Chapter 18- What I Didn't Expect

We Got Married (TaeMin and You version)

Author's Note:

Okay, so I told two of the subscribers here, deanny and fritzycool, that I'd be mentioning them.

Know why?

They commented something that is almost like the storyline that I was supposed to follow.

There's a twist,though.

Heehee. ^^ Enjoy anyways.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taemin's POV

Ugh...

My stupid head...

It kept spinning...Aish. I can't even look straight right now.

I shivered at the cold air inside the room.

Where was I anyway?

All I remember was... Aish. My freaking head... all my memories keep getting blurry.

Ah! Now I remember.

I was chasing Min Hyeon and I remember being in an accident...aish.

So... I was probably in the hospital.

Geez. Was I really hit that badly?

I don't like being here. I have to wear something thin inside a freezing cold room.

My vision is very blurry right now. I can't even look at the clock. I could only see colors around me.

Then, I heard someone come in inside my room. 
 

"Taemin...?" It was a girl who came in. I was familiar with this voice. Was it Min Hyeon...?

"W-who are you?"

"Doesn't matter. Let's go for a walk outside!" The female exclaimed. It wasn't Min Hyeon, but her voice was extremely familiar. I still couldn't see anything clearly, but I could see the shape of the female's hair. It was tied up in a bun.

Ugh, Taemin. It's as if that information was helpful.

Suspicious or not, I decided to go with the voice. I was weak, but I didn't want to be stuck here inside this freezer. She took my hand, and I put all my strength to get up. But, I got shocked as she pulled her hand away from me. 

Unknown Female's POV

I pulled my hand away from him. Hmn. This was going right. He fell to the floor, and hit his head hard. The doctor told me that when the patient wakes up, he can only remember a number of things and his vision should be very blurry. He was such a fool to trust me.

But, I couldn't really say he's a fool. 

His eyes were closed as I saw him on the floor. Blood was gushing out of his head. I looked at him worriedly, but composed myself.

I'm so sorry, Taemin. But, I need to do this.

I went outside and screamed. 

"Nurse! Help Lee Taemin in Room 734! He hit his head while trying to get up!"

----------------------------------------------

Your POV

Aish. It's been a week since that accident happened. I wonder if Taemin's okay. I couldn't get out of my schedule, because we were packed right now. I could feel the unnies' and the oppas' concern. 

I tapped the case of my iPod lightly.

I wanted to turn back time.

I regretted running. I regretted trying to move on.

I wanted to love Taemin now. I owe him this much. 

My heart pounded quickly at the thought of Taemin.

Aish! Complicated love... I really hate it.

As much as I wanted to resist Taemin, I couldn't just do it. 

My heart doesn't want to.

I finally "listened to my heart" when I reflected on everything. I simply didn't want to be away from Taemin.

And, here we go again. Stupid mouth. Why are you blurting out such nonsense?!

I just smacked my cheek a little, before going back to listening to my iPod.

I hope I could see Taemin at least once.

----------------------------------------

Onew's POV

We just heard what happened last night. The doctors told us that some random girl visited Taemin, and she reported that Taemin fell. Oh, gosh. Doesn't Taemin ever learn? When he's bored of something, he just does whatever he wants to do. Though, he is quite obedient.

Taemin's head was wrapped in bandages. AGAIN.

I looked sadly at our poor maknae. Oh, geez. Why did this have to happen to him?

But, I didn't want to blame Min Hyeon for this. Taemin simply loved her (and we could sense that even though he has denied it a thousand times already), and he'd do anything for that girl. The other members looked at him hopelessly.

"Aish. This little guy... didn't I tell him to take care of himself before taking care of others?!" Key groaned, but he was just really worried about Taemin. He was in his "umma mode" again. Key is quite emotional,too, though he just hides it from everybody.

"Taemin..." Jonghyun whispered sadly. We all looked like as if we were attending a funeral.

Minho was quiet, but he was worried about Taemin,too. The guy's quite close with Taemin.

We were all worried for Taemin.

...Man. I need a dozen chickens right now to cheer me up.

