Chapter 1

Blue Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On a gray day a wedding was being held, the people standing at the altar was the daughter of the pack leader with a dashing boy. Both stood before the pack swearing their adolescent love, however the omega did have a smile on her face, but a bit forced as she felt heavy hands grip hers. 

 She knew that man had deceived her and what her fate would be from then on, however, even if she told someone the real reason she was at that altar, everyone would judge. 

 Once the ceremony was over, the soon-to-be-weds had some time alone before moving on to the place where the party would take place. 

 XXX : Bad mood?

 BBB : Being by your side is what happens 

 XXX : Jiyoung be careful with your words, don't forget that I am your husband and appa of this child you are carrying

 Jiyoung : To spite my sins (took a deep breath) You had to go looking for me and take it in my heat. Daewon is an alpha...

 Daewon : Watch your words (interrupted her rudely) 

 Jiyoung : I always knew your real reason for chasing me 

 Daewon : Oh yeah? And what is it?

 Jiyoung : Besides being the daughter of the pack leader, I am also a blue moon omega 

 Daewon : You are smarter than I thought 

 Jiyoung : And my appa before protecting me, let me marry you 

 Daewon : Your appa did the same (laughed mockingly) Now put the smile on your face and let everyone be infected with your happiness (pulled the woman against you) 

 

 Both of them were again around that crowd that was celebrating their wedding. Jiyoung always with his forced smile and sad look while Daewon bragged to his childhood friends that he had a beautiful wife by his side and that luckily she was the daughter of the pack leader and an omega who was born during a blue moon. 

 

 No one knew the origin of wolves being born to be blessed by the blue moon, it was a "gift" that was only in that pack, but from 4 generations ago, the first children were always omegas and when they tried to procreate to be born an alpha, the pregnancy never went ahead.

 A wolf being born in a blue moon was a gift, since this generation was strong and lived longer. The omegas had the same strength as the betas if not a little more and sometimes managed to be superior to the alphas, but that strength was lost when they were marked by an alpha passing all that "power" to them. 

 

 The beautiful omega had promised herself that she would have a different life than her omma, however, Daewon as soon as he found out where she was hiding to have them in heat, took her by force and without respect, and now had a child in the belly of this consequence. And as soon as he discovered this new addition to his life, he made a new promise. 

 To protect that puppy at all costs! No matter what his rank, she would protect him!

Their thoughts were interrupted when a question from the crowd was asked and everyone fell silent to listen intently to the new leader's answer. 

 Daewon : If my son is an omega, I will raise him to be even better than me and my wife (everyone was smiling happily at that answer) But I feel that Jiyoung will give me an alpha puppy. I want everyone to toast with me to my future baby boy! 

 

 Each person at the party raised their glass to toast the new leader, but his wife did not celebrate.

 

 At dawn, while the people of the pack were celebrating, the married couple entered their future home. 

 Jiyoung : I hope you have your own room 

 Daewon : What a fool you are Jiyoung (mocked) Everyone should know that today I made you this son (opened the bottle of alcohol on the table and drank) Go ahead and get ready for me 

 Jiyoung : Daewon is worthless (held back the tears that wanted to fall) This pack has no idea why she married me 

 Daewon : It was for love (said ironically and continued to smile)

 Jiyoung : One day you will regret so much what you are doing

 Daewon : I am securing my future 

 Jiyoung : You are being greedy!

 Daewon : Go ahead (orders tired of the conversation)

 Jiyoung : I just hope this son is an omega, for him to be your greatest ruin

 Daewon : If that happens, I will lie with you until I have an alpha 

 Jiyoung : Before that you can die poisoned in your own wine  

 Daewon : Don't be clumsy in threatening

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter