Woollim High

Dirty Little Secret

“Name: Kim MiHyun

Date of Birth: 91/10/25 – Oh, DaeHyun has to call me noona now~ hehe~

Background: Father – CEO of overseas hotel operation hoping to find market in South Korea. Mother – Trophy wife. No siblings.

Personality: …”

 

I slammed the papers on my lap, throwing my driver of the limousine a glare.

 

“Oh, come on, Unnie! Are you serious?” I groaned, kicking my feet to emphasize my annoyance.

 

“Spoiled brat is not listed under personalities, MiMi. Hey, I’m merely the messenger. JiEun insisted on taking the boys to school, so I was kind enough to volunteer and drive you to school as your ‘chauffeur.’ You should be thankful JiEun isn’t driving you,” HaNa-unnie (code name: Zinger) reminded me. I could see her smirking through the back view mirror when she found me silent (for once).

 

“…I love you, Unnie~?” I giggled nervously, hoping to win her favor and NEVER have JiEun-unnie drive me to school. Don’t get me wrong. I love JiEun-unnie, but her driving was notorious in our agency. Despite popular opinion, I do like living; I have no interest in experiencing her driving firsthand.

 

“Yeah, that’s what I thought, so hurry up and finish reading your profile. We’re almost at school,” she laughed, clearly enjoying herself with teasing me. I will get her back…eventually…maybe…probably not since she is driving me.

 

“Personality…” I rolled her eyes and continued reading through my assignment with a monotone voice. “Innocent charm that make guys fall for you. Shy aeygo. Well-mannered high class girl that has not experienced the world because she has been sheltered all her life. Did I mention you’re supposed to be innocent-HEY! Why was this emphasized twice?! I can be innocent!”

 

That comment got me a “Really? Did you just claim to be innocent?” look from my wonderful driver.

 

“…Okay, I can ACT innocent! Happy?” I corrected with a diva roll of my eyes. I threw the papers to the side in frustration and folded my arms and legs, glaring out the window. “This mission is stupid. I’m not even allowed to kill anyone.”

 

“Do you at least know who your target is?”

 

I shifted my glaring eyes at her, indicating I have no interest in this mission whatsoever and didn’t give a flipping pancake about who my target was. With a sigh, I figured it was probably best to get this mission done quickly so I could get out of the snob school, so I finally flipped through my assignment profile to find out who my target is. After skimming through a few pages, I found a picture and a short description of him as well as the group of guys he always hung out with.

 

“Of course…he’s a kingka…at a rich, snobby school. I hate my life,” I grumbled, itching to just rip all the papers to shreds. I contained myself though by taking a deep breath. Be proud, that took a lot of self restraint.

 

“At least he’s cute.”

 

~

 

“Good luck,” was the only words of encouragement I got from HaNa-unnie. I knew it wasn’t because she was being harsh or unsupportive, but because she knew I would get the job done fine without blowing my cover. I’ve probably had over hundreds of assignments by now and I’ve only had two incidents that—well…I don’t want to talk about it.

 

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath to let all of “myself” go before I had to become Kim MiHyun. When I opened my eyes again, I perfected a shy smile as HaNa-unnie opened the door to the limo for me to exit. With gentle grace, I swung both my legs out of the seat and stood up, sending HaNa-unnie a sweet smile, thanking her for her hard work. She bowed 90° at me, fulfilling her role before she drove off.

 

I stared at the school before me in awe (internally). It was huge. Damn do I hate rich snobs. Despite my inner disrespect for all the people I would have to be surrounded by for an indefinite amount of time, I faked an unsure smile at everyone who had been staring at me in curiosity. I even tucked a strand of my long hair behind my ear as I kept my eyes on the floor while I walked through the entrance of Woollim High School.

 

Even though I could have probably easily found my way to where my classroom is, I figured I would try to build my relationship with these boys. Considering they’re kingkas, they shouldn’t be hard to find. They should have some screaming fangirls after used tissues they’ve touched.

