The truth

You are my flower boy

Hyeon Soon had no idea why he had released his anger on Na Kyung and felt real apologetic after what he had done.

“Na Kyung ah…” He tried to approach her and apologized but Na Kyung was too frightened by the change in behaviour in Hyeon Soon and backed away from him.

“I’m sorry, so sorry for shouting at you… I will go now,” Hyeon Soon sighed and left the house.

Na Kyung remained in her same position and after awhile her mind finally registered what just had happened. She calmed herself and went to Jang Ri’s room to see how she was doing. Slowly, she opened to door, thinking that her unnie was still asleep. However, she was shocked to find Jang Ri sitting beside the door, crying to herself.

“Unnie….” She let out a soft voice and immediately went over to Jang Ri.

Jang Ri looked up with her tear stained face and said weakly, “Na Kyung-ah… Can you give me a hug?”

Na Kyung figured that she probably overheard Hyeon Soon and her conversation and opened her arms to give her a hug. This is by far one of most tramautising experience which Jang Ri had experienced as Na Kyung knew and what made her heart wrench was to hear Jang Ri whispered by her ear, “I don’t know who to trust now,”

_

Myungsoo wanted to see or at least hear from Jang Ri badly. His phone got confiscated by his CEO and there was nothing he could do now except to wait for instructions from him. He couldn’t leave the dorm unless he had schedules or dance practices and had to be followed closely by his managers. This restriction from the outer world was totally unbearable for him.

He lay down on his bed with his hands behind his head and stared at the ceiling. At the same time, Sung Yeol entered the room and closed the door.

“Coffee?” The choding asked him while stretching out his hand to pass him the coffee cup.

Myungsoo shook his head lightly and turned to his sides, facing the wall.

“Myungsoo ah, don’t be like this, I know you are sad about this but I’m sure Sajang-nim did this to you for a reason,” Sung Yeol sat on a chair and started to talk to him. “Remember all the talks he gave us when we were still trainees, all of us felt really encouraged and touched and we promised each other that we would definitely repay his kindness wasn’t?”

Sung Yeol took a sip of his coffee and continued, “Just don’t worry so much alright? All of us Infinite will be with you,”

“I just miss her voice so much,” Myungsoo finally spoke but was still facing towards the wall.

“I guess it cant be help, I’m sure Jang Ri definitely misses you too. But let’s just wait for this tide to be over and I’m sure you guys will get together again,” Sung Yeol comforted him.

“Sung Yeol!” Myungsoo suddenly turned over, got up and exclaimed to Sung Yeol.

“Wae?...” Sung Yeol was frightened by Myungsoo’s sudden change in mood.

“Give me your phone!” Myungsoo stretched out his hand and demanded his phone.

“I don’t have it…” Sung Yeol replied in a soft voice and looked away from his eyes, obviously lying in front of him.

“Don’t lie,” Myungsoo got up from his bed and went over to Sung Yeol. “Come on, take it as you are doing a favour for me,”

“I can’t!” Sung Yeol shrieked and went to the other corner of the room, away from Myungsoo. “I promised Sajang-nim! Oh. I shouldn’t have told you that,”

“What?! LEE SUNG YEOL GIVE ME YOUR PHONE NOW!” Myungsoo chased after Sung Yeol and they eventually exited the room and entered the living room where Sunggyu was talking on the phone.

“Mwuh?! You mean Hyeon Soon did all those?!” Sunggyu exclaimed into his phone. He paused for a few seconds hearing the opposite party before replying, “Neh.. Na Kyungie you sure what you heard is true?”

Sung Yeol ran into the leader and gave him an apologetic look before hiding behind him. Sunggyu had an irritated look but brushed it off and continued his conversation with Na Kyung. Myungsoo followed Sung Yeol and stood in front of Sunggyu, with Sung Yeol behind him. The two ended doing the ‘cobra dance’, with Myungsoo trying to capture Sung Yeol and the latter avoiding him. Myungsoo didn’t realize that Sunggyu was talking to Na Kyung until he head the name ‘Jang Ri’ from Sunggyu and that was when it hit him.

“Jang Ri?!” Myungsoo stopped his chase after Sung Yeol and looked at Sunggyu. Sunggyu also forgot that Myungsoo was infront of him all along and was only concentrating on listening to Na Kyung.

