHINee oppas. I bowed at them politely. "Annyeong Haseyo!"

Then, I turned my gaze at Taemin. He was looking at me with confused eyes. Someone was feeding him. It was Sulli.

----------------------------

Jonghyun's POV

Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. OH, SERIOUSLY. YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I PLAN TO SAY 'OH,NO'.

Min Hyeon was right in front of eyes, and she was so shocked. Her gaze was on Taemin and Sulli, who were acting all lovey-dovey with each other. 

Tell me this isn't happening. She shifted her shocked gaze to us. I knew exactly what's going on in her mind: Why is Sulli here?

Taemin cleared his throat. "Who the hell are you?"

Min Hyeon's eyes widened some more. I swear, her eyes would pop out if she continues to do that.

I could see that Min Hyeon went here in a rush. Her clothes were not the clothes an idol wears; they were normal clothes. her hair was pulled up in a messy bun.

The whole atmosphere was quiet. Oh, no. I can't stand it... I wouldn't be able to stand it if I see Min Hyeon cry here. She was just too nice...just too innocent to get hurt.

Key and I looked at each other. He mouthed something to me, but I couldn't understand it. But, soon, I was able to understand it. He was mouthing What do we do? with a worried expression.

Onew hyung didn't want to meet our eyes.

No one was speaking.

Taemin got impatient and tapped his fingers. "Well...?" He looked at us, to me in particular. "Hyung, are you cheating on Se Kyung noona with this girl?"

I gulped. She's waaay too young for me. "Taemin, she's too young for me."

Taemin shifted his gaze at Minho. "Minho hyung, you're young enough. Is she your girlfriend?"

Minho got a little angry at Taemin. This was unusual, because Minho hardly ever gets angry at Taemin. "Taemin, would you please shut up? She's no one's girlfriend."

Maybe Minho wanted to defend Min Hyeon that way. Min Hyeon was a really close acquaintance of ours, and she really felt like our dongsaeng. 

Taemin was taken aback by Minho's response. He decided to shut up for a moment.

Min Hyeon was still frozen in the hallway. Taemin hung his arm around Sulli and bit the apple that Sulli held with much aegyo. Min Hyeon's eyes were getting deeper and deeper.

Aish. This is a problem.

---------------------------

Your POV

I couldn't move.

Taemin didn't know me?

After all that we've been through, he didn't remember me?

A part of me wanted to go and slap him, but then I controlled myself.

He's just recovering, he's just recovering... I tried to hypnotize myself with these words. 

Taemin started to point some of his hyungs. He was trying to ask them if I was anyone's girlfriend. Somehow, that pissed me off. But, Minho oppa got pissed off before I did. Hearing his response made me totally shocked. He was defending me. I was silently thanking him.

I saw how Minho oppa made Taemin shut up. Man, they really are close. 

Minho oppa put his arm around me as Taemin do his aegyo with Sulli. I saw him look at the other SHINee oppas firmly. 
"Aish. I shouldn't have lied. Taemin, meet Min Hyeon. She's my girlfriend."

Everyone's eyes were on Minho oppa. Even I was shocked. He was claiming... me?

I didn't want to go with the flow of this lie, but I couldn't even speak or move. I couldn't rebel against Minho oppa's decision. I wasn't able to look at the others. I was too shocked for my own good.

It's time that I snapped out of this state.

"Y-yeah. I'm Minho oppa's girlfriend. Nice to meet you." I bowed politely. Taemin smiled at me, and ran out to greet me.

"So, she's the girl you were talking about when I woke up?" He finally turned his gaze at me. "Nice to meet you, Min Hyeon-ssi.That's my girlfriend, Sulli." He pointed to Sulli quickly.

"Yeah, I'm glad also, Taemin- I mean Taemin oppa." I emphasized that word because I wasn't used to using formalities with his name.

I was smiling, but it wasn't wide. It was a small one, and if you know how to read body language, my eyes would've given me out.

I was depressed in an instant. New fact: You can make Kim Min Hyeon depressed with just 5 minutes. Seriously.

I wanted to get out of here. Fast.

I was shocked, but mostly, I was confused. Was I taking things forgranted?

