The Plan

You are my flower boy

“Myungsoo, have you heard that TS Entertainment is going to debut a new 6 member male idol group?” Hoya asked while fiddling with his purple earphones on the plane from Japan back to Korea.

“Yup… called BAP or something right?” Myungsoo removed his beanie and leaned back on the seat comfortably. “Jang Ri’s close friend is in the group,”

“Really?!” Hoya turned his head and looked at Myungsoo with a very excited face. “Does he dance well?”

“Hyung!” Myungsoo looked at Hoya with an annoyed face,” Do you think I would know?!”

He was already jealous of Hyeon Soon debuting that easily and the closeness between Jang Ri and him was getting on his nerves. He hated it when he couldn’t do anything to draw closer the relationship he and Jang Ri was now having. They are neither a couple nor just normal friends. He needed to make a move first.

“Sorry hyung, I’m just angry at myself,” Myungsoo apologized before looking away out of the window and staring at the clouds.

“This hyung needs to go for anger management class,” Sung Jong whispered from the seat behind Hoya to him.

“I agree. I think he is just feeling love sick. The loneliness he felt from being separated from Jang Ri for a long time,” Dong Woo joined in before being agreed by his fellow rapper.

“Why can’t he just be like our leader and chase after the girl he likes directly?” Woo Hyun chimed in and pointed at Sunggyu who seems to be smiling even when he was closing his eyes and resting. “He’s radiating everyday ever since he got Na Kyung-ssi,”

“Guys,” Sung Yeol poked himself into the discussion,” I think we need to help our fellow visual to get his girl. Who’s up?”

“Me!” All of them raised their hands in unison and a mischievous grin formed on the choding Sung Yeol’s face.

_

“Welcome to Four Sea-!” Jang Ri greeted before stopping. 6 members of Infinite were standing in front of her floral shop. All except for Myungsoo.

“Looking for Myungsoo?” Woo Hyun winked at her and gave her a cheeky smile.

She blushed and denied strongly.

“Jang Ri-ah, its alright,” Sung Yeol looped his arm over my shoulder,” We know you and Myungsoo have something going on,”

“We are just here to help-,” Sunggyu spoke up but was immediately interrupted by the maknae.

“To order flowers~~~!” Sung Jong chimed as he quickly mouthed to Sunggyu to not leak out what they were planning.

Jang Ri was quite confused by the situation she was currently experiencing but brushed it off quickly before asking what type of flowers they needed.

“We need some flowers for our photoshoot,” Dong Woo said while playing with the fresh rose petals Jang Ri had placed inside a box, taking them to a certain height before releasing them.

“Oh,” Jang Ri took out a pen and started writing down the details that she was supposed to take down. “What’s the theme? Maybe you can tell me about what’s the photo shoot is like so I can come up with something?”

The 6 boys looked at each other with a quite dumbfounded expression on their face. They didn’t realize that Jang Ri would actually ask such questions and didn’t prepare them.

“Hold up, we need to discuss,” Sung Yeol apologized before gathering the rest of the members into a small circle.

Jang Ri raised an eyebrow and shook her head smiling to herself, these guys are so funny.

After a good five minutes, the members started high-fiving each other and clapping as if they had won a prize.

“So?” Jang Ri smiled at them.

“IT’S OUR WEDDING SHOOT!” Sung Jong jumped excitedly and the rest of his hyungs started cheering.

“Wow,” Jang Ri was quite surprised by their photo theme and nodded her head before teasing Sunggyu ,” So you and Na Kyung getting married?”

Hearing Jang Ri’s comment, Sunggyu’s face started turning super red and ended up getting teased by the rest of the playful boys.

“Yah yah, guys, stop it,” Sunggyu hissed before hitting Dong Woo on the head. “So! We want 7 arrangements, preferably make them all heart shapes and roses. Red and white theme,”

“Cool,” Jang Ri took down the descriptions swiftly before asking ,”When do you need them?”

“In 2 days time,” Woo Hyun high fived Hoya.

“Call!” Jang Ri smiled at them before calculating the cost for the entire order with delivery order.

“So who’s paying?”

All except for Sunggyu pointed to himself.

 

_

hehe. evil dongsaengs make sunggyu pay for the flowers XD

short update! i know theres lacking of myungsoo and jang ri scences.. definitely more coming~

thanks for new subsrcibers~ :D THANK YOU!!!! <3