Twitter Madness

You are my flower boy

“Ok class, remember to hand in your tutorials on time. That’s all. You can leave now,” The lecturer said monotonously before dismissing the class.

Jang Ri stretched out her hand as she felt so stiff after attending 3 consecutive 1 hour lectures. Finally her classes for the day are done and it’s time for her to head home to do her multiple assignments.

“Omo! Is this girl Jang Ri?” A nearby school girl asked her friend beside her as she was looking at her phone. “I think it is her!” Her friend looked up and saw Jang Ri walking out of the lecture hall.

“Jang Ri ah!” She called out and waved at her.

“Neh?” Jang Ri turned around and saw her school mates calling out for her.

Why are they calling me? Do they need some help for the tutorial questions? Jang Ri thought to herself before walking towards the 2 girls.

“Is this you?” The girl asked curiously before showing her phone to her.

Jang Ri was wondering it could be and it hit her when she saw the photo. It was the picture of Myungsoo and her at the photoshoot 3 days ago!

“How did… did you get this from?” She asked with widen eyes.

“Ah… Infinite’s Sung Yeol uploaded it on his twitter,” The other one explained. “So its really you?”

AISH! That choding! Why did he upload the picture?!

“Are you and L seeing each other?” They continued probing Jang Ri but she was smiled and told them she had something on and left quickly.

LEE SUNG YEOL!!!

_

“WOA!” Sung Yeol suddenly shouted out loud in the dorm.

“What happened?” Myungsoo asked as he was surprised by his action since Sung Yeol had been reading comic books silently on his own bunk bed.

“Did you feel that?” Sung Yeol asked and placed his hands above his heart. “I felt that someone suddenly shouted my name…” He looked at Myungsoo with a frightened look.

Myungsoo gave him a ‘are you kidding me? There’s no one here other than us' look.

“You are going crazy,”

“Ani!!! I really felt it,” Sung Yeol sat up and started looking around as if someone had entered the room.

“Sung Yeol-ah! What have you done?!” Sunggyu suddenly barged into room.

“What happened now?!”

“The fans are going crazy over the photo you posted about Myungsoo and Jang Ri,” Sunggyu took out the ipad and showed them the fans’ comments.

Myungsoo took the ipad over and started looking at the comments the inspirits had posted.

“Omo! Who’s that pretty unnie?! Is L Oppa dating her? Im so jealous~”

“L is mine! Back off!”

“They look so compatible together! Maybe she is a trainee at Woollim?”

Myungsoo continued reading by sliding his fingers on the ipad, occasionally smiling at the comments he liked, particularly the ones complimenting him and Jang Ri.

“Looks like someone is not denying the fact about you and Jang Ri~~” Sung Yeol whistled beside him and smiled mischievously at him.

“Yah! This is no joking matter!” Sunggyu lightly flicked Sung Yeol’s forehead. “Myungsoo, you better post something on twitter in reply to Sung Yeol before the media starts spreading some rumours,”

Myungsoo nodded his head and thought to himself, “Maybe this is a good chance to finally confess to Jang Ri,”

_

“This is it Hyeon So-. Ani, I’m Him Chan now. Him Chan. Finally to show the world what I have trained so hard for and also for…. Jang Ri,” Him Chan braced himself before the showcase. He reminded himself that Jang Ri would be one of the fans out there watching and made a mental note to himself to show the best of himself.

“You’re alright?” Yongguk beside him asked with his husky voice. He nodded his head and smiled at him. Though he’s just a couple of months older than him, he felt that Yongguk was very matured and make a responsible leader, taking care of his fellow band members.  

All of the B.A.P. members were dressed in their costume outfit, waiting for the announcement to tell them to stand by. Zelo and Jong Up were practicing their dance break of Warrior and Young Jae and Dae Hyun were harmonizing whereas Yongguk was just listening to his ipod. The loud cheers from the Babys outside could already be heard though they were in their waiting room.

“B.A.P. please get to your starting position, countdown in 3 minutes,” The announcement were made through the intercom.

“This is it,” Him Chan looked at himself in the mirror before saying, “Jang Ri. This is for you,”

_

Jang Ri’s POV

“Jang Ri-ah! When do you think Hyeon Soon is going to appear?” Na Kyung asked me excitedly while waving the green light sticks.

“Soon I hope! It’s so weird to see Oppa performing though!” I replied giggling with the thought of Hyeon Soon dancing. Hyeon Soon was never the type of person you would think of when you hear the word ‘dance’. He was awkward I must say. XD

“Exactly!” Na Kyung took out her DSLR in preparation to snap some nice shots of them, “I always thought he was just good at singing and playing the jangu. I’m so glad someone gave him such an awesome opportunity to even further showcase his talents,”

“Hmm!” I agreed.

The lights darkened and soon enough screams could be heard from the fan girls around us. They are that popular?! “Hyeon Soon ah.. IM IMPRESSED!” I chuckled to myself before starting cheering for them.

“5….4….3….2….1…. Let’s Go~” A robotic voice sounded and soon enough the stage began lightening up with cuboids shifting in all directions. One by one, the members danced alone and when it was Hyeon Soon’s turn Na Kyung and I screamed heads over heels over him. It was weird seeing him using his stage name ‘Him Chan’ but I guess I have to get use to it soon.

After the short introduction, the members came out and introduced themselves officially, earning screams from the fangirls including Na Kyung and me.  After which, they performed the songs including in their debut album and soon enough, the showcase came to end.

They came out again to say thanks to their fans and when the microphone was finally passed to Hyeon Soon, he spoke, “Today, someone special to me came and attend this debut showcase. Thanks so much for all these years, let’s go on a dukkbokki date soon?”

Though the fans had no idea who he was referring to, they just screamed and some shouted ‘I love dukkbokki too!”

I chuckled at the silly thankful message Hyeon Soon had said and Na Kyung nudged me, “Am I invited to the dukkbokki date too?”

“Why not?!” I shouted back to her as the fans started screaming again, “But I think you better ask your Sunggyu first!”

“YAH! LEE JANG RI!” Na Kyung hit my shoulders and both of us just laughed away.

 

_

hehe hello guys~

HYEON SOON/HIMCHAN DEBUTED! :D haha hope u guys like this chap~ more to come!

pls comment and subscribe! ^^ thanks!~