Was I assuming too much?

If that's so, then I'm such a stupid person.

I kept loving him, even though he didn't love me back.

He was just toying with me.

Now, I understand things. 

I ran outside. I wanted to be somewhere where I could think of things.

I just ran wherever my legs would want me to be. I heard Minho oppa run after me.

No, no, no....

I wasted so much time.

My heart was aching.

The truth could really hurt a lot.

I was too oblivious to these facts. I ignored the signs.

I ran to the nearby garden. There were big bushes there which would be big enough to hide me. 

I fell to my knees. I felt tears rapidly making their way to my chin.

I was crying.

I wasn't a cry baby.

I was strong.

Very strong.

How could I cry?

But, I didn't mind my pride right now.

I just couldn't believe that I've been toyed around.

Memories pass through my head like nightmares. My heart ached some more when I remembered the night we spent together.

He told me to fall for him.

He didn't warn me.

Of course, that's what players do.

They fool you.

Aish. I don't know what's going on anymore.

Is this what they call... heartbreak?

It really does hurt.

I should've been careful.

I've researched about heartbreak before, and people already gave advice to other people to move on.

Right. I should move on.

I felt someone hug me. I could feel his knees just right after my toes.

I looked up, and saw Minho oppa.

"So, you do love him." Minho oppa comforted.

I just cried some more. I couldn't even breathe properly.

"Shh, everything's going to be alright." Minho oppa was spacing a bit,too. It felt like he was controlling his words. But, I really appreciated his effort to comfort me.

He hugged me more tightly. 

"Minho oppa..." I tried to say his name in the midst of my horrible sobbing. "T-thank you."

"Hey, Min Hyeon-ssi, you're-"

Minho oppa got cut off when a sound of a camera was heard. There were lots of cameras.

Don't tell me this is happening.

The press found us.

What. the. heck.

I was crying hard, and Minho oppa was still hugging me. We were shocked at the sight. The reporters tried to interview us, but fortunately, the other SHINee oppas came and pulled us inside the hospital. We ran as fast as we can towards Taemin's room. As much as I hated to go back, I have to. It's for the sake of my reputation and of SHINee's. 

Onew oppa told the nurse to send security guards in front of Room 734.

-------------------------

"What are we going to do about this?" Key oppa sighed. I'm sure the press would make everything sound like a scandal.

Oh, shocks. Stupid me.

Why did it have to happen?

Stupid, emotional me.

I shouldn't have gone out of this room~

Minho oppa tapped my back. I bowed my head at him.

The oppas were thinking very hard. Then, suddenly, Onew oppa came up with an idea.
 

"What about making Min Hyeon as Minho's girlfriend for a short time in front of the media?"

"What? So, this relationship is only for a show? Then...Minho hyung! Why are you doing this?!" Taemin quickly scolded his hyung. It was now Key oppa's turn to make him shut up. He pouted and complained about how he was getting so many "shut ups" for one day.

"That would be a good idea, if Min Hyeon-ssi doesn't mind that." Minho oppa finally shared. The other oppas looked at me, as well as Sulli.

How could I lie?

I didn't love Minho oppa.

But, this was for the sake of everybody.

We can't let the truth come out of our mouths.

"I'm doing it." I nodded, finally, in agreement.

Jonghyun oppa raised one finger. "One month." He muttered. I just nodded.

What am I getting myself into?

Taemin and Sulli were acting all lovey-dovey again, but something became different. Sulli looked at me apologetically, as if she has done something really...really grave.

I shot her a confused look, but she ignored it. She played with Taemin again to distract her.

"I'll contact Manager hyung about this," Onew oppa said as he pulled out his phone from his pocket. 

Everyone was nervous. Well, except for Taemin and Sulli.

My heart still hurts when I see them. I wanted to get out of here soon, but I couldn't. 
I suddenly held Minho oppa's hand tightly.

He was like my real oppa. He was always there for me.

Onew oppa finished his call.

"Guys," He cleared his throat a bit. ''Let's welcome Min Hyeon to the SHINee family."

--------------------------------------------------------

THE END.

So, how did you guys like it? ;)

Please comment and enjoy~