Chapter 13- The End (Part 1)

We Got Married (TaeMin and You version)

Taemin's POV

I fell for her.

I already did.

I just realized this awhile ago.

Min Hyeon...

Aish. I can't believe I fell for her. I can't sleep.

I'm even sharing a room with her tonight.

She's sleeping down there...

Maybe she's cold...

Okay, seriously. What the heck?

I was getting mushier than I thought.

I'm not like this.

Ugh. I'm too confused. Maybe I'll ask the hyungs why I'm being like this.

Or, is this part of falling in love...?

Ugh. I hate saying that phrase.

Falling in love.

Falling in love.

IT'S FREAKING ANNOYING.

I put the pillow in top of my head.

Must stop thinking...

No...

Yes....

No....

Yes...

THAT'S IT. STUPID MIND.

I got up from the bed and gently carried the sleeping Min Hyeon in my arms. Wow. She was light, and fragile. Gosh. She's so... Ugh. Stop thinking about it., Taemin. I put her in the bed and slept beside her. I am not going to touch her anyways. I couldn't do that to her.

Then, it came to me. What if she likes Dongho? What if she was just too stunned to reply earlier? What the heck. I feel stupid. I insisted myself on her, not even knowing her real answer. Ugh. Stupid. Stupid me. Stupid mind. Stupid heart. How was I going to face her now? I looked at her sleeping face and chuckled. She looked like a sleeping puppy who was prone to danger. I felt her shiver a little, so I hated the blanket with her. Hey, I still got pride. I need a blanket, too! I faced her slowly, and eventually, fell asleep.

Your POV

I got up from my bed and stretched my arms. I had a nice sleep. I looked around to find the sunbaes, but I found Taemin. Beside me.

WHAT?

Oh, right. He and I slept together last night. Oh, and we kissed and-

I suddenly realized what I was remembering.

OMG.

Taemin kissed me last night.

It wasn't a peck, but a deep one.

WHAT THE HECK.

I felt my cheeks burn up. I was remembering what happened last night.

Oh. My. Gosh.

Taemin was sleeping soundly beside me. He was too cute~

SNAP OUT OF IT.

I started patting my cheeks, hoping they'd return to normal any soon now. Taemin woke up, and looked at me.

"Are you sick?!" he said worriedly. Wow. He was even worried about me now.

"N-no... It's just..." I felt my hands touching my lips automatically. I blushed hard. Taemin looked away. Great. He read my mind.

Silence.

More silence.

Man, I'm starting to love silence.

Oh! I just realized something. I wasn't sleeping on the floor now.

Maybe Taemin carried me here.

I smiled at him. "Thanks for carrying me."

He frowned at me. "Don't you know how heavy you were?! I could have died last night!" T

hat got in my nerves.

"Who told you to carry me anyways?!" We started fighting again about my stupid weight. Suddenly, the door opened. The WGM staff was there.

"Guys, there's a surprise bad news."

Taemin and I looked at each other.

"Today's the end of your marriage contract in WGM."

What. The. Heck.

"Taemin has to practice hard because next week, they're going to Singapore, L.A., and Japan for their concert. After that, they'll be having album promotions and a concert here in Seoul." The PD explained.

Taemin stood up. "True. But, are we allowed to... Spend a while day with each other?"

The PD nodded. The staff went out again.

Woah. I cant believe that this is ending. I was frozen.

So, this means goodbye to everything?

No more arguments, no more fun, no more Taemin...

WAIT. I'm supposed to be happy! Why do feel so... Upset? UGH. I should be happy. Really.

But, I can't bring myself to smile and rejoice.

What the heck.

Taemin stood there, deep in thought.

"Where do you want to go?" Taemin asked.

"Where are the unnies?"

Taemin went out ad asked the PD.

He later came back. "They went ahead of us already. Now, where do you want to go?"

I thought hard. Somewhere memorable would be nice. Um. Where did we first meet..?

"The amusement park!"

He was puzzled. But, afterwards, he smiled.

"Freaking hopeless romantic. Aish. I don't know what to do with you."

"Huh?" He just winked at me and pulled me outside.

"C'mon, fat woman."

"WHAT THE HECK?!"

----------------

We were traveling to the amusement park. Taemin and I were busy fiddling around with our iPods. I tried to stop thinking about last night. Aish. I'm embarrassed. I'm the only one thinking about it so seriously. Maybe Taemin treated it as a kiss from another ordinary girl. Maybe he was just practicing for an upcoming drama. I sighed in disappoinment.

We finally reached our destination.

"I miss this!" Taemin screamed like a kid.

"Let's ride the most daring rides! First one who gets scared needs to treat for lunch!"

"Bring it on!" Taemin shouted back, and we made our way inside. Thus, our last episode starts.

------------

THE END. I know. Too short. Sorry. I am only using my iPod to type, and it's pretty hard. D:. Sorry~ but please enjoy!