You are changing your name?

You are my flower boy

Ever since Hyeon Soon began his training, Jang Ri had not met him for quite a long time although they still kept in contact through texting. Not only that, the Infinite members had went to Japan for their promotional single, leaving Jang Ri alone mugging hard for upcoming examinations.

“Unnie… I’m bored,” Jang Ri placed her head on Na Kyung’s shoulder who was beside her using her phone.

“Hmm… go talk to your Myungsoo,” Na Kyung ignored her and continued texting, occasionally smiling to herself.

“He’s in Japan! Yah… who are you messaging?” Jang Ri who was finally curious asked and tried to peek over Na Kyung’s shoulder.

“Aish!” Na Kyung jumped when she felt Jang Ri looking over and went to lie on her bed.

“Unnie~ Tell me who you are messaging!~” Jang Ri followed behind her and climbed onto Na Kyung’s bed which was filled with Infinite fan made soft toys. Exactly 7 of them.  

She began her sneak attack, slowly yet steadily advancing and finally she snatched Na Kyung’s phone away.

“Yah~!!!!” Na Kyung screamed and chased after Jang Ri, “Return me my phone!”

“OMO OMO!” Jang Ri shouted in excitement,” You are texting ‘HAMSTERGYU<3’?!”

“Aniyo~~~~” Na Kyung blushed in embarrassment and soon her face turned super red.

“So…,” Jang Ri placed her arm over Na Kyung’s shoulder and looked at her bestie, giving her a cheeky smile,” How long has it been?”

“Awhile?”

“How long is awhile?”

“Since your project?” Na Kyung smiled sheepishly.

“Woa that’s been a really LONG while,” Jang Ri nodded her head and looked at the past messages,”Woa… I didn’t know Sunggyu is that cheesy. Aigooo… Na Kyung has finally found someone~”

Jang Ri continued teasing and soon she heard the doorbell. Wondering who it could be, she finally gave Na Kyung back her phone so that she could get back being lovey-dovey with her Sunggyu, she skipped to door and opened it.

It’s been nearly 2 months since Hyeon Soon last met Jang Ri and he didnt know why he felt so nervous about this. He has been training with the B.A.P. members and finally the company decided to let them rest and visit their family… So here he was standing in front of Jang Ri’s house.

“Here goes nothing. Hwaiting!” Hyeon Soon pressed the door bell and waited.

A few seconds later, a familiar face welcomed him but her expression was more of a shock rather than surprised.

“Hi!” Hyeon Soon sort of shouted due to his anxiety.

“Oppa?” She gasped and covered . “Hyeon Soon Oppa?”

He nodded my head and smiled at the ever adorable Jang Ri.

“I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!” Jang Ri ran into Hyeon Soon and hugged him tightly. Slightly surprised by her sudden action, it took the soon to debut boy a few seconds to register what had just happened. His heart beating slightly faster than usual.

Jang Ri released herself from the hug and looked at Hyeon Soon.

“You’ve changed,” Jang Ri looked at him with a serious expression,” Your hair is now blonde and you look much slimmer!”

“Aish… they made me dye my hair because all of us are going to debut with blonde hair,” Hyeon Soon explained while following Jang Ri inside the house and waved at Na Kyung.

“Woa… someone’s looking good,” Na Kyung wiggled her brows playfully at Hyeon Soon.

“Yah! You got your Sunggyu!” Jang Ri chided her before taking out some drinks from the fridge to offer to Hyeon Soon.

“Someone’s attached?” Hyeon Soon chuckled before thanking Jang Ri for the drinks she brought out from the kitchen.

“Aigoo… I just found out before you arrived,” Jang Ri said before opening her can of lemon tea and sipping it. “She and Sunggyu has something going on,”

“Nonsense!” Na Kyung tried to defend herself and shook her head frantically but immediately smiled brightly and returned her attention back to her phone when she realized that there was a text message received.

“Looks who lying,” Jang Ri smiled at Hyeon Soon before asking him more about his trainee life.

“What’s your band name going to be called?”

“Are the rest of the members nice to you?”

“Although you look quite cool now, but you still must eat properly alright? I don’t want my oppa to be too skinny!”

“Arrasso!” Hyeon Soon smiled and patted Jang Ri’s head. “Actually the company decided to give me a stage name,”

“Seriously? Like what? Jang Soon?” She stood up and stretched before sitting on the sofa beside Hyeon Soon again.

“Him chan!”

“Mwuh?! HAHAHA! HIM CHAN?!” Jang Ri cracked and started laughing till the extent she even placed her hand over her stomach as if to prevent herself from falling off the sofa.

“Wae!!!! I thought it was a nice name!?!” Hyeon Soon threw Jang Ri’s favourite Pororo cushion at her and this time it hit her perfectly on her head because she was busy trying to stop laughing.

“Ani… “ Jang Ri tried to speak between her laughters,” Him Chan Oppa?! PFFTTTT~”

“Aish…. That’s it! Im leaving. Na Kyung annyeong~” Hyeon Soon pretended to be angry and grabbed his back pack.

“Oppa!!!” Jang Ri tried to stop him from leaving by pouting,” I’m just joking! Don’t be angry?”

“Jeez! And I thought you were the first one who would actually like my new name!” Hyeon Soon folded his arms and continued acting angry at Jang Ri.

“I’m sorry?” Jang Ri shook Hyeon Soon’s arms, swaying left and right too, trying to seek forgiveness through her aegyo.

“Haish… fine fine,” Hyeon Soon finally gave in,”But promise me you will come for my debut showcase next month?”

“Of course!! Yay! Hyeon S- Ani. Him Chan Oppa JJANG!” Jang Ri jumped happily and clapped her hands like a little girl.

Aish.. this girl. Always making me liking her such adorable childish sides~ Hyeon Soon smiled before starting to ‘attacking’ her again.

 

_

HELLO!! :D

sorry no appearance of myungsoo in this chapter :/ but still there will in the next one!

anw to clear things up. i know himchan is not the last one to join bap and himchan is his real name but to fit the story i tweak the name part. yup. ^^

enjoy!! comment and subscribe~~~ :D thank you!!