Chapter 14- The End

Blue Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae stared out the window of his new home. It had been a long time since he had set foot in the East pack, his pack since he was born. 

 He couldn't lie that he already felt a certain longing to be back in his family even without his mothers around, he would always have a cub that would need him. 

 Your baby who at that moment was already strong enough at two months recently and not jumping from house to house. 

 He was interrupted by some arms around his waist and he felt himself being pulled against an alien body, he didn't have to see who the face was, for by the frame and smell he knew perfectly well who it was. He smiled when a kiss was landed on the hollow of his neck. 

 Donghae : Hyuk (spoke slyly) 

 

 Little by little, the alpha had proven that he would never stray from the omega again, even more so when MinGyu was still dependent on them. 

 Hyukjae : My moms want to take MinGyu with them tonight 

 Donghae : Why? (asked knowing the intentions of the grip on his waist)

 Hyukjae : Because I can't bear to go another night without grabbing him and being interrupted 

 Donghae : Remember that MinGyu will always be our priority 

 Hyukjae : I know and I love it, but I also miss you 

 Donghae : Where are your mothers?

 Hyukjae : Downstairs 

 

 The larger man turned the brunette to himself for the first time since he entered the room and encircled more of his arms around the brunette's body. 

 Donghae : I'd better hurry up and pack my baby's things 

 Hyukjae : Our (corrected

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter