WGM (ep.6)-Honeymoon pt.3 (final)

I'm going to be on WGM?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV-

Prior to filming the "morning/breakfast" scene you left your hotel room and headed to the shared room, and informed the camera crew and producers that you would be heading off the the grocery store to make Doyoung breakfast.

Before leaving the hotel you decided to also sneak in some pics of Doyoung sleeping since you thought he looked cute:

The shared room happened to have a mini kitchen with a stove so you decided to get some pancake powder and made some pancakes with some cut up fruit.

The first half of episode 6 would then start with them filming you cooking breakfast for Doyoung, while they got footage of him being asleep (since from the viewers perpsective at least they were under the impression that you two slept in the same bed, as the production would even have one side of the bed look as if someone had just left the bed by ruffling the sheets)

(MC's Commentary)-aww look at y/n-ssi making breakfast for her husband

You soon finished making the pancakes and made the final touches by adding the fruit and maple syrup and set it on the dining table, before heading over to wake Doyoung up.

Making your way to the bed with small steps since you didn't want to scare him, you proceeded to talk softly by saying "Doyoung-oppa it's time to wake up"

(Doyoung)-is it you y/n-ah? why don't you join me? I'm too tired to wake up (he said in his morning voice)

(You)-but I made you breakfast and if you don't eat it now it'll get cold

Noticing him falling back into sleep again you proceeded to poke his cheeks and tickled him until he eventually woke up

You eventually got him to sit down on the couch in the living room area 

(Doyoung)-what is all this? you did this for me? aigoo (he says pinching your cheeks)

(You)-Yeah I remembered you telling me that you wanted to eat pancakes a couple days ago and so I decided to surprise you, here have a bite (you said while feeding him a bite to see what he thought)

(Doyoung)-it's good...but it's not sweet enough (he says in his half-awake voice)

(You)-(noticed his reaction and took a bite as well)

(MC's commentary)-maybe his taste buds are not awake yet since y/n-ssi already added a lot of maple syrup on there

(You to Doyoung)-here's some more syrup (you said while dipping a piece of pancake in more syrup and giving him another bite with fruit)

(Doyoung)-mianhae (

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter