Trouble

You are my flower boy

“Oppa~ it’s your fourth bottle now! You better stop it now!” Jang Ri pulled the soju bottle away from the semi-conscious Hyeon Soon.

“Noooo….” Hyeon Soon slurred before propping himself up on the table with his elbow, resting his head on his hand and the other reaching out for the bottle which Jang Ri snatched away.

“OPPA!” Jang Ri shouted, “Why are you being like this? I’ve never seen you like this before!”

“Jang Ri-ah….” Hyeon Soon whispered before looking into her eyes and it was only a moment later before his vision went blur and knocked out onto the table.

Jang Ri sighed deeply and felt that it Hyeon Soon was hiding something from her which resulted in him behaving like that.

“Ahjumma~ How much do I owe you?” Jang Ri called out to the Ahjumma who was already packing up her stall.

Jang Ri paid and thanked the Ahjumma for her hospitability before using Hyeon Soon’s handphone to call Yongguk as she had no idea where the BAP members stay.

“Hello?” A husky voice on the other line spoke.  

“Erm.. hello?” Jang Ri was surprised by Yongguk’s deep voice. “Is this Yongguk-ssi?”

“Yes? You are… Him chan?”

“Oh! No. I’m Jang Ri, the girl you met before when you were taking your debut shoots… Remember?”

“Oh.. yes. Annyeonghasaeyo,”

“Erm… Hyeon So- I mean Him Chan, he is kind of drunk now… Do you mind telling me your dorm’s address so I can send him back?” Jang Ri noticed Hyeon Soon who was mumbling something incoherent in his sleep.

“OH.. sure! The address is….”

And in just a moment, Jang Ri flagged a cab and sent Hyeon Soon back to his dorm. On their journey back, Jang Ri rested Hyeon Soon’s head on her lap if not most probably he would suffer a concussion as he kept knocking onto the window. She brushed his fringe slightly away from his pretty face and thought to herself, “I wonder why you are like this… Is it because you are receiving all the stress from being an idol?”

She remembered when she was still in middle school, she had a mini crush on Hyeon Soon. However, she immediately brushed away the thought of them being together as she all along knew Hyeon Soon had liked this other girl in their school. Till then, she is merely grateful for their friendship.  

“Agashi~ We are here,” the Taxi driver announced.

“Neh! Thanks for the ride,” Jang Ri shifted Hyeon Soon and paid the driver before dragging him out with all the force she had.

She saw Yongguk waiting for her at the door steps and he too, saw Jang Ri and immediately ran to her and helped her with Hyeon Soon.

“Annyeonghasaeyo,” Yongguk greeted Jang Ri and took Hyeon Soon from her. “What happened to him?”

“I don’t know too,” Jang Ri said with a worried face, “He asked me out and all he did was drink,”

“I see…” He replied before hitting Hyeon Soon on the face. “Yah~ Wake up!”

Hyeon Soon winced and for a moment he opened his eyes and looked around, “Where am i?”

“Yah! BABO!” Yongguk shouted in his face, “How can you let a girl carry you home?!”

“Girl?....” Hyeon Soon blinked hard before his vision focused on Jang Ri who was standing in front of him. “Jang Ri-ah~ Give me a hug?” After which, he removed Yongguk’s arm who was stabilizing him and staggered towards her.

“Mwuh?!” Jang Ri managed to catch Hyeon Soon as he tripped over his own footing.

“LEE JANG RI!!” Hyeon Soon shouted and hugged Jang Ri tightly.

“Ssh!!” Jang Ri shushed him, “Do you want the whole world to know my name?”

“What’s wrong with this guy?” Yongguk was amused by his buddy’s odd action.

“Jang Ri!” He shouted again and lost his centre of gravity before leaning a bit too much on Jang Ri.

“Oppa!!! I’m gonna fall!” Yongguk immediately managed to hold back the two and pulled Hyeon Soon away from Jang Ri.

