Welcome to Infinite’s dorm

You are my flower boy

Jang Ri’s POV

He did not just slam the door in front of my face right?

Myungsoo’s POV

OH MY LORD! WHY IS SHE IN FRONT OF THE DORM?!

“MYUNGSOO! YOU DIDN’T JUST SLAM THE DOOR IN FRONT OF A GIRL RIGHT?!” Sung Yeol yelled at me. “Hyung must be really shocked to do that, furthermore in front of the girl that he fancies,” Sung Jong chirped in.

! Did I just do that?! OMG!

I hurriedly opened the door and heaved a sigh of relief after realizing she was still standing outside but with a shocked expression on her face.

“I was… just testing the door! Sorry! The door was drawn towards you!” I laughed awkwardly and looked away.

Dam it.. is that the best excuse that you can give Myungsoo?!

“Oh.. Haha! I see. Anyway! Here’s the bouquet your friend ordered I supposed,” Jang Ri smiled and handed over the bouquet to me.

“Friend?” I blinked and a few seconds later I get what she meant. It must be the hyungs! No wonder they looked like they were waiting to watch a good show. Aish!

“Myungsoo! What are you doing?! Don’t let a lady stand outside the house!” Sunggyu shouted.

“Ani! It’s alright! I can just get going,”

“MY FAN!!! COME IN!!!” Sung Yeol dashed towards the door and started tugging Jang Ri into the dorm ,”It’s alright! No inspirit had entered to our dorm before! You are the first one!”

“It’s alright… I am just-“ Jang Ri tried rejecting him but to no avail as Sung Jong came to Sung Yeol rescue by performing some aegyo and persuaded her into visiting our dorm. “Haha alright,”

Sigh… How is this gonna turn out I thought to myself before closing the door more gently this time and followed the rest into the living room.

Jang Ri’s POV

Alright, let me just register what had happened. I came to deliver flowers and missed my final episode of ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun’. Next thing I know I’m actually sitting on the sofa of 7 idols’ dorm and being bombarded by questions by them.

“Jang Ri-ssi where do you stay?” Woo Hyun asked greasily and winked at me.

“Noona! You are older than me right? Can I call you noona?” The young one asked cutely.

“Do you want to see us dance?” Dong Woo asked while gesturing between Hoya and him.

“Jang Ri ah! Are you a student? You are right?! Woa… studying and working at the same time.. Not bad not bad,” Sunggyu began nodding his head as if he was evaluating something.

“Hem! Guys….” Myungsoo cleared this throat and the rest of s began to quiet down.  “Let us just let Jang Ri introduce herself,”

“Oh.. true, sorry,” the members began to realize that they were behaving more enthusiastic than usual and apologized.

Awww… that’s so sweet of Myungsoo. Aigoo! Wait! Stop this!

“Annyeonghasaeyo, I’m Lee Jang Ri, first year student studying Journalism in Woollim College. Nice to meet you,” I did my 90 degrees bow and smiled at them.

“We are Infinite!” They said in unison and despite all their different personalities, I am really amazed by how united they are for a boy band. Maybe that is the reason why Na Kyung fan girled over them.

“The flowers you made are really pretty. Do you mind teaching me one day?” Sung Jong beamed.

“Haha, sure! Why not?”

“So… you have any boyfriend?” Hoya asked.

Myungsoo’s POV

I looked at Hoya with a O__O expression and quickly looked at Jang Ri whose facial expression seemed to be less shocked of mine.

“Haha… Ani. I’m single,” She smiled coyly.

“Chinja?!” Woo Hyun’s face totally brightened up and punched into the air.  

“Hyung! Control yourself! She’s tak-mmphhf!” Sung Jong tried to say something but I sensed that it was something embarrassing so I quickly covered this mouth and messed his hair.

Jang Ri chuckled at my sight and I smiled at her.

Just then, Jang Ri’s cellphone started ringing and she answered her phone.

Pororo ring tone? Cute.

“Neh Hyeon Soon oppa! Ani.. I’m outside delivering flowers… No! I’m fine going home by myself.. yup. See you soon~”

“Oppa?” Sung Yeol eyed Jang Ri.

“Ah! My close friend of mine,” Jang Ri explained before standing up and announcing before that she should leave as its getting late.

“Oh man… Noona come visit me more often kk?” Sung Jong bugged her before doing some aegyo again.

“Neh,” Jang Ri replied before smiling again.

“Myungsoo! Go send Jang Ri home!” The leader suddenly spoke.

“I stay near here so its-“ Jang Ri tried to reject the offer but I decided that since it was partially my fault who caused her to be here I shall accompany her home at least to make it up.

“Come on! It’s so late already L will just send you back,” Hoya said in affirmation.

“Yes, its no big deal, let’s go,” I smiled. “Let me just go change first,”

“Hai… alright. I’m going! Annyeongigasaeyo~” She bided farewell before leaving the house.

“I will be back soon,” I shouted into the house before stepping out and hurried behind Jang Ri.

After closing the door, I heard hoards of laughter.

These guys… they will get it when I return.

 

__

hehe ^^v the hyungs teasing Myungsoo~

waaa its chap 11 already and thanks so much to the ppl who have been reading my story!

do comment and subscribe! :D