My Ear's Candy (ep.2)

I'm going to be on WGM?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV-

(Your thoughts after the call ended)-"his voice sounds oddly familiar, I can't wait for the episode to come out so I can find out who I've been speaking with"

You then went about your afternoon by doing the following activities: meeting with your trainer for your weekly session and getting lunch at a nearby cafe.

By the time you received a call back from Mr. Bunny you were actually walking by Han River and taking in the scenery:

(Hamster)-"Hi Bunny-ssi are you finally done with dance practice?"

(Doyoung)-"Hi Hamster-ssi, yeah I'm done with practice now, how has your day been?"

(Hamster)-"today was actually my day off so I'm currently taking a walk by Han River" (you said sending him the photos from above)

(Doyoung)-"wow I wish I were you right now, also I told my members about you and now they're very curious"

(Hamster)-"hmm well that can't be good what if they find out who I am before the episode airs?"

(Doyoung)-"haha no need to worry they aren't that good of detectives as you may think"

(Hamster)-"have you eaten dinner yet Bunny-ssi?"

(Doyoung)-"no I haven't had time today, but I will once I arrive home soon, why do you ask?"

(Hamster)-"well I figured we could at least eat dinner together through talking to each other on the phone of course and we could facetime what we're eating, but if that's too much we could just continue the call until midnight"

(Doyoung)-"no I would love to eat dinner with you virtually, I wish I could at least see your face"

Smiling after he agreed to eat dinner with you, you decided to go grocery shopping as you were planning to make kimchi soft tofu soup. In a way it felt as if you were calling your significant other on the phone as you were shopping and asking what snacks Mr. Bunny liked to eat.

(Hamster)-"Bunny-ssi what is your favorite type of food or snack to eat? Maybe I can try something you recommend today"

(Doyoung)-"Snack wise I like green tea cake, watermelon, tteokbokki...I'm not really that picky when it comes to food what about you Hamster-ssi?"

(Hamster)-"I'm usually not that picky with food too except when it comes to things like eating lung, intenstine, or chicken feet"

(Doyoung)-"what do you plan on eating for dinner today?"

(Hamster)-"I'm going to make Kimchi soft tofu soup, what about you?"

(Doyoung)-"I was planning on making some curry or mapo tofu"

(Hamster)-"wah that sounds delicious, you know it's a dream of mine to have a guy cook for me one day"

(Doyoung)-"ohh is that so? then I guess we'll just have to meet in person one day since I'm a pretty good cook"

(Hamster)-"I guess we will have to someday...I'll call you back once I get home Bunny-ssi"

(Doyoung)-"see you soon Hamster-ssi"

You then hung up the phone to pay for your groceries before getting a cab ride back to your apartment.

During the dinner call

You two were now facetiming while being very cautious to not reveal your faces.

(Doyoung)-"Hamster-ssi you seem like a great cook, maybe you should cook for me next time"

(Hamster)-"ah no you're being too kind"

After yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter