Visual Shock

Dirty Little Secret

Instincts taking over, DaeHee pointed her gun at Kae.

“DAEHEE! DON’T KILL HER, PLEASE!” YoungJae screamed out as his body broke out into a cold sweat.

‘You’re a monster.’

DaeHee froze as her eyes widened in realization of what she was about to do. No, she refused to become a monster. He was dead. She did not need to kill anymore.

She won’t kill anymore.

She…couldn’t kill anymore.

In the midst of fighting with her inner self, she had forgotten that there was a thunderous storm cloud coming her way. Thankfully, her instincts as a fighter forced her body to protect her vital organs but that didn’t leave her unscathed. Kae shrieked as she managed to grab a knife from the ground as she charged. DaeHee’s arms managed to protect her chest as Kae took a huge, reckless swing at her. The injured girl merely winced in pain despite the large gashes left on the top of her forearms. Awoken from her daze, DaeHee finally fought back, kicking Kae on the side to knock her off balance.

“YoungJae!”

YongGuk and JiEun ran over to him. While YongGuk started to chastise YoungJae for not telling them of his “fine” condition, JiEun examined his wounds to decide how bad they were. MyungSoo allowed YongGuk to take his teammate from him.

“Hyung…please…get me closer to those two. I have to stop Kae…she might actually kill DaeHee,” YoungJae begged as he stared helplessly at the two fighting. “She might listen to me!”

“YoungJae…”

“Hyung…I can’t…if either of them…” YoungJae muttered under his breath as he closed his eyes in pain, not from his wounds, but from the thought of losing either of the two.

“…okay, hold on…JongUp!”

As the B.A.P boys tried to figure a way to get YoungJae into the fight without getting themselves hurt or hurting the two girls, the “cat” fight was escalating exponentially.

“That was your Appa?! Your ‘Appa’ is a ing serial killer! He deserved to die! He murdered my parents in cold blood!” DaeHee spat in disgust at Kae, who growled at her words.

“You murdered my Appa! How are you any better?!” Kae shot back with a hiss as she continued to swipe at DaeHee. Her wild attacks made her vulnerable and easy to read. One well-timed kick threw Kae back a good few meters away from DaeHee. They glared each other down in a standoff.

Then it hit DaeHee.

This was that bastard’s so-called “little present.”

“You…you’ve been manipulated by that bastard as well! This fight is pointless!” DaeHee tried to reason after swearing off killing others. But it only reached Kae’s deaf ears.

“You must die!”

HyoSung glanced over at HimChan in a mix of incredulity and annoyance.

“Why isn’t anyone stopping them?!” she demanded from the second-in-command. HimChan bit his lip.

“That’s…YoungJae’s…only friend…from when he was at the orphanage,” DaeHyun grunted out between hisses as SunHwa treated his wound. “He thought she was dead…but she ended up being taken in by that .”

“If we don’t stop them, someone’s going to get really hurt,” Zinger pointed out.

DaeHee was getting really frustrated, really quickly. She had no interest in fighting with this girl (whom DaeHee figured out fairly quickly was actually much better at fighting than herself after her initial moment of blind rage). However, it was becoming apparent to DaeHee that Kae wasn’t going to let her back out from this fight.

“I didn’t have a choice! If I let him live, he would only hurt more people! Your Appa is evil!” DaeHee tried once more to open Kae’s eyes.

“I KNOW THAT!”

YoungJae froze at her words and stared in awe at Kae, who stopped her onslaught of attacks as tears fell from her eyes, still boring hateful holes into DaeHee. All this time, he thought she was oblivious…

“You think I don’t know that?!” Kae continued, shaking her head. “But he was still my Appa! He was the one that took me in when I had no one! He cared for me and gave me a reason to live! Even if…even if he used me…I didn’t care…I was just happy to have someone…who cared for me…”

“Kae…” YoungJae tried to reach out to her.

“And you killed him.”

