TS High

Dirty Little Secret

“JiEun-unnie, I’m sorry for the way I acted earlier!” MiMi apologized sincerely even bowing her head. JiEun startled from the girl’s sudden apology (since she didn’t even see the two of them come down), but hugged the girl after the initial shock.

 

“I know how much you wanted to be with the boys,” JiEun sympathized. “How about this? I’ll work super extra hard on trying to convince them to let you transfer after you finish your mission, okay?”

 

MiMi perked up at the possibility and nodded vigorously.

 

“Okay! Now that that’s settled, time for school!” Her cheerful voice was followed by a chorus of groans.

 

“I don’t know why we even bother going…” YoungJae muttered in annoyance.

 

YongGook grabbed the keys to the car but they quickly got snatched away by JiEun. He raised his eyebrow at her action in confusion.

 

“…what are you doing?” he questioned suspiciously, a hint of worry in his voice.

 

“I’m driving you guys to school,” she stated innocently. The other boys exchanged nervous looks.

 

“That’s quite alright, I think I can manage getting us to school,” he denied, attempting to take them back only to have JiEun push him back by his chest to keep the keys out of his reach. He could have easily taken them from her but decided to hear her out first.

 

“How old are you?” she asked with a smile.

 

“…older than you…”

 

JiEun shook her head and pulled his student I.D. out of his pocket, shoving it in his face.

 

“Not according to this you aren’t~” she chimed. YongGook’s eyes followed JiEun as she skipped in front of him to the door; his mouth opened and closed wordlessly, unable to reason his way out of her argument. He threw a glance at the boys, who looked terrified at their fate.

 

…JiEun wasn’t exactly the best driver…to say the least.

 

As MiMi tried to leave with them, JiEun stopped her.

 

“Sorry, Sweetie. You’re going to have to go see SunHwa for your disguise before going to school.”

 

MiMi’s eye visibly twitched at the mention of her make-up artist’s name. The two of them never got along despite how closely they have to work based on their profession. But realizing that meant she couldn’t even go to school with the boys, she pouted at them sadly, causing their hearts to ache at how sad she looked.

 

“Oh, I know!” YoungJae exclaimed suddenly. “Hold up.”

 

They all watched as YoungJae ran up the stairs and back. He smirked as he put a pair of earrings through MiMi’s piercing and handed her a watch.

 

“…what is this?” MiMi questioned warily, examining the watch while only holding it with two fingers as if it was diseased.

 

“New listening slash communications device I’ve been working on. It’s still a prototype but I figured there’s no harm in trying it out, huh? So now you can be a complete creeper and listen in to all our conversations~ Yay~!” YoungJae explained. He couldn’t help but add a snarky comment at the end.

 

“YOO YOUNGJAE! YOU ARE THE ABSOLUTE BEST, I LOVE YOU!” MiMi squealed, throwing her arms around him and even kissing him on the cheek. DaeHyun’s jaw dropped while the rest of them merely laughed as YoungJae tried to push MiMi off of him.

 

“Ah! Stop it! That’s gross! GET OFF!” YoungJae complained, never ceasing his effort to pry the overly excited female off of him.

 

“Yah, yah, yah! I don’t approve of this,” DaeHyun objected as he helped YoungJae get MiMi off of him. He glared down at the girl in his arms, who looked straight up at him innocently. “You told ME to not bring any girls back and now you’re declaring your love for YoungJae?”

 

 “Aw~ you know I love you the most, DaeHyun~” MiMi pacified, giving him a quick hug before she went back to examining the transmitter disguised as a watch. YoungJae stuck his tongue out at DaeHyun, who rolled his eyes at his childish action. For his revenge, DaeHyun snatched the other set of earrings and watch from the younger.

 

“Thanks, YoungJae~” DaeHyun smirked, playfully dangling the transmission device in front of the creator before running out the door.

 

“DaeHyun-ah! I made that! I should be the one that gets to use it! Aish! DAEHYUN-AH!” YoungJae complained uselessly, chasing after the older male who was clearly bearing a grudge from his interaction with MiMi earlier. The rest of the boys said goodbye to MiMi, who absentmindedly parted with them, still immersed in tinkering with the watch.

 

=JUNG DAEHYUN! GIVE ME BACK MY INVENTION!=

 

“Oh, it works,” MiMi stated plainly after hearing YoungJae’s faint but recognizable voice through her earrings.

 

~

 

The car finally came to a stop about a few blocks away from the school.

