Fourteenth

New Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A lazy morning made itself present, the sun was hidden in the gray clouds, Hyukjae felt his body floating due to the soft mattress underneath him, he woke up with sleepy eyes, seeing that those walls and that furniture were not the same as his, it's just that it wasn't even from the new apartment or the apartment shared with Kyuhyun. 

 However, a weight on top of his body caught his attention, he turned his face facing the owner of that weight and a smile started to appear on his face. 

 He was lying down next to Donghae, where his face was on his shoulder, one leg in between his own and his belly was slightly up against his abdomen.

 One of his hands automatically traveled to the round belly where his babies rested while the other hand was restrained from underneath the other's body. 

 Hyukjae couldn't remember how he had ended up there, but that moment was so right for him, he deeply wished he could be in that position every day with Donghae. 

 Seeing that the brunette was waking up with the neediness made in his belly, he kept his smile. 

 Hyukjae : Good morning (said with a hoarse voice leaving a seal on the teacher's forehead)

 Donghae : Good morning (replied totally sleepy) Did you sleep well?

 Hyukjae : As good as it gets

 

The older man just nodded and continued in that position curled up on the other. At that moment there was no hurry, it was possible to enjoy the environment and being a lazy Saturday morning it helped more to savor that moment. 

 They both let themselves stay for a few more minutes, until the professor's phone rang, making him groan and roll over to pick up the phone that was on the bedside table. Without seeing who it was he answered it. 

 Donghae : Yes?

 XXX : Omma 

 Donghae : Good morning my love (sat down with help from the younger man)

 Kaeun : Can you come get me?

 Donghae : What happened my love?

 Kaeun : Appa had to go away with her ajumma...

 Donghae : Your appa's girlfriend is not ajumma (scolded his daughter and faced Hyukjae who was trying to swallow the laughter that wanted to come out) But your appa left you alone?

 Kaeun : No, he left me with halmeoni. But I don't want to stay here 

 Donghae : Alright, I'll come get you 

 Kaeun : Thanks omma 

 

 As soon as the call disconnected, Donghae continued to stare at the student on his bed and sighed.

Hyukjae : Kaeun has a very decisive temperament

Donghae : Almost that (stood up carefully) You should rest more Hyuk, this routine is killing you 

Hyukjae : I'm fine

 Donghae : No, you're not (took a deep breath rolling his eyes) Yesterday as soon as you sat down after dinner, you fell asleep. I noticed the dark circles under your eyes and you're thinner 

 Hyukjae : Have you been noticing me?

 Donghae : It's visible to everyone  

 Hyukjae : I want to be useful to our children (sat down on the bed leaving the brunette be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter