Chapter 8

Blue Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae paced nervously back and forth in the hallway, but never moving away from the door to his room, where he had taken Donghae, and a beta was examining him at the Northern leader's request. 

 At the moment, he felt footsteps coming towards him and raised his gaze finding Yesung with a baby on his lap. 

 Yesung : Hyuk (called him calmly)

 Hyukjae : Hyung! (exclaimed wide-eyed)

 Yesung : I was with Donghae (the younger alpha opened and closed his mouth) He's too small to be away from his parent 

 Hyukjae : How do we know that Donghae is his parent?

 Yesung : Hyuk...

 

 He was interrupted, by the door opening slowly and both of them peered at the woman coming out. 

 Hyukjae : How is he?

 BBB : Put your cub next to him before he wakes up scared (pointed at his son)

 

 Hyukjae nodded and stretched out his arms to pick up his sleeping puppy calmly. He went inside the room, seeing the brunette still asleep in his bed, and approached him with the cub. However, as he stared at the little being's face, his wolf calmed down a little and involuntarily brought his nose close to the child's head, sniffing it. 

 His rank was an alpha and that broke out with a gummy grin from the bigger one. 

 That child was beautiful. Perfect!

 He turned his gaze back to the omega and once again to the baby, until something clicked in his head. 

 He couldn't believe it! Donghae had a child! Who was his too! And he didn't even tell her!

 

 He was so immersed in his thoughts, he didn't notice the brunette waking up startled looking for his baby. 

 Donghae : MinGyu (sat up hurriedly) 

 Hyukjae : You're safe 

 

 The younger man swallowed dryly seeing the alpha with his cub on his lap. A nervousness started to make itself present, he tried to get up but was stopped by Hyukjae who sat next to him giving the child into his lap.

 Donghae : Hyuk... (sighed lowering his gaze)

 Hyukjae : So his name is MinGyu (stated more than asked) Why didn't you tell me? (no response) Why didn't you tell me you had a child of mine growing inside you?

 Donghae : He was scheduled to be married and it wasn't fair to stop him from his future 

 Hyukjae : What future, Donghae? (demanded) From an arranged marriage with an omega I don't love? 

 Donghae : I couldn't disappoint your leader, that's what you told me that afternoon (looked away from the larger man's face) Who would I be to interfere in such a matter? (shrugged) An omega in town who let himself get pregnant?

 Hyukjae : Donghae...

 Donghae : I would be raising your bastard, if anyone knew 

 Hyukjae : I

 Donghae : I just prevented a disaster from happening in your life

 Hyukjae : My son wouldn't be a disaster!

 Donghae : He would be an obstacle in your life

 Hyukjae : Of course not! After all the years we've spent next to each other, is that what you think of me? That I put my title of being the leader's right hand man ahead of my duties?

 Donghae : I don't want my baby to be an obligation in your life (faced his sleeping baby)

 Hyukjae : Donghae 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter