When the guys meet

You are my flower boy

Few days later, Myungsoo dropped by Jang Ri’s house to visit her as he heard from Na Kyung that she had fallen ill.

“Who is it?” Jang Ri opened the door while rubbing her eye, only to find a good looking Myungsoo holding a bag of stuff which apparently looked like home cooked food.

“You… you! Why are… What are you doing here?” The ill girl stuttered only to be looking Myungsoo with a O__O expression.

“Your bestie said you were sick and here I am,” He replied with a smile and entered the house even without waiting for her response.

“Ya.. the house is very messy now!” Jang Ri panicked and hurried behind him only to crash into his back when he suddenly stopped and turned around.

“Hmm… where’s my oppa?” he asked while bending down, meeting Jang Ri’s eye level.

“Ah… Oppa..,” she answered softly, looking away from his oh-so-amazing eyes.

“Good girl,” Myungsoo’s eyes formed into crescent shapes and ruffled her hair. “Aigoo.. why are you so adorable?”

Jang Ri blushed while hearing it and as if it was on cue the door bell sounded.

“You called the rest of the members here?”

“I didn’t! Don’t tell me they followed me?”

Jang Ri went to the door and opened, only to be embraced by her Hyeon Soon Oppa.

“JANG RI AH~ Are u very ill?! Na Kyung told me you had a high fever and got a cold!”

“Ahh… Oppa can you release me first? Myungsoo is here too….” She struggled out of Hyeon Soon and soon she noticed Hyeon Soon and Myungsoo staring at each other as if there was dangerous electricity connecting between their eyes.

Feeling awkward, Jang Ri tried to break the tension she felt in her house by introducing the boys to each other.

“Oppa, meet Myungsoo oppa. Myungsoo oppa, he’s Hyeon Soon oppa, my really close friend,”

They just acknowledged each other with a nod and coughed away. After which they immediately turned their attention back to Jang Ri.

“Jang Ri ah~ Come try some of the food Sung Yeol made for you,” Myungsoo offered while opening the boxes of Tupperware he brought over.

“I bought your favourite dukkbokki! But I told the ahjumma to cook it less spicy because you are still sick,”

“Tsk.. how can you let someone who is sick eat something spicy,” Myungsoo said in a disgusted tone and spooned some of the fried rice Sung Yeol made, attempting to feed Jang Ri. “Ahhh~ open your mouth,”

“Yah.. haven’t you heard of patients eating food that they like will recover faster!” Hyeon Soon raised his voice and glared at Myungsoo, “Besides Jang Ri can eat on her own…”

“What nonsense is that?! So if I break my leg and I eat udon I will grow back a new leg?!” Myungsoo defended himself and placed the spoon down, sending death glares towards Hyeon Soon.

“Of course I don’t mean that!”

Jang Ri looked at them arguing and was truly amused by how childish the 2 boys can be and started laughing.

“Wae?” Myungsoo softened from his previous alert self and looked at her.

“Aigoo.. my 2 oppas. I will eat the food you guys brought alright?” Jang Ri stood up and ate a mouthful of both dukkbokki and fried rice. “Happy?”

Realisation hit the 2 grownups and they began to shift awkwardly in the sofa.

“Hem!” Hyeon Soon cleared his throat, causing Myungsoo to shoot him a-what-do-you-want look. “Jang Ri-ah, anyway I called the guy yesterday and I accepted his offer,”

“Seriously?!” Jang Ri widened her eyes and placed the spoon back into the Tupperware Myungsoo brought. “So you will start training soon and debut?”

“Debut? You got scouted?” Myungsoo was taken aback that Hyeon Soon got scouted. It was all along his dream to become a singer but someone like Hyeon Soon just got lucky and got casted on the street?!

“Yup,” Hyeon Soon sank into the sofa,” So I guess I won’t see you as much now. I will be moving to the dorm with the rest of the members,”

Ooh-ssa~! Myungsoo danced in his head.

“Oh man. That ,” Jang Ri pouted,” I will miss you oppa…”

Hyeon Soon smiled and waved away,” Hurry eat. It’s getting cold,”

“Neh~!”

_

After many mini series of arguments between Hyeon Soon and Myungsoo, they decided to leave the house to allow Jang Ri take some rest as she’s still ill.

“So… you like her right?” Hyeon Soon finally spoke.

Myungsoo’s body stiffened and replied, “Yes,”

“Then please help me take care of her while I’m gone this period of time,”

“Of..Of course!” Myungsoo was quite surprised by the kindness Hyeon Soon actually had and promised to take care of Jang Ri.

“Thanks. I’ll be going now, hope to see you again,” Hyeon Soon bowed and took his leave.

“Erm… Hyeon Soon!” Myungsoo called out, feeling slightly awkward at calling his name.

“Neh?” Hyeon Soon turned around.

“All the best! Debut soon and I will see you on music programmes!” Myungsoo smiled and waved.

All Hyeon Soon did was smirked and waved before continuing his journey to his new company practice studio.

 

 

_

Hey guys~ sorry for the late update and sloppy chapter! x__x

do comment and subscribe soon~ and *hint hint* hyeonsoon's gonna debut soon~ XD