“Yah! No more hugging!” Yongguk scolded Hyeon Soon who in turn started hugging Yongguk.

“He’s weird when he’s drunk,” Jang Ri commented before shaking her head.

“I agree…” Yongguk pushed Hyeon Soon away and said, “I will bring him up first. Take  care Jang Ri-ssi,”

“Neh… Please take care of him well,” Jang Ri bowed and watched Yongguk struggled with a fidgeting Hyeon Soon.

Once again, she sighed before attempting to return home.

_

The 2 men dressed in black started to look at the photos which they managed to capture. They managed to get the photos where Hyeon Soon was being carried by Jang Ri and him hugging Jang Ri.

“Jang Hyeon Soon… You’re going down,” The guy high fived the other before smiling evil-ly at himself.

_

“Hyung!! Wake up!” Zelo shook Hyeon Soon who was still sleeping even though it was way past twelve in the afternoon.

He tossed and pushed Zelo aside, “HYUNG~~~~~! HYEON SOON HYUNG~~~~!”

“What do you want?...” Hyeon Soon asked groggily and pulled his blanket over his head.

“You better wake up now~ It’s important!” Dae Hyun came into the room holding his tablet and sat on his bed.

“Hyeon Soon-ah I think you better get up now, Manager Kang is quite angry….” Yongguk came into the room and on hearing Yongguk’s stern voice, Hyeon Soon rubbed his sore head and sat up.

“Look at this,” Dae Hyun passed his tablet to his hyung who was still half awake and having a really bad hangover.

Hyeon Soon looked at the tablet, wondering what’s the big deal behind all this commotion and when he saw a photo of him hugging Jang Ri, his eyes immediately widen and shouted, “What is this?!”

Following suite, there was an article written about it,

“B.A.P.’S HIMCHAN, INFINITE’S L AND THE MYSTERIOUS GIRL

It seemed like Himchan from the newly debuted hip-hop idol group, B.A.P., had gotten into some sort of love relationship. Yesterday night, a photo of him hugging a girl was being captured outside his dorm and it appeared that these 2 had known each other for a long time. Netizens claimed that she was Himchan’s childhood friend and was natural for them to hug each other while others felt that the mysterious girl was Himchan’s current girlfriend. However, none can prove whichever is true. Yet, the only thing we can confirm is that the girl is the same person whom Infinite’s L had taken photo with in a wedding outfit a couple of weeks ago which caused stir among the Inspirits. Nonetheless, from many point of view, it seemed like there is some love triangle going on between B.A.P.’s Himchan and Infinite’s L.”

“Who wrote this nonsensical article?!” Hyeon Soon asked bewildered by the scandal he had accidentally created due to his carelessness yesterday night.  

“The paparazzi took these photos last night I assumed,” Yongguk explained calmly, “I know it’s not your fault but I think you better explain to the Manager and CEO before things get any worse,”

“Cheer up hyung~” Zelo hugged him from the side, “Stay strong and ignore those comments alright?”

“This is such a bad timing,” Hyeon Soon cursed before standing up and walking out of his room and prepared to face the music from his manager.

_

“Jang Ri and Hyeon Soon were hugging each other yesterday night?” Myungsoo thought to himself after reading the scandal article on Hoya’s ipad. “Was it why Jang Ri didn’t switch on her phone yesterday night when I tried to call her?”

He shook his head and at the same time, shaking such negative thoughts away. They just got together yesterday and there’s no way Jang Ri would do such things.

Suddenly Sung Yeol entered the room with a solemn look on his face, “Myungsoo-ah… We got a bigger problem…”

 

 

_

HELLO!~ ^^v

i guess u guys must be wondering what problem it is and dont like it that Hyeon Soon is spoiling almost everything btw Jang Ri and Myungsoo XD haha. but no worries~ it will be just fine? XD haha yup.

omg yes infinite's comeback stage today so i decided to upload this now rather than later on so that i wont die while spazzing or sth XD haha. yup.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR YR LOVELY COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE TOO!~ hehe.