my eyes are shooting hearts

my eyes are shooting hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun and Byulyie are in the practice room, fully focused on perfecting their choreography for ‘GGBB’. As the music blasts through the speakers, they move in unison, their bodies flowing with the rhythm. They are both excited, but also nervous for their upcoming music show performances that start next week.

 

Yongsun leads the dance practice with her tough demeanor, but it's all in good fun. Byul follows her lead, matching her energy and playfulness. Sweat drips down their faces as they work tirelessly, driven by their love for their profession.

 

Finally, the leader calls the end of the practice as they both execute the moves to perfection.

 

“That’s enough for today,” Yong says, panting. “You’ve worked hard, Byul-ah.”

 

They sit down on the ground, breathing heavily and taking long gulps of water from their bottles. Yongsun compliments Byul's performance, telling her she's doing really well.

 

Byul grins, wiping the sweat from her forehead. “Thanks, babe,” she beams, before playfully planting a kiss on Yong's cheek.

 

“Ew, you're so sweaty,” Yongsun jokes, wiping her cheek with the back of her hand – which naturally earns her some more sweaty kisses.

 

They both laugh, their exhaustion momentarily forgotten. “We finished early,” Byul notes as she looks at the time on her phone. “Let’s get dinner, Yong. It’s on me.”

 

As they gather their belongings and leave the practice room, the couple feels a sense of anticipation for the weeks to come. They have been waiting years to debut as a sub-unit and it’s finally happening. With their pre-release single already out, the fans are over the moon with excitement – to no one’s surprise, as Yongsun and Byulyie know exactly what Moomoos want. They're both eager for the album release, and there are only a few more days until they can share it with the world.

 

.·:·.*☾☼.·:·.

 

Yongsun and Byul slip into a small, cozy pub, with their hats pulled low to conceal their identities. The soft sound of music and chatter fills the air, creating a cozy atmosphere. They quickly make their way to a small booth in the back and the older woman takes a moment to adjust her bucket hat; the brim shading her face from any potential prying eyes. She glances around the dimly lit pub, scanning the room to ensure they remain incognito. Satisfied that no one is paying attention to them, she finally sinks into the booth next to Byul, who is already giggling at her paranoia.

 

“Relax, babe,” Byul chides playfully, “There’s nothing wrong about ‘friends’ going out for dinner.”

 

Yong manages a small smile, “I know, I just want to make sure we’re not recognized.” She lets out a deep breath, the tension in her shoulders dissipating as she moves closer to Byulyie. It's late, and the only light in the room comes from flickering candles on the tables, casting shadows on the walls. The atmosphere is intimate, and Yongsun feels grateful for the privacy as she reaches under the table to hold Byul's hand.

 

Byul grins, “Let's play rock-paper-scissors to decide who gets to choose what we eat.”

 

Yong nods, “Sounds good to me.” They hold out their fists, counting down in unison, “3...2...1…” They both choose paper, then laugh.

 

“Okay, let's try again,” the younger woman suggests. They go again, and this time Byul wins. “Yes!” she exclaims, pumping her fist in the air. “I choose Korean BBQ. What do you think?”

 

“Mhmm, perfect,” Yongsun agrees. They flag down the server and place their order. Yong also asks for a Sprite for herself and a cola for Byulyie, remembering her girlfriend's love for the sweet drink.

 

As they wait for their food, Yong takes a moment to admire Byul's appearance. “Hi, Handsome” she whispers, gazing at her girlfriend's face. Byul smiles bashfully, feeling the warmth of Yong's hand on hers.

 

“Stop,” she responds, playfully nudging Yongsun’s shoulder. Byul is dressed in a cozy hoodie paired with baggy pants, and her long black hair is tied up in a bun under her baseball cap. She's not wearing any makeup, but to Yong's eyes, she l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter