The second meet

You are my flower boy

Myungsoo's POV

I watched how the 3 puppies always dashed towards the popular Sungjong and Dongwoo when we reached back to the dorm.

 ‘Aish… these ungrateful kids. Forgetting about me once they see the rest of the members,’ I complained inside my head.

‘Hyung! I’m back!’

‘Oh! Whats that in your hand?’ Sunggyu asked with a coffee mug in his hand.

“Ah… this is for Sungyeol hyung~’ I smiled cheekily.

“Aigoo… enough with your romance with him. Im quite sure the inspirits are gonna keep thinking that you and him are really a couple,” Dong Woo chided me.

“Ya! Hoya and you are much more popular in terms of couple than me and Sungyeol!” I retorted.

“Thanks jajiya.. Hyung is just jealous cos he didn’t receive flowers~” Sungyeol appeared from his room and took the bouquet from me.

“I dislike L oppa~ hoong hoong~ I want flowers too,’ Woo Hyun tried to make a pitch higher than his own as if Dubu was speaking and placed it in a very ‘pitiful’ way on his lap.

Ah! That made me remember I have yet to return the money to the girl before!

“Hyung! Can you lend me 1500 won?’ I asked Woo Hyun desperately.

“Wae?”

“Pali!”

“Aish… Why is this oppa so rude to the namstar?” Woo Hyun made his high pitch voice while digging out some cash from his pockets while at the same time revealing the rim of his neon green boxers which the fangirls would kill to see.

“Thanks, I will return it to you later,” and there I went, moving as fast as I could.

“I’m coming with you Myung!” Sungyeol chased after.

“Fine, hurry! The lift’s here already!” I shouted while already inside the lift and holding the buttons.

 

Jang Ri’s POV

“Ya.. you sure the guy isn’t cheating on your 1500 won? I mean its quite a small amount but later if your boss finds out you’re gonna be screwed,” Na Kyung nagged at me.

She would always drop by the shop when her lessons end and wait for me until my shift ends. Sometimes she would even buy my favourite starbucks drink on the way back. She is just that nice.

“Molla… “ I sighed as I continued arranging my rose bouquet.

“Jang Ri ah.. next time you should at least just get the guy’s number or something if not you are gonna be the one being disadvantaged,”

“Arraso UNNIE!” I laughed.

I knew how Na Kyung always hated me calling her Unnie since actually I’m the one who is actually older. However since she’s tend to be the one who is more matured and better than in decision making.

“Myung Soo, you sure this is the shop?” A tall and sleek guy appeared at the entrance with the ‘oh so pretty boy’ behind him.

“OH MY GOD!” Na Kyung gasped and turned and looked at me with a ‘what the hell are they doing here’ face.

“Oops. Are they infinite? The one that Na Kyung has been fangirling?” I facepalmed myself and forgot how a hardcore fan girl Na Kyung can be. “Things are gonna be hard to handle…”

 

____

hello~! :D

yay 5 subbies~ thanks so much! Myungyeol appeared in this chap and i will have more infinite appearance as the other chapters unfold! ^^

do comment and subscribe~!

HAPPY WHITE DAY! :D