Chapter 11- Confirmed.

We Got Married (TaeMin and You version)

(Please refer to the Cabi Song in order to not be confused. ^^)

Your POV

Taemin and I were traveling towards the Cabi Resort, the famous Caribbean Bay Resort that the SNSD unnies and 2PM oppas advertised. We're going to train here as life guards, and at the same time, advertise for it, too. A lot of groups are going to join us: SNSD, 2PM, 2AM, Some SuJu oppas, 4minute(2 from them), f(x), Co-ed School(Only 2 of them could come) and some U-Kiss members. Groups are really busy nowadays, so only a few could come. I played and fiddled with my iPod as we were traveling. I wanted to forget what happened before and clear this... this... this awkward feeling. Aish, I don't want to think about it.

I shook my head and made the volume of my iPod really loud.

Someone grabbed my other earphone and pulled it from my ear. "Ya! Do you want your eardrums to explode?" 

Only one person would nag at me like that. Taemin.

I lowered the volume. "I'm trying to forget something, so would you mind?!" I suddenly shouted at him. I realized what I had said. I covered my mouth, and continued to listen to the music, though I can hear a lot external noises. 

I could feel Taemin's gaze on me. I glanced at him for a second, and saw him smiling. What is he smiling about?

I looked up to meet his gaze, but he didn't turn away. He was spacing out already. I chuckled to myself and patted his cheek.

"You're not some kind of ert who would look at me like that, would you?"

Taemin just glared at me and looked at the window.

He's such a baby.

--------------------------------------------

"Okay, listen up! You guys are in for some serious training here. You'll be taught how to do CPR, to swim as quickly as possible and some different swimming techniques, for those who can't swim. "

The instructor said as he blew his whistle.

I was with the sunbaes already, and they all looked pretty. We were wearing shorts that were really short, and a sports shirt (I don't know how to describe it in detailed form.). Sunny unnie waved at me, and smiled. Waah. I like the atmosphere here. It was so friendly.

For start-ups, we jogged around the resort 2 times. And, CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW BIG THE RESORT IS?! My legs were soar already, but everyone was trying their best. They didn't look tired. They just kept that straight face on, and continued to jog. I decided to do the same, too, even if my legs were already sore. It took us about 2 hours to make a round inside the whole resort. After that, we were allowed to rest. I walked to a near bench and collapsed. Aish. My feet are really sore. I tried to look comfortable and nice, and not say anything. I drank my bottle of water, and looked at the waters in front of us. 

Taemin approached me and sat down near my legs. 

"You're so weak!" He laughed loudly. I glared at him and hit his shoulder.

"I'm not that weak!" I defended. I fought him with countless attacks of shoulder punching, arm grabbing and wrestling. I tried to put him down on the ground, but he was too strong. He went back to his position near my legs, and started massaging them.

"Aish. Go and exercise some more so that your legs won't get this sore," He scolded as he massaged my legs gently with his fingers. Ah, I feel so relaxed. I wanted to thank him for caring even though he scolded me.

-----------------------------

We did some pool exercises, and even had a game. Nickhun oppa won, and he won free dinner. GEEZ. I MEAN, WE STILL HAVE TO PAY FOR OUR OWN DINNER ANYWAYS.

It was still early. About, 1pm? We had a super short break again after the pool exercises. It was quite hot, and 2pm is approaching. I mean, the time, not the boy band. the SNSD unnies and the 4minute unnies invited me to chat with them, and I did what I was told. Taemin was hanging out with Sulli in the snack bar. I was having doubts about Taemin. I thought he already forgot about Sulli...?

Aish. I shouldn't be assuming about these kinds of things. What Taemin does is his business.

But...I'm curious.

Ah...really! Stop it, Min Hyeon!

I tried to get inside the conversation because I was spacing out a lot earlier. The unnies were telling me how lucky I was to be in a show with Taemin. I just nodded. Seohyun unnie was embarrassed because the unnies were telling me about WGM when Seohyun unnie joined. Soon, after that, the f(x) unnies joined in. We were talking about how high heels kill our feet, but most of the unnies here are sunbaes, so they are already used to it. Krystal was younger than me, but she was a sunbae. She said she doesn't have a hard time wearing heels, so I was really amazed. I guess I wasn't really that used to it. 

I wonder what Taemin is doing... AISH. 

