The repeat of the history

You are my flower boy

The Woollim’s CEO placed his hands together and sighed deeply as he leaned back onto his office chair. He never knew things could get so complicated. He wanted to protect his boy as well as his lover but he became unsure if he could do it well. He recalled the conversation he had with TS’s CEO just now.

“Hello,” He greeted the other party over the line.

“I knew you would call,” The recipient chuckled and continued, “Why? You want me to let your precious visual of the almighty Infinite go?”

“I assumed you even know how to do mind reading now,”

“That’s too much flattery, you know and guess what my answer will be simple. No. Never. I will not let my Himchan lose under your L,”

“Tae Sung….” He got irritated and raised his voice, “This is no joking matter. This concerns about the-“

“You mean it concerns about how your 7 boys will go down the drain and my B.A.P. boys will rise right?”

“What?” He asked, exasperated. “This is not the time to talk about such competitions and instead we should focus on-“

He got cut off again, “WE? What do you mean by we? I don’t think there’s a ever WE which existed,”

“Hyung….” He pleaded, “Why are you being like this?”

“Why am I being like this?” Tae Sung snorted and continued, “Why don’t you ask yourself about what had happened 18 years ago?”

“It was an accident! Min Joo made the decision herself and it wasn’t anyone’s fault to begin with,”

On hearing the name ‘Min Joo’, the TS CEO’s flinched a bit over the line. Min Joo was his one and only lover who had chosen to be with his step brother, the current Woollim’s CEO, Jung Yeol. He had always thought that both of them had mutual feelings for each other but he was wrong when she had rejected his confession and admitted liking his step-brother instead.  However she passed away in a fatal accident when she was on her way to meet Jung Yeol which Tae Sung had been blaming him to be the cause of her death. Ever since then, he had been planning to take revenge on Jung Yeol for the sake of Min Joo.

“No! This is entirely your fault. If she didn’t meet up with you, she wouldn’t have died,” Tae Sung trembled in anger, “Just like how Himchan loves Jang Ri, I’m going to help him get her in whatever cost it may be. Initially I thought asking him to give up on Jang Ri would be a better choice. But I was wrong, I don’t want him to make the same mistake like what I have done. To let the person I love go,”

“Hyung…. Please don’t drag something personal into this. They are just two innocent boys and what wrong had Jang Ri-ssi done?”

“Listen carefully Lee Jung Yeol and don’t call me hyung. We are not even related in the first place though it said so on papers. It’s either you ask your boy to let Jang Ri go himself or I will make sure he will do it personally,” Tae Sung threatened over the phone, “Think about it,”

With that, he hung up, leaving his step brother speechless. 

_

Dong Woo took steps back when he had overheard the phone conversation between his CEO and TS’s CEO.

“Sa-jang-nim and TS’s CEO are step brothers?!” He never knew about this shocking truth and was even more surprised by how well his CEO had hid about this fact. Not only that, how he had planned out the entire scandal between Jang Ri, Myungsoo and Hyeon Soon.

“OH! Dong Woo Hyung? Why are you here?” Myungsoo asked while he was holding onto Jang Ri’s hand.

“Oh… Myungsoo-ah! Jang Ri!” Dong Woo was surprised by his dongsaeng’s appearance and laughed it off to hide his emotions, “I left something just now in the CEO’s room. Is everything alright?”

They two nodded and Jang Ri spoke, “We came to meet the Sa-jang-nim to discuss with him about the whole crazy issue,”

“I see… It’s going to be fine,” Dong Woo flashed his neat row of teeth at them.

“Dong Woo-ssi, sorry for the trouble that I have caused,” Jang Ri apologized and bowed at him.

“Aniyo~,” Dong Woo immediately waved his hands frantically in front of Jang Ri, disagreeing with what she had said.

“Aigoo.. I thought I told you to stop blaming yourself already,” Myungsoo scolded her in a cute fashion which kind of caused Dong Woo to cringe in his heart because he had never seen that side of Myungsoo before.