Her voice dropped a few octaves. Her eyes lost all emotions as she stared solely at DaeHee intensely.

“No…Kae, KAE!” YoungJae screamed out to try and snap her out of it. He pushed himself out of YongGuk’s hold towards the two, adrenaline numbing the pain inflicted by his injuries.

He recognized that look.

It was the same look she had when she threw the knife in the assassin’s face that was trying to shoot him.

Kae was going to kill DaeHee.

“Kae! Please! Listen to me!” he called out, stumbling towards the two.

But his footsteps were much slower than the single minded Kae, who only had one goal in her mind, and his voice was just not loud enough to get through to the detached girl.

DaeHee ran backwards as fast as she could, keeping an eye on Kae, whose attitude changed completely. She grabbed a discarded dagger on the floor and prepared herself for the battle.

At least…she thought she did.

Within seconds, DaeHee was already at a disadvantage.

She gasped in surprise when Kae managed to kick the knife out of her hand and proceeded to deliver a blow in her stomach, knocking the wind out of her. YongGuk and JongUp charged her at the same time, no longer able to just stand by the sidelines and watch. However, even with B.A.P’s best fighters, Kae was able to evade them seamlessly as she charged back towards DaeHee, not even batting an eyelash at the two’s attempt to stop her. Her eyes left DaeHee for just a moment to locate a gun on the ground.

She picked it up and charged at the defenseless DaeHee, who could only stare with wide eyes at Kae.

 

 

The last thing she saw was Kae’s cold, empty eyes as the girl grabbed the front of her shirt and stabbed her in the chest with the gun.

 

 

 

“Die.”

 

 

Click.

 

 

The shot echoed through an eerie silence.

 

A trickle of blood dripped from DaeHee’s mouth as her vision started to fade. She could vaguely make out the voice of someone calling her name, but unable to pinpoint exactly who it was. There was no doubt she was going to die. It had been a close range shot right through her heart. Kae made sure she didn’t miss. Her eyes closed before she even hit the floor.

No one could move.

This couldn’t be reality.

This couldn’t be real.

“D…D…DAEHEE!” YongGuk called out as he rushed towards DaeHee.

Kae, who had not moved a centimeter from her spot, glared up at YongGuk and pointed her gun at him. The older male stopped immediately in his tracks.

“YONGGUK!” JiEun screeched out in a panic.

In all honesty, YongGuk was scared.

The lack of emotion in the girl’s eyes seemed to the life out of him.

Her eyes hadn’t changed.

They were still dark, barren voids as she cocked the gun.

“AHHHHHHH!”

Kae snapped awake at the sound of YoungJae’s scream of pain.

“Jae!”

She dropped the gun on the ground, forgotten, as she rushed over to YoungJae, who had stabbed his own leg. Her eyes shimmered in immense concern as she kneeled next to him and asked him if he was okay.

He laughed bitterly at himself and looked up into her eyes, no longer emotionless voids, but pools of fear.

“You finally heard me.”

YoungJae clenched his eyes and shook his head to keep his tears from falling.

“…if only…you had heard me sooner…”

YongGuk stumbled over to the lifeless DaeHee and stared down at her. His legs gave out from under him as he fell to his knees next to her. With a shaky hand, he reached forward and brushed her bangs out of her face.

“DaeHee…Ju-Jung DaeHee…hey….wake up…open your eyes! This isn’t funny!” YongGuk called out despite knowing it was futile. He picked up her limp body and hugged her tightly against himself, crying into her shoulder as her blood drenched his upper body.

The other members of B.A.P and Secret could only stare, unsure of what to do.

While everyone was watching YongGuk embrace the lifeless DaeHee, nobody noticed DaeHyun.

Nobody noticed DaeHyun…and the peculiar guilty look on his face.

 

 

Twitch.

YongGuk froze.

It must have been his imagination.

Still, he pulled back just a bit to examine DaeHee more carefully, laying her against his right arm and chest to see her face.

His eyes widened in absolute disbelief as