I will protect you

You are my flower boy

Myungsoo pulled Jang Ri’s wrist real hard and dragged her out of the chaotic scene into a cab which was flagged on the spot.

“Ahjussi, just drive off for now please,” Myungsoo said coldly to the cab driver and got his reply through a slight nod from the driver.

“Myungsoo-ah, let me get out now,” Jang Ri struggled to keep her tears from falling and looked outside of the window, avoiding eye contact with Myungsoo. “I shouldn’t be with you. This whole thing is wrong from the starting,”

“No Jang Ri,” He replied, “We are going to-“

He spoke too soon before he got interrupted by Jang Ri, “Don’t you understand that I have a caused a huge trouble again? We should not have been together. Ahjussi, please drop me at the next bus stop,”

We should not have been together Those words repeated in Myungsoo and took him more than a second to realize what was really going on.

Jang Ri alighted from the taxi and took note of her surroundings, luckily she was still in her neighbourhood, she headed to her work place. Myungsoo finally got back his senses and alighted from the cab too before chasing after Jang Ri.

“Jang Ri-ah!” Myungsoo shouted while running after seeing Jang Ri’s back view in near distance.

On hearing Myungsoo calling for her, she quickened her pace though she knew it wouldn’t do any help from running away from him.

Myungsoo caught with Jang Ri and turned her around and hugged her tightly. That was when Jang Ri couldn’t take it anymore and allowed her tears to flow.  He could feel that she was really tramautised by the sudden turn of events and could feel her shaking even when he embraced her.

“Jang Ri-ah…” Myungsoo whispered to her ear and ran his hand through her hair.

Jang Ri attempted to pull away from Myungsoo but he didn’t let her go and continued hugging her.

“Oppa, let me go….” Jang Ri sniffed.

“Ssh….” Myungsoo hugged her tight.

“Oppa.. no. Release me, I have created something really disastrous…” Jang Ri replied and tried to struggle out of Myungsoo’s grip but he was still too strong for her.

“No,” Myungsoo retorted by holding her even closer, “This is not your fault, it’s just that everything happened in the wrong timing, wrong place and with the wrong people.”

“Myungsoo-ah… stop it. Really…” Jang Ri answered with a shaky voice and felt so tired suddenly from all the drama which had been going on.

“Jang Ri, I’m not kidding you,” Myungsoo finally pulled away from Jang Ri, held her head and looked deep into her eyes before saying, “The only thing you have done wrong is to make me fall in love with you and don’t ever blame yourself for doing that kay?”

On hearing those words, she looked away from Myungsoo and felt tears flowing down from her eyes even more.

“Why are you crying so much?” Myungsoo asked before holding her face and wiping her tears with his thumbs.

“Oppa, why are so still nice to me?” Jang Ri finally asked and wiped her own tears away. “I made a mess out of your career. Not just yours, the rest of infinite members as well. And Hyeon Soon and B.A.P. too… I should just disappear from you guys,”

“Because I really love you,” Myungsoo said with a voice he himself was even surprised. It was assuring and sincere. “Jang Ri, I don’t care why you were with Hyeon Soon before that and what happened then. I don’t care if the media disses you and portrayed you as someone who’s not even you. I will protect you and continue loving you. This is really not your fault so just stop blaming yourself alright?”

“Oppa…” Jang Ri said softly, “Gomawo~ Thank you for loving me so much,”

“Your welcome,” Myungsoo finally smiled and felt relieved that Jang Ri was finally feeling better.

“What should we do now?” Jang Ri sniffed again before asking Myungsoo.

“I need to call and ask about CEO again on what’s going on. Actually yesterday he said he actually approved of our relationship and needed to talk to TS’s CEO,” Myungsoo explained.

“Hmm…” Jang Ri nodded her head, “I caused you to be in deep ,”

“Hey. No swearing.. My girlfriend is supposed to be demure,”

“Yah Oppa!” Jang Ri lightly punched him on the shoulders.

