Chapter 14- The End (Part 2)

We Got Married (TaeMin and You version)

Your POV

Coming here was AWESOME.

We rode on the Viking, the i-dont-know-what-you-call-that-up-and-down-thingy ride, and lots of other cool stuff. We rode on roller coasters the most! It was really fun! I tried not to think about having this day as our last day of marriage... Well, it's not like it's a real marriage anyway.

Don't get yourself hoping, Min Hyeon.

We went to eat at the nearby restaurant (which is cool). We're like space. They have seats which were shaped like stars and the table had designs like the moon. There were dangling planets everywhere, and even the name of the food on the menu are named after heavenly bodies. We ordered a chicken meal and some fries to go along with it. Man, Onew oppa must've gone mad if he heard about us eating chicken.

"So..." Taemin said as munched on some fries. "Chuwat dwo youw want to dwo asch a goodbye?"

I quickly shoved the remaining fries on his lips (he still got some stuck) to his mouth. "Don't talk when you're mouth is full."

He ate them all and drank water. "Sorry. So, I was saying... What do you want to do as a goodbye?"

That got me. It was already 8PM, and we were having so much fun already. I can't believe we're gonna have to end soon.

"How about you?" I asked Taemin. I don't have any ideas right now.

He put a piece of fries inside my mouth. "How about...hmn. How about we go visit Sung Min? His house is somewhat near here. Takes only about 10 minutes to get there. You on?"

"Yeah, sure." We finally stood up and went to the van we used to get here and there. Taemin told the driver the directions,and we went to Sung Min's house.

-----------------------------------

"Appa!" Sung Min exclaimed as we entered the house. Taemin hugged Sung Min and carried him with his arms. He greeted his aunt. 

"So, this is your wife?" His aunt jokingly said as she pointed to me. I blushed a little for no particular reason. Oh, no. I shouldn't be blushing. It's not like this is real anyways. 

It's not real.

Taemin and I are not together.

I sighed and looked at Sung Min. He was reaching out for me. Aww. I really miss Sung Min. Taemin gave him to me, and I started playing with him. We took him outside to look at the stars. Taemin lead us to the nearby bridge where the view was really awesome. The sky was very wide!!! It felt like I could reach the stars! 

"Waah," I said. Sung Min tried to reach the stars.

"Eomma, we reach stars!" He cheerfully shouted as he tried to pick up a star from the sky.

"She's just too blind to see it." Taemin remarked as he snickered. I hit him with Sung Min's hand.

"I can see it!" I told Taemin as I pointed to the stars. 

I wanted to be overwhelmed by Sung Min and the stars.

I didn't want to think about the end.

I wanted this moment to last.

Gosh, I'm going mushy.

What the heck.

But, I was feeling really sad right now that I couldn't even smile. I was looking down at the handle of the bridge.

I looked at Taemin again. He was looking at his wrist watch, then he realized that I was looking at him. He stuck his tongue out of me.

"Hey," He started to say. "I don't really like giving out things like these especially to women,but here." He handed me something and closed my hand.

He went near me and whispered to my ear. I could feel his breathe on my neck.

"Don't open your hand til I'm gone. Merong~" He whispered.

He gave me a peck on the cheek and suddenly...

He was walking away.

He was gone. 

Sung Min was looking at Taemin as if he was a stranger. He was puzzled. Why did Taemin leave?

I finally opened my hand.

It was a ring with a lace. More like a ring-necklace. I looked at the ring carefully, and saw a writing inside.

This isn't goodbye.

--------------------------------------------------

The end for chapter 14. NOT THE STORY. YAY.

Off to write the other chapter. :D.

Please enjoy~