CHAPTER 3

WILD REVENGE
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was the next day when they both saw each other again. Aera has just finished her school, and instead of going back to her orphanage she decides to make a stop at the convenience store. Upon entering the store, she walked towards the drink aisle at the back of the store. She was scanning for a drink that she can buy when she spotted the last carton of banana milk and she reached for it. Unknown to her, another pair of eyes had been focusing on the last milk when they entered the store. At the time she gets a hold of the milk, another hand also lands on top of hers. 

 

Aera turns to look at the owner of the hand only to see the same face of a man who has talked to her yesterday. Both of them were too stunned to do anything. “Yah, what are you doing?” from afar Haein's voice can be heard. He walked towards them while holding a bunch of snacks in his hand. Looking at his friend who has still not given him any response he looks at the girl beside Seungho and decides to bend his body forward a bit and let out a small cough which startled the girl and his friends. 

 

Aera, who was snapped back out of a trance, looks at the new person who stands a little too close for her liking and then back at the beautiful man. Then she just let go of the milk and turned around and walked out of the convenience store as fast as she could. Being embarrassed because such a situation is normal, she tried to convince herself. Biting her lower lips, she walks as fast as she can so that she can reach her orphanage sooner and forget the most embarrassing moment in her life. “Why do you have to stand there like a fool!” she mumbled to herself. 

 

Back at the convenience store, Haein keeps on looking at Seungho with a smirk that seems like it could never leave his lips. “Who is she?” He asks his best friend while wiggling his brows and eating a cup of ramen. Seeing that Seungho still didn’t answer

Please log in to read the full chapter