“Haha,” Myungsoo chuckled before holding Jang Ri’s hands, bending down to meet her eyes and said, “Jang Ri-ah, this entire thing is really not your fault and you can stop blaming yourself on it alright?”

“Neh….” Jang Ri agreed reluctantly.

“Promise me alright?” Myungsoo raised his pinky and waited for Jang Ri to do a pinky promise.

They then had a pinky promised and sealed the deal by pressing their thumbs together, just like how 2 kids would do to each other.

_

Hyeon Soon recalled about what happened earlier and felt deeply ashamed of what he had done to someone who had been close to him for more than a decade. 

“Himchan, no need to feel guilty about this,” His CEO told him in their company office.

“Stop it,” Hyeon Soon looked up at him with tears b in his eyes. “How can I not feel guilty about this? It’s Jang Ri! Not some random person you find on the street!”

“AND YOU’RE NOT SOME PERSON I FOUND ON THE STREET TOO! “ The CEO yelled back him, “Hyeon Soon-ah… you’re a special person you know that? Talented and good looking. Your future is limitless and you don’t need to be tied down just because of a girl whom you love,”

“So you’re saying you’re doing this because of me?” Hyeon Soon replied in fury, “Me? I don’t give a damn about this anymore. Fame and wealth, you got to be kidding me,”

“No, you are the one who’s kidding me,” The CEO replied in a stern manner, “You signed the contract. You can’t break it,”

“Try me,” Hyeon Soon replied before walking out of the office and slamming the door real hard.

“JANG HYEON SOON!” The CEO voice could be heard even from outside of the office. Seeing one of his talented idols turning his back like this whom he had trained and invested in, the CEO was really furious. He picked up the telephone on his desk and called for his secretary, “Miss Jin, is time for you to ask the boys to take action,”

_

“Yah! You are doing it wrongly!” Jang Ri scolded Myungsoo while he tried to help her de-thorn the roses.

“Aish…” Myungsoo muttered under his breath as he tried to hold the rose in a more comfortable position.

He watched Jang Ri with inquisitive eyes as she skillfully de-thorn the roses quickly and tried to follow her actions. Myungsoo finally successfully finished de-thorning a stalk a rose and felt really proud of himself as if he had just won first on a music programme. He showed the clean rose to Jang Ri, trying to receive compliments from her but ended up disappointing himself.

“Now finish the rest of packet,” Jang Ri gestured to the remaining rose and continued doing her job.

“Yah….,” Myungsoo complained with his failed aegyo, “Is this how you treat your boyfriend?”

“Why?” Jang Ri chuckled and looked at the poor Myungsoo struggling. “I said I need to go to work and you insisted on tagging along…”

“Yes but I don’t wanna…” Myungsoo pouted and tried to please Jang Ri with his bbuing bbuing action.

“But you don’t wanna work?” Jang Ri was playing hard to get and laughed after seeing Myungsoo trying to act cute. “Andwae yo~”

At the same time, Myungsoo’s phone vibrated and it was his CEO calling him.

“Ne, Sajang-nim,” Myungsoo answered and continued his conversation with his boss. Jang Ri looked at him warily, she knew the moment of the day had finally come- to face the consequences of what she had done.

“Yes, I will bring her along too. See you later,” Myungsoo replied.

“Jang Ri-ah,” Myungsoo smiled at her, “Let’s go!”

“Go where?” Jang Ri asked as she had no idea what he had meant.

“Somewhere. Trust me,” Myungsoo held out his hand and was later joined by Jang Ri who took his hand.

Don’t worry Jang Ri-ah, no matter what will happen later, I will definitely protect you.

 

_

Hello! :D

yes yes i'd finally updated the fic~ haha. thanks so much for the comments and subbies ^^v

btw is the story getting too drama? :x or is it alright? haha.

myungsoo and his bbuing bbuing action. i think he will be dam embarrassed if he actually did it in real life XD

anw cant believe infinite is ending their 'the chaser' promotions this week T.T cant wait for their next comeback!!