But, I brought up all my courage and smiled at everyone. "Hey, let's cheer up. Taemin probably doesn't want to see us frowning at him and all."

Jonghyun brushed his shirt and pulled it down. "Yeah, I'm sure he'd be glad to see us scold him."

Key looked at the unconscious Taemin. I believe that I am seeing his "diva" stares right now. "Yeah,right. We'll have to scold him a lot. He's making us have those wrinkles." He's such a diva.

Minho composed himself. "Yeah, hyung. He'd probably want us to be happy."

"It's not like he's gonna die anyway." I snickered. Everything we said sounded like he had no chance of living anymore.

"And, guys..." I left off, unsure if I should tell them this. "We shouldn't tell Min Hyeon any of this. It'll get her worried. Who knows what would happen next."

The 4 of us were gathered around in a circle.

"Definitely not." Minho disagreed. "She'll be distracted."

"We shouldn't be a bother to Min Hyeon at all." Jonghyun agreed with Minho. We all nodded.

"Who the hell is that Min Hyeon? What 'thing' are you hiding from her? Who the hell is she?"

We were shocked at the voice we heard from our backs.

We slowly looked at our backs, and there he was.

Taemin was awake. He was scratching his head as if he was really puzzled. He was groaning. Maybe his head hurts a lot.

''What?" He looked at us, confused.

"Nothing," Key whispered lowly.

"Now, would you mind telling me who the hell were you talking about? Who was that? Ah, Min Hyeon! Who the heck is she?"

We were totally confused now. Min Hyeon was the one he loved so much. Why didn't he remember?

"Min Hyeon...you...her...love..." Jonghyun tried to search for words and construct the right sentence.
''What? Love?"

The door suddenly opened. A female figure appeared. She seemed to be rushing.

"Ah! I'm so sorry that I'm late! I just heard what happened this morning and rushed to the hospital-"

"Sulli!" Taemin exclaimed happily. He slowly went down the bed and walked to Sulli. He hugged her tightly, and played with her hair.

It looked like Taemin loves Sulli very much.

Sulli was stunned,too. I thought Taemin and her were long over?

She hugged him back, and even gave him a peck on the cheek.

Taemin looked at us. "Hyungs, why aren't you greeting my girlfriend?"

Girlfriend? 

Key choked on his saliva.

Taemin and Sulli broke up six months ago. Why was Taemin telling us that she was his girlfriend? Moreover, I thought he loved Min Hyeon now?

Whatever was going on, I just decided to bow at her and greet her. The other members did so,too.

What the heck was going on?

--------------------------------

"Based on the observations and tests done on Lee Taemin, it seems that he has a temporary amnesia." The doctor concluded as he checked the papers.

Gosh. Taemin has amnesia?! What the heck. That wouldn't do us any good. 

"This is just temporary, though. It seems like it happened because of the blow he received in the car accident plus the blow from when he fell. It may last for a few months. But, the amnesia would slowly be gone. Memories would come to him very slowly."

I can't believe this. Taemin had amnesia?

How could we explain this to everyone?

I could feel everyone gulp in nervousness.

We went outside the doctor's office and sat on the waiting bench outside.

"Now, what are we going to do, hyung?" Jonghyun asked worriedly. 

I thought about it for a moment. 

It won't do us any good if the fans knew that Taemin had an amnesia. They would be sick worried about him, and maybe bash on Min Hyeon. They would blame her.

Speaking of Min Hyeon...

I felt the sides of my mouth fall. I was worried about Min Hyeon.

She loved Taemin so much. 

It would hurt her.

"We shouldn't tell anyone about this. This is just a secret between us, and manager hyung." I spoke out to them.

We looked at each other and nodded.

"Little Min Hyeon has to move on." Jonghyun remarked as he frowned. We were all worried of Min Hyeon,too.

"Promise me that you guys won't say a single thing about this."

They all nodded at me.

"Now, someone has to go and talk to Sulli."

----------------------------------------------

THE END.

Told you it was similar. :))

What'll happen to them now?

Please comment. ^_~