 

All the members flooded out of the car and immediately hugged the floor, overly thankful for solid ground.

 

“I’ll pick you guys up after school!” JiEun smiled sweetly, seemingly unfazed by their reaction to her driving as she waved goodbye to the pile of boys. YongGook had raised his hand in an attempt to protest only to have her drive off without getting so much as a peep of objection into her kind offer.

 

JongUp grunted as he pulled himself out from the bottom of the pile and dusted himself off so it didn’t look like he just got into a fight with a vacuum cleaner.

 

“I’m walking home after school, Hyung. No offense,” he stated as he brushed the dust out of his hair as well.

 

“I miss my skateboard…” JunHong mumbled to himself as a side comment.

 

“Noona drives like a mad woman. I’d like to live for another day. Let’s not do that again,” YoungJae agreed, helping HimChan up. DaeHyun coughed as the mask he had on didn’t help with covering his nose. All the dust that flew up from their dog pile landing he had unfortunately inhaled was making it difficult to breathe. So he took off the mask for a second to breathe through his mouth, getting rid of the dust bunnies he inhaled and getting back some fresher air. When he felt he could breathe again without choking, he put the mask back on.

 

Once they finished making themselves more presentable, they all gave YongGook a look. His eyes shifted quickly through all of s, who were waiting for a confirmation from their leader to NOT have their lives put to danger by JiEun again. Ironic considering they were all assassins and danger was something they should be used to.

 

“…what?” YongGook asked innocently, pretending to be ignorant of what their stares meant.

 

“Can we just get this over with?” HimChan sighed, having no interest in starting a new semester nor in the hell ride that was awaiting him after school.

 

And with that said, the six of them started their short trek to school.

 

[Cue epic entrance music!]

 

As they walked through the entrance of the school, all of them glared menacingly at everyone who was in their way. They were met with mixed reactions. Some quickly moved out of the way and whispered to each other as they passed by. Others (who were female) would comment about how hot all of them looked but were much too afraid to greet them.

 

YongGook put an arm behind his neck as he cracked it. HimChan smirked ily as he winked at some of the prettier girls they passed. DaeHyun refused to acknowledge any of the girls that were clearly fawning over his dark, mysterious image so he just kept his gaze sharply forward. YoungJae scoffed in annoyance at a few guys who ran off with their tails between their legs when they realized he heard them commenting about how they aren’t as tough as they seemed. JongUp cracked his knuckles and punched his fist into his palm while JunHong laced his fingers together and stretched his body out, emphasizing his height significantly.

 

They were badass.

 

And everyone knew it. Even teachers didn’t want to mess with them.

 

They had a reputation of being rule breakers, heart breakers and wall breakers. (Yes, they had, indeed, broken a wall before. It involved YongGook with a sledgehammer. He’s not allowed to have those anymore.)

 

Nobody dared to stand in their way and if they did, one of the members would shove them out of the way.

 

Despite their rough image, they had a fanclub because a lot of the girls found their bad boy “image” to be super y. All of them had been turned down when they tried to get close to any of them, but that never stopped them from squealing from a distance. Other girls found them childish and stupid, claiming that the bad boy image is old school and they should really just focus on their studies.

 

One girl stood out from the rest.

 

She neither berated nor oogled at them.

 

She merely watched them pass her by through the crowd of students with a sigh.

 

However, her eyes were dead focused on only one of them…

 

One masked boy who never witnessed her fascinated eyes.

 

=====================================================================

 

*GASP*

 

WHO’S THE GIRL?!

 

…I have no idea yet. IT COULD BE YOU! So please continue applying~! ^ ^ Both are still open (DaeHyun and Infinite). Hurry, hurry before I close up shop!

 

In other news, I’m completely obsessed with NU’EST’s song, “Face,” but the group is so scripted at this point that they bore me. They need a chance to just be ridiculous and go crazy (nanlina)! :3

 

Kekekekeke…

 

I also couldn’t help putting “Burn It Up” there. They needed badass intro music. It fit. Dun be hatin’

 

KEEP APPLYING! DAEHYUN WILL GIVE YOU COOKIES!

 

DaeHyun: Why do you keep selling me out to do things?

 

Just shut up and provide them fangirls with COOKIES.

 

DaeHyun: …=.=…no comment.

 

P.S. I still ship YongGook/JiEun so hard.

 

P.P.S. DaeJae are hilarious together in a violent brotherly manner.

 

P.P.P.S. DaeHyun will be providing cookies. He said so.

 

~Kira :3