“OH… you guys are here,” The CEO came out from his office at the right timing, “I thought I heard some noises outside, turns out its you,”

“Annyeonghasaeyo, Lee Jang Ri inminda,” Jang Ri introduced herself.

“Lovely girl our Myungsoo got,” He complimented Jang Ri which caused her to blush madly and Myungsoo to mentally thanked his CEO in his heart. “Let’s talk inside shall we? Dong Woo-ah, ask Hyoan to bring the rest of the members to eat something good? My treat,”

“Really?! Woa! SA-JANG-NIM MANSE!” Dong Woo exclaimed loudly and punched his hands into the air, “See you later, Myungsoo. Jang Ri bye bye~Wooh~~~~! SAMGYUPSAL HERE I COME!” And there, the hyper Dong Woo bounced away.

The CEO motioned them to enter the office and at the same time, Myungsoo squeezed Jang Ri’s hand slightly, assuring that everything will turn out fine.

_

Hyeon Soon walked down the road which leads to his old home. He had missed his family so much. Although they called each other frequently, he still missed seeing and talking to them face to face whenever he had some problems troubling him. He wondered what’s going to happen to him, what’s going to happen Jang Ri and what’s going to happen to the rest of his group, for he was the one who was the cause.  

He stopped in his tracks and took out his phone. 7 missed calls from Yongguk and a few from the rest of the members. He felt guilty whenever he thought about s. They all worked hard to pursue their dreams and they may be ruined because of him. Sighing deeply, he pressed the dialed button and the recipient answered almost immediately.

“Hyeon Soon-ah…” Yongguk on the end called him. He only called him through his real name when he got really serious.

“Neh….” Hyeon Soon answered without much energy, he was too tired of the whole issue.

“Hyeon Soon-ah, where are you now?” He asked with a concerned tone, “Are you alright?”

“I’m out, near my old house,” Hyeon Soon continued while he adjusted his cap, “Not really. Sorry hyung. I’d caused trouble to you and the rest,”

“If you are really sorry to us, man it up and just face the music…. Either resolve the problem by yourself or handle the situation properly,”

“Hyung…” His voice quivered and felt tears slowly building up.

“Fight for her. You love Jang Ri don’t you?” Yongguk continued.

“Yes I do,”

“You have your answer…”

“Neh hyung,” Hyeon Soon replied, “Thanks so much….”

“Its alright,” He could imagine Yongguk smirking after giving him a small yet serious talk, “Hyeon Soon-ah, just promise me you won’t do anything stupid or silly ok?”

“Ok, I promise,” Hyeon Soon smiled slightly, his mood suddenly turning lighter as compared to before.  

“Right. Take care… I will see you in a little,”

Hyeon Soon hung up and looked in front of him. His house was just a few meters away from him. He went in front of his door and pressed the doorbell, waiting for someone to open and welcome him home.

“Who is it?” A familiar voice answered a few seconds later and opened the door, revealing a middle-aged woman wearing an apron.

“Umma…” Hyeon Soon opened his arms and hugged his mother for he had not seen her for a long time.  

“Aigoo… Hyeon Soon-ah… What are you-“ Hyeon Soon’s mother got interrupted before she could finished her sentence.

“Ssh… Umma.. let me just hug you quietly for now,” Hyeon Soon hugged his mother tightly.

“Hyeonnie ah….” His mother was surprised not only by his appearance but also his actions and slowly patted his back.  

Hyeon Soon didn’t know how long he had stayed in that position for. More importantly, he didn’t realized he was crying on his mother’s shoulders.

 

_

HELLO~ :D

haha. u know everytime when im typing my story out, i always have lots of a/n in my mind but when i get to my a/n section, i always forget abt them =.= i have stm.... XD haha.

anw yup. haha. really thanks for the frequent comments and subbies ^^v take care of yr health and be happy! woot woot!