Dreams

It's okay to love

After they had finished their school time, Gikwang walk home by the street alone. Gikwang didn't care about anything else and continued his journey towards his home which was still far away. Even tho, no people pass here except for cars. After reaching near the grocery store area, he felt scared and cold. He turned back and looked around but there was no one.

"A high school student who have no friends." the horrible voice was heard on the left side of his ear. He turned to the left but was suddenly pushed onto the road and there was a car. He did not have time to avoid and was hit.

At the same time, he felt pain after being hit by a car. He realized that just now someone was busy coming towards him. His head and lips were filled with full of blood and his eyes become blurry until he finally close them and stop breathing.

 

am I still alive?

no, where am i?

 

He opened his eyes and realizing that he's in the clinic but it was at school. He saw two boys staring at him seems like they were crying. The one look older and the one look with puppy eyes. He got up and touched his head. There's no wound or injures. Then he touches his lips, still nothing. No blood either. "Gikwang-ah!" The puppy eyes hugged him all of sudden. The other one smiles sadly.

"We're so glad that you still alive, Gikwang!" "W-wait! What's going on?? What happened? Yoseob, why is Dujun- I mean why am I here??" "You faint behind Dujun!" said the latter who hugged him, Yoseob. "Oh..."

 

Didn't I was hit by a car? Or it was just a dream?

 

Gikwang looked at the clock. It was already 1:30 pm. Dujun and Yoseob were already ready to wear sportswear, but he didn't realize it. "Oh? P.E time?" asked Gikwang. "yes, but I don't think you can play. You need to rest." replied Dujun. "No! I want to cheer for you and Yoseob! I want to go to the field! Let's go!" said Gikwang with exited. Dujun and Yoseob looked at each other with confusion. They had to agree with Gikwang and take him to the field. Now it's time to play sports but he can't join because he needs to rest. However, he remained on the field to cheer Yoseob and Dujun.

"DuSeob! DuSeob! let's go! go! don't give up! quickly goal!" Gikwang shouted happily. Yoseob kicked the ball towards Dujun and Dujun scored three goals already. After finishing, Dujun and Yoseob feel weird about Gikwang calling them 'DuSeob' when they are just friends. Dujun felt guilty about that. Yoseob became shy and his face suddenly felt red. They both sat next to Gikwang and drank water. "don't call us 'DuSeob'. People will think we're in love." said Dujun. Gikwang pout. Yoseob chuckled and slapped Gikwang's hand. "Hey! That's hurt!" Dujun and Yoseob laughed, Gikwang suddenly stopped after seeing a man with a face like a foreigner sitting in front drinking water and he went down to the field again.

"Dujun, Yoseob, who is the man with the foreign face?" asked Gikwang. "Where?" asked Yoseob and Dujun. Gikwang pointed to the man.

"Oh! that! You've been passed out since this morning! I forgot to tell you. He's a new student here, his name is... uh... Yoseob, what's his name?"

"I don't know, I don't even remember."

Gikwang nodded and stood up. Dujun and Yoseob also stood up. "Okay, Gikwang. We both want to buy some food. So, if you want to order anything, let me know?" Yoseob asked. "it's okay. I don't want anything. You two can go." "hm, see you later." said Dujun. After they both left, Gikwang got off and went to the field. He wanted to know the man. When he reached the man, he stopped and took a breath to speak. "um... sorry..." Gikwang said. The man turned around and blinked his eyes while smiling. "yeah?" Gikwang blushes with that voice and looks into his eyes.

"I heard you are a new student. My name is Lee Gikwang. Nice to meet you." said Gikwang as he offered his hand.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Son Dongwoon. You can call me Dongwoon."

"ne!" The man took his hand and shook their hands. After that, a man next to Dongwoon chuckled a little.

"Why are you laughing, Junhyung??" asked Gikwang. "Don't tell me you're in love with Dongwoon too." said Junhyung. "What?! I'm not like that!" Gikwang ran away from them after Dongwoon laughed. Dongwoon smiled at the small boy funny walking away from them.

 

Who is he?? Didn't I was injured? Wait, this world is weird. I thought I was dead... But... That guy...

 

 

Tbc.

 

A/N : first chapter is the starter. Thanks 🙏🏻