() coming very soon! oc & au roleplay • mewe based

Description

The objective is to offer our members an immersive and inclusive roleplaying experience through various plot devices such as engaging prompts, buildable skeletons, and hosting fun events intended to help with character development. During the application process, members will be asked to provide pertinent information regarding their writing preferences and how to approach their muse, in hopes that this not only encourages muns to begin initiating interactions immediately, but also helps more relationships form organically instead of relying solely on the formalities of plotting. If you’re seeking an agency where you can get the best of both worlds by either logging on and chatting it up with a new and interesting muse every day, or finding people who will happily fulfill your desired plots and connections then this may be a roleplay worth considering in the near future!

This is an up and coming AU, OC roleplay based on MeWe that I hope to bring to life very soon! The roleplay will be centered around Seoul's elite and all of those affiliated with it. 

As of right now, I am seeking admins to join the team and help me create this agency! In order to make this roleplay run smoothly and efficiently, I have compiled a list of positions along with their potential duties. Not to worry, the duties listed below can be negotiated and switched around to accommodate team members if necessary! You may also take on more than one position if you desire, though I ask that you kindly consider your availbility and capabilities before committing to multiple positions since you will also have a muse inside the roleplay. 

head admin - founder, oversees operations & makes announcements.

main admin - second in command, may grant basic permissions such as character changes and occupation changes, enforce rules, send out group invites and announce arrivals/departures. will assist with conducting activity checks.

promoter - in charge of advertising the roleplay either on aff or tumblr, as well as processing applications and reservations. will update lists as necessary, and inform admins on mewe of incoming members, reserved face claims, rejections etc. 

moderator - a friendly face who is in charge of monitoring and encouraging activity, a pillar of the community who is quick to greet all newcomers and assist them by answering any general questions about the roleplay. may not permit character changes, occupation changes etc. and will report directly to head/main admins regarding any issues or rule-breaking that they come across.

event coordinator - plan and host events for the roleplay. in charge of posting weekly prompt challenges.

graphics - solely in charge of creating aesthetically pleasing graphics & templates for the roleplay. photoshop knowledge is a plus but not required, the head admin will give them access to a canva pro account. preferably knows how to apply psd colorings and has an eye for design. 

Both the event coordinator and graphics admin positions are on the lower end of the commitment scale and have no admin responsibilities outside of their listed duties so they will not be bothered unless we have an upcoming event or updates to the graphics that need to be made. I ask that all admins keep an open line of communication with each other, and that everyone sticks to their position to avoid misunderstandings. All admins are welcome to input ideas and suggestions (in a respectful manner) to help the agency become successful. Ideally, members of the admin team should be active at least 3-4 days a week but I understand that OOC matters always come first which is why I'd like a decent sized team, in case any admin needs to step away from their duties for an extended period of time. Face claims can be discussed at a later time, once we've established an opening date. 

--

If you're interested in potentially joining once we've opened our doors, please do feel free to reserve a face claim that fits our criteria, via PM. At the moment, we are only accepting celebrities who are active in the Korean entertainment industry. This may be subject to change soon!