 

“Ah! They’re at school! Oppa are at school!” squealed a girl at her friends, causing a chain reaction of ear-splitting screams. That would probably be a good place to start…

 

One of the reasons why I was such a great spy was my ability to remember faces and names after one glance, so I knew exactly who I was looking for and what their names were.

 

Lucky for me, I didn’t even have to bother searching.

 

[Cue y intro music!]

 

A group of seven good-looking males made their way down the hall with everyone moving out

of their way toward my direction.

 

They walked down the hall in a fashion only found in the introduction of high school animes. Che, self-centered pretty boys. Awesome.

 

The leader, Kim SungKyu, was right in the middle, walking down the hall like a mob leader. He wore a serious look, but his eyes were so small, I couldn’t tell if he was asleep or awake.

 

To his right was Nam WooHyun, clearly the flirt of the group as he threw a cheesy, barf-inducing smile at a group of girls that were screaming for him to pay attention to them. That’s sure to rub his ego nicely. Well done, fangirls, well done.

 

To WooHyun’s right was Lee SungYeol, another skirt chaser. I could tell from the way he whispered to his friend next to him while “subtly” pointing at one of his own fangirls, probably rating her. Pig.

 

His friend, Kim MyungSoo, didn’t seem impressed. Cold prince type? Nope, probably the shy type, I decided when he threw one of the girls that was trying to get his attention a small smile. That sent them in a frenzy.

 

On the other side of their leader, there was Lee HoWon, bad boy of the group. That stare he has…eesh, I bet girls through themselves at him with just one look.

 

Next to him was Jang DongWoo. Strange child. He was surprisingly polite for a rich snob as he bowed a little and gratefully accepted a gift from a fangirl. He even gave her a sweet smile.

 

Last but not least is Lee SungJong. What a diva~ I can tell by the way he walks, he must be a handful to deal with.

 

Oh, they’re getting closer to me. I best begin my lost kitten ploy and pretend I have no clue where I am or who they are. I took out my schedule and looked around the other way so I “couldn’t see them coming towards me.” I contoured my face and sighed with a shake my head because I was unable to figure out where I was in this school.

 

“Can I help you, Miss?”

 

My eyes turned large like a doe as I turned to the voice calling me. At the sight of seven good-looking males standing in front of me, I feigned shock throwing a hand up to my mouth, even blushing and turning my head to the side in a coy manner.

 

“I-I…umm…I’m new…here…I’m sorry…I’m just looking for my class…” I whispered quietly, stealing glances every now and then but quickly adverting my eyes when I realized that they were all looking at me. Once they found out I was new, WooHyun approached me, smiling like a predator finding his new prey but hiding this fact behind his cute and adorable image. Yeah, you don’t fool me, Mr. Playboy.

 

Regardless of what my instincts were telling me, I allowed him to take my hand like a gentleman, hiding my face behind the back of my hand shyly, unable to meet his eyes as he promised to take me to my classroom personally.

 

If we met elsewhere, I would have kicked his for touching me. But I had to stay in character and continued to look worried at being cared for by such a handsome guy.

 

As I turned my head away from them, I noticed the rest of the boys sneering at WooHyun’s immediate change in attitude at a new pretty girl.

 

Except one.

 

He stared straight at me with a piercing gaze.

 

Almost as if he knew something.

 

As if he could see into my soul.

 

…as if…

 

…he knew I wasn’t real.

 

But that couldn’t be…why was he looking at me like that?

 

It seems this mission will be more troublesome than I originally thought…

 

=====================================================================

 

So Hoya’s birthday is coming up…

 

There might be something awesome with him then but I haven’t actually planned it…@___@

 

In the mean time, yay, I got applications for Infinite! :D

 

I think I’m going to be closing this soon so for those that want to apply, better do it soon! I think I’ll officially close applications on Hoya’s birthday.

 

*rolls around*

 

~Kira :3