Amazement | Yoongi |

BTS Imagines
Please log in to read the full chapter

High school au, Min Yoongi has tattoos au 

You rested your elbow on your desk, your chin propped in your palm as you tuned out the teacher rambling on at the front of the class. Music was playing in one airpod that you had hidden expertly behind some of your hair, being used to doing this every day. You were pretty good in this class and the teacher was constantly rambling about stuff that had absolutely nothing to do with that class. Your eyes were focused on your right thigh as you doodled random little things in black sharpie on the skin. 

You were in your own little world, completely in the zone when you noticed something moving in the corner of your eye. Your hand stopped moving as you look to your right, seeing the male next to you scooting his chair close to you. Min Yoongi's eyes were locked on your thigh where your doodles were, his intense stare making you stiffen slightly. You had been sitting next to Yoongi for two months now, ever since the quarter started, but not once had you guys spoken. At first, you had tried to talk to him but he would give short responses or he would ignore you completely because of his earbuds. You had given up after a few weeks, knowing the quiet boy wasn't going to speak to you. You had barely heard him speak at all really, he hung out with one of the most popular people of the grade named Jung Hoseok but he did most of the talking from what you had seen. 

Yoongi's brown eyes came up to meet your wide ones, glancing at the sharpie and thigh and then back at your face. "May I?" He asked, his voice soft and deep as he spoke, the tone sending shivers down your spine. You blinked as you noticed his eyes were back on your sharpie again. You looked back at the teacher to see him still rambling, not looking in your direction. While you were confused and startled that this was even happening, you weren't going to let this opportunity slip away. You did want to be friends with him still so even though it's out of the blue you'll take it. You looked at Yoongi, slowly handing him the sharpie with a small nod. 

"Sure." You whispered,  watching the corners of his lips lifting a bit as he uncapped the Sharpie. His opposite hand came up to rest on your thigh gently while his other hand got busy drawing on the smooth skin. 

Your face grew hot as a cold sensation tingled up your leg, his rings brushing the skin as his hand moved. You glanced at him, taking in his features for what felt like the first time. His black hair looked fluffy to the touch, a few strands brushing your arm from how close he was leaning toward you. His eyes which were normally bored and hooded were open and focused now, completely concentrated on drawing. His arms were lean yet slightly muscular and his hands were toned and veiny. You tore your eyes away from him, your heart pounding against your ribcage. 

To distract yourself, you forced yourself to pay attention to the lyrics of the song that was playing, staring straight ahead at the teacher like you were listening. Chills continued to run along your thigh, reminding you that he was drawing on your leg. 

You only looked again when you heard his deep chuckle, his body straightening out. He had a smile his lips and it was the first time you had ever seen him smile. Your heart quickened again though you willed the heat that wanted to rush to your face down. You looked down at your thigh, seeing his drawing in the middle of your little doodles. 

"How did..." You breathed out in amazement, admiring the snake he had drawn. It was very detailed and way too good to be done by a simple high school student. "That's seriously cool, you're an amazing artist." 

Yoongi hummed. "I guess." He shrugged before he leaned closer to write something under it. Your brows furrowed in curiosity and you bent your head down a bit to get a better look at what he was writing. He lifted the sharpie back up and capped it, a tiny smirk playing on his lips that you didn't quite see. 

You raised a brow in confusion when you saw his surname underneath the snake, looking up at him expectantly. "You look good wearing my last name." He laughed quietly, his tone light as he looked at you. 

The statement could've been innocent and taken as a joke if it weren't for the twinkle of mischief in his eyes. The blood rushed to your cheeks and you could've sworn his grip on your thigh tightened before he removed it completely, setting your sharpie on your desk as the bell rang. 

Yoongi stood up, slinging his bag over his shoulder and sending you a lopsided grin before he exited the classroom. You sat frozen in your seat, baffled about everything that had just happened in the last fifteen minutes. You blinked, breaking out of your trance as you gathered your things and rushed out of the classroom. You took in a few deep breaths, trying to calm the heat that rested in your cheeks from Yoongi's surprising and bold actions. 

Please log in to read the full chapter