"Min hyeon-ah," Taeyeon unnie asked with a sly smile on her face. "Do you like Taemin for real?"

The unnies started cheering.

Krystal clapped her hands. "Unnie looks better with Taemin."

I looked at them and blushed. It's really awkward to...you know. Get people to tease you. 

"Does liking mean your heart beats so fast that you feel like fainting...?"

"YES!"

Aish. Aigoo. What am I gonna do? I confirmed that I... I...l-like...Taemin.

Aish. What do I do?

I'm in the state of panic right now. Aigoo.

I don't want to like Taemin.

I'm not supposed to fall for him!

Aish.

Dongho came near us. "Noonas!" He greeted with a bright smile. Huwaa. Aegyo~!

He came near me and patted my head. "Finally! A dongsaeng!"

"Dongsaeng? I'm not! I'm your chingu~!"

We all laughed at that.

''Dongho is really famous for his aegyo, right?" Sunny unnie asked as he pinched Dongho's cheeks. 

"Yeah, but I'd like to be more manly." Dongho started dancing to ManManHaNi. Haha. Dongho has a really strong aegyo.

I quickly stood up and held Dongho's hand. "Ya! Let's go play in that big pool!" I pointed to the pool near the hotel and the snack bar. Dongho pulled me towards the pool, and we ran. Soon, Heechul oppa and Donghae oppa came and played with us. We were running everywhere. The unnies came to join,too. We raced to the ends of the pool, and even played tag. I was having so much with Dongho. He was a really cool guy, and he seems really fun to be around. He's plain cute. 

Dongho fell on me. Hopefully, we were on the very shallow part of the pool, so I didn't really drown. I used my legs to put him on the ground, and splashed water on him.

"Hey unnies and oppas!" Everyone looked at that someone who greeted. It was Sulli. She was with Taemin. He was greeting the oppas, and finally looked at me. He didn't look pleased when he saw me. What was wrong...?

My heart was beating fast now. Aish. Stupid me liking him. 

"Hey, Dongho." He greeted Dongho. Dongho didn't approach him. He plainly bowed at him and continued trying to toss me on the water. I tried to fight him off. I couldn't focus on looking at Taemin and Sulli. I didn't know why I felt this way. Was I...jealous? Well, Dongho was distracting me from feeling that, so I was thankful. I finally hugged Dongho.

"Thank you," I whispered.

Dongho was shocked. "Eh? Mwoh?"

I took this chance to wrestle him to the ground. I quickly ran out of the pool, so that Dongho wouldn't be able to wrestle me again.  I quickly hid behind the bushes. 

"Ya..!"

Someone was behind me. It scared me. It was only Taemin.

"What?"

Taemin looked at me with furious eyes. "What the heck, Min Hyeon? Are you some stalker? I hid behind here in order to get some peace and quiet!"

I frowned at him. "Who told you I was stalking you? I was only hiding from Dongho! Aish!" I irritatedly went back to the pool. Taemin just ruined my mood. I can't believe I like him. Yoona unnie approached me.

"Ya! Min Hyeon-ah!" She smiled cheerfully as she passed me the ball. I quickly took it, and looked back at the direction where I cam from. Yoona unnie was looking there, too. Then, I saw Sulli hugging Taemin.

I was shocked.

I was too stunned to even move from my position. 

Yoona unnie patted my back and covered my eyes. "That's kinda...erm.. PG-13? No, wait. Not good for your eyes. Let's go." Yonna unnie lead me to the center of the pool to play. Somehow, I didn't feel like playing anymore. Dongho went with me inside the hotel to rest. We played his PSP after that. The instructor told us that we had lots of free time for now because they were already preparing some equipment for us to train on later. I looked at the time. It was only 3:30pm.

----------------------------------------------

After having stretching exercises, we played water volleyball. I ignored Taemin all the time.

I didn't know what to do in this situation. I never felt anything like this before.

Why does my heart ache? I thought liking was only enjoying the feeling of liking someone?

What is liking, anyways?

Or, was I...

Was I... what do they call those people...

In love?

No, never! I wouldn't be in love with Lee Taemin!

But, Why was I ignoring him?

Why is my chest aching.

What do I do?

What am I feeling?

Aish! Liking someone causes a lot of headache!
---------------------------------

END. 

Did you like it? :D