“Yah Myungsoo.. Im not talking to her,” Sunggyu started stammering and waving his hands in denial.

“Is it Na Kyung ssi then?” He asked but before Sunggyu could say anything, he grabbed the leader’s phone and talked to Na Kyung.

“Hello Oppa? You still there?” Na Kyung asked over the lie.

“Na Kyung ssi? This is Myungsoo,” He greeted her and ran away from the two Sungs into the toilet before locking himself inside.

“OH… neh, annyeonhasaeyo,”

“Is Jang Ri alright?” He finally calmed himself down and asked her.

“Not really…” Na Kyung admitted as she only decided to call Sunggyu after Jang Ri had fell asleep in her tears.

Myungsoo’s heart wrench as he heard that his Jang Ri was not alright, “I believe so too… Can I talk to her for awhile?”

“She just fell asleep and I don’t think I should wake her up.. Something pretty bad happened just now,”

“Something bad?” Myungsoo asked thought what else could get worse than this.

“I’m not sure if I should be the one telling you this but I just told Sunggyu oppa about it,” Na Kyung hesitated as Jang Ri might not even want to let Myungsoo about the truth. Jang Ri told her not to let Myungsoo about this as she didn’t want Myungsoo to hate on Hyeon Soon.

“Na Kyung?” Myungsoo spoke as Na Kyung didn’t answered him.

“Neh… Hyeon Soon… He brought Jang Ri home just now as she was drunk. After that he and I had a mini argument and he admitted that he was the one who caused all the scandals to happen. He called the reporters and told them to spread the rumour.. He was also in love with Jang Ri for 3 years,”

Myungsoo was shocked by what Na Kyung had told him and took him awhile to register what happened. All those reporters were called by him and it was no accident that Hyeon Soon was there when he called Jang Ri back in the cab.

“Myungsoo ssi are you ok?” This time it was Na Kyung’s turn to call out for him as he didn’t reply to her.

“I need to talk to Hyeon Soon. Now,” Myungsoo slowly find the fury building inside him and emphasized the word ‘now’.

“No! Myungsoo ssi! Things are not gonna go your way even if you go and find Hyeon Soon now. I think its best that you wait to see what TS’s CEO and yr own decide to do. It’s really risky if you don’t handle things with the right mind now,” Na Kyung spoke hurriedly.

“You want me to wait?!” Myungsoo raised his voice louder than usual.

“Yah! Don’t shout to my girlfriend!” Sunggyu shouted from outside as he heard the rise in Myungsoo’s voice.

“I’m sorry, I was too agitated,” Myungsoo apologized and rubbed the back of his head in frustration.

“It’s alright,” Na Kyung replied, “Jang Ri was a bit shocked as she overhead what Hyeon Soon had said.. I’m just going to watch over her for now. Don’t worry so much, things definitely will turn out fine. I will update her to you through Sunggyu oppa is it alright?”

“Yes… thank you so much Na Kyung,” Myungsoo finally felt relieved hearing from her and thanked her again before hanging up the phone.

Myungsoo sat on the toilet bowl cover and placed his hands together, thinking of how exactly he should act from now. This situation was no joke and he had to protect not just himself, Jang Ri as well as the rest of the Infinite members. He was not sure how long he sat there, thinking by himself, he finally stood up and looked into the mirror, seeing his own reflection. He then splashed a bit of water on his face before looking at his own reflection again and spoke to himself, “Jang Hyeon Soon, it’s payback time,”

_

Woollim’s CEO was still in his office. He was also too thinking of how to handle the current situation. He of course felt sorry for Myungsoo for what he had did to him but no other choice then to settle with what he had already done.

He sighed deeply before looking at his wall clock, it was already 2:35 am in the morning. Finally, he decided to return home when suddenly an unfamiliar figure stepped into his dimly lit office.

“Sajang-nim, annyeonghasaeyo, I’m Jang Hyeon Soon,” The dark figured greeted him.

 

___

Hello! :D

how are you? haha. have u guys seen infinite's summer concert teaser? XD i think u guys did. oh man. Sungyeol looks so fluffly i was wanna squish his cheeks and ruffle his hair XD and myungsoo just had to look so adorable at the end as well. haha.

anw yea update on the fic! whee~ any ideas what hyeon soon gonna say/do to woollim's sajangnim? XD haha. comments and subscriptions are love~! <3