You're enough | Jimin |

BTS Imagines
Please log in to read the full chapter

The door opened, a smile on Jin's face when he saw you on the other side with your own smile. "Hey, is Jimin here?" You asked about your sweet boyfriend, expectantly looking at his hyung. Jin looked down to see you were carrying a present and his smile dropped as he met your eyes again with sympathy. 

"No, I'm sorry. You can wait for him here if you want, he should be back by dark." He offered, holding the door open as he stepped to the side to make more room for you. You swallowed, willing your smile not to drop. This wouldn't be the first time Jimin hadn't been at the dorms when you've come around, it had been happening a lot recently. He was always gone and when he would return you would either be gone or you would be asleep already. You tried not to let your disappointment show and instead you nodded, shifting the weight of the present in your arms. 

"Sure, I haven't spent alone time with the rest of you in a while anyways." You agreed, stepping inside the dorm. You spent the next five hours hanging out with the other members, all of you watching movies and talking. However, dark had approached and the members had almost all retreated to their rooms, yet Jimin still hadn't shown up. You sat on the couch, blanket wrapped around your frame with the tv playing a random show. However, you weren't focused on the show, too caught up in your thoughts about where Jimin was; he wasn't responding to anyone's calls or texts though it seemed some of the boys knew where he was they just didn't want to tell you. 

A sigh brought your attention over to where Hoseok was lifting himself from the couch, his eyes drooping slightly from sleepiness. He looked over at you, his eyebrows furrowing in that sympathetic look you had received too many times from the members in the last few hours. "I'm sorry that he hasn't shown up yet, you're welcome to stay the night, we'd rather you not go home this late at night." 

A small smile turned up on your lips at his kind words. "Thanks, Hobi." You spoke, your voice just loud enough so he could hear you over the television. For a split second, you thought you saw a glimpse of guilt on his face but it was gone before you could look closer. 

"I'm going to bed, good night, Y/N." He gave you another friendly smile as he headed past you and towards the stairs. You were silent, contemplating whether or not to ask him about Jimin's whereabouts. You bit the bottom of your lip gently, your fingers pulling at a loose thread on the blanket. 

"Hobi, wait!" You called out a bit louder than you meant to, standing up abruptly from the couch so the blanket fell in a heap at your feet. The male visibly flinched at the bottom step of the stairs, turning around to look at you. You cleared your throat, embarrassed at your outburst. "I want you to tell me the truth." 

Hoseok shifted on his feet, his expression not visible enough for you to see. "About what?" He finally asked after a moment of silence, making you even more suspicious. 

"I think you know what I'm talking about." You replied, gaze piercing him. The glow from the television got bright for a moment but at that moment you could see the conflicting expression he now held. You sighed quietly, knowing he was a good friend who didn't want to snitch on Jimin but who also didn't want to lie to you. You walked around the living room couches, making your way to Hoseok who was already tense as though he had gotten caught stealing. 

"Hobi," Your voice was at whisper level as you stopped in front of him now. "I know you want to protect him and I get that you two have been through a lot together, definitely through a lot more than you and I have been through but I'm worried about him. Please, I won't tell him that it was you who told me but I need to know where he is. Please." 

Hoseok's shoulders dropped as he untensed, his eyes gratefully looking at you as he felt a weight being lifted off his shoulders as he spilled the truth to you. 

The sound of music got louder as you walked down the empty hallway, getting closer to the studio Hoseok had told you Jimin was at. Your mind was filled with questions as you thought over everything Hoseok had told you. You stopped in front of the studio door, listening to the sound of 'Black Swan' blast through the speakers. Your hand hesitated at the doorknob, trying to prepare yourself for what you were about to see. With a hard swallow, you mustered up your strength and opened the door, stepping inside the studio.

There, in the middle of the studio was Jimin dancing gracefully to the music. You would've been proudly watching but one look at him and you could feel your heartbreak. His skin was as pale as porcelain, his veins more prominent against the skin than normal and his frame was skinny, much skinnier than you had remembered and you knew it wasn't healthy. 

He suddenly lost his footing and you felt tense as you watched him stumble. He finally caught himself and you let out a sigh of relief, relaxing a little. Jimin shut the music off, mumbling to himself angrily, his hands coming up to his hair. You stepped forward in worry, accidentally letting go of the door and the sound of it slamming shut behind you echoed in the quiet studio. Jimin's head snapped up to look in the mirror, seeing you standing some ways

Please log in to read the full chapter