Chapter 1- Unexpected Nampyeon

We Got Married (TaeMin and You version)

Your POV (Min Hyeon)

 

"I'm waiting for you~"

The crowd screamed and clapped as we posed for the ending. I could see their boards raised up with the name of our group glued to it carefully. The sight of it all was very pretty. We bowed to the audience, and looked at each other. Our second concert: a big success! :)

"Hey everyone! We're 24hour!" We greeted and raised four fingers on our hands. They all screamed and cheered for us.

"I'm Boy Leader Lee Tae Kyung!"

"I'm Girl Leader Park Min Kyung!"

"I'm Wink Wink Seo Hee Rin~"

"I'm Powerful Baek Ki Bum!"

We introduced ourselves with our nicknames in the group. I'm the maknae of the group. Well, that is for the girls in 24hour. Seung Hyun is a month older than me, which makes him the maknae of the boys. But, I'm the maknae of the whole group.

"We'll have our fan meeting now, guys. It's our first fan meeting ever." Min Kyung unnie told us. I could see the excitement in her eyes. Hee Rin squealed like a fan girl. Everyone had happy expressions. After we debuted, we successfully had our first concert, and we learned that we already had lots of fans! Our fan club was named "1 Day" because it was related to our name. (Basically, 24 hours is one day. XD.)

We dressed up in colorful clothes. The theme of our first album was "Rainbow", so we really had to dress up to our theme. We entered the stage as the crowd's cheers and roars were louder than ever. Some were saying Hee Rin unnie's name, and Sung Min Oppa's name. They were the most popular in the group. Hee Rin unnie's winks were very cute, so I wouldn't be surprised. Sung Min oppa had a nice body (which all members of 24hour agree with). Tae Kyung oppa explained to everyone that we would be doing high fives and taking pictures with the fans as long as they did everything in order. The fans started to fall in line. We high five-d them one by one, and took pictures with some who wanted to take them. I was so happy. It was my first time having fans, so it made my heart jump. Now, I knew how other singers felt. Our fans serve as our inspiration to work harder. But, I won't forget about my family,too. My heart was fluttering. The smile on my lips couldn't be erased. It took us 2 hours to high five all fans, but it was worth it. When we went back to our van, Ju Rin unnie cried.

"What's wrong?" Min Kyung unnie asked. Ju Rin unnie just smiled at us.

"It's just that," she couldn't stop sobbing. "I'm.. I'm just moved by the fans. Their endless support is so..." She started to cry again. 

Everyone laughed. I could tell that we were all very happy.  We headed back to our dorm. We had two rooms(?): one for the boys and one for the girls. But, we were just beside each other's room. As we entered the girls' room, I saw an envelope with my name on it.

"Huh? What is this?"

Ju Min unnie snapped her fingers. "Remember the "We Got Married" show? Didn't Manager tell us that you'd be in it with someone?"

I suddenly remembered. I was invited to the show, and without even having second thoughts, I said yes. I mean, what would hurt?

All the unnies gathered around me as I opened the letter.

To. Kim Min Hyeon.

           Your soon-to-be nampyeon would try to find you inside an amusement park. You would try to find him,too. Thing is, you two would try to find each other inside the lake. You are going to ride a duck boat and find a another duck boat with the same pink lace on its neck. Then, you are going to get to know each other until the day ends.At exactly 8pm, you two would decide whether you want to get married or not. Goodluck!

                                                                                                                                                                                            Fr. We Got Married Staff

"Your mission is pretty easy, Min Hyeon." Min Kyung unnie said as she scanned the letter again.

"Amusement Parks are fun!" I exclaimed. I couldn't wait to go to the amusement park. It has been..hmm..2 years since I went to the amusement park. It would be fun to ride one again.

"What? Our maknae's gonna find her nampyeon in the amusement park?" Shin Hwan oppa asked as he entered our room with the boys. 

"I can't believe maknae's gonna get married first," Sung Min oppa chuckled. "I'm older than you, you secretive baby!"

Hee Rin unnie faked a sob. "Yeah," she got nearer Sung Min oppa. "I share the same pain. We're both the eldest in the group,too, and we see our youngest being taken away?"

Everyone laughed. Manager went inside our dorm with a smile.

"I'm so proud of you guys," He tapped Ki Bum oppa's back. "You made it."

Manager looked at the letter I had in my hands. "We Got Married, eh?"

I looked at him with a wide smile. "Yeah!"

Manager tapped my back this time. "Your nampyeon is reeeaaalllyy handsome. You're very lucky to have him. You have to continue the marriage, alright?"

Hee Rin unnie winked at me. "I know who it is, and Min Hyeon is really lucky."

We all stared at Manager and Hee Rin unnie.

"TELL US!"

We attacked Manager and Hee Rin unnie with tickles, but they wouldn't give up. Everyone had fun, but we were also pretty tired. It was already 9PM, and we had no other schedules left for the day. We all got ready to sleep. I was sharing a room with Hee Rin unnie and Ju Min unnie. 

"I'm really so excited for our new brother-in-law!" Hee Rin unnie exclaimed. 

"I think he would be really handsome. Our pretty maknae should fit with him!" Ju min unnie added. I was really curious on who it was, but Hee Rin unnie wouldn't tell me. I bothered her with my pouts (which Hee Rin unnie couldn't resist), but she still wouldn't answer. I gave up.

"At least a clue, then?" I asked her. She chuckled at me and smiled.

"Alright then," Hee Rin unnie decided. "He's..."

"He's what?"

"A guy." Hee Rin unnie and Ju Min unnie laughed. I threw at pillow at her, but she dodged it with ease.

"He's really famous right now, Min Hyeon. Now, get to sleep! You wouldn't want your nampyeon to say that you have eyebags,right?"

"But, I don't!"

"You wouldn't want to earn them," Ju Min unnie laughed. "Trust me."

"Alright." I sighed and pouted, but smiled when I laid down on my bed. I'm really excited for tomorrow.

 

-Next Morning-

Our van took me to the amusement park indicated in the letter. I didn't know what to feel. Should I be nervous? Or, should I be excited? I was just excited the night before, but now, I was kind of nervous. They dropped me off in the entrance of the amusement park. Everyone said 'goodluck' to me and waved. As I got off, cameras were everywhere. They shot every move I made, which was kinda awkward. I wasn't used to this kind of situation. I ran towards the lake, where I would ride the duck. I told the operator my name, and he gave me a duck boat which had a pink lace. The lake was huge, so I was pretty sure that I would have a hard time trying to find him. Oh well. Here goes nothing.

I started to make my rounds in the lake. I was at the right side of the lake. Some of the staff told me that my "nampyeon" wasn't here yet. Then, they suddenly went silent. Maybe my "nampyeon" came already. I've had to wait.

I stirred the duck around for 10 minutes already, but still couldn't find him. I was bumping a lot of people, since this was my first time riding this duck boat. 

I bumped (yet again) another duck. 

"I'm so sorry! >_<." 

"..."

I looked at the one I bumped. I recognized him as Lee Tae Min from SME. His boy bad is named..erm.. SHINee,right? But, he wasn't looking at me. He was looking at my duck's neck.

Then, It came to me. I looked at his duck's neck,too. And, I found the pink lace that I was looking for.

-END OF CHAPTER ONE.

Did you like it? :)). Sorry I had to take things slowly. I had to, like, introduce the atmosphere to you, readers, first. :). Please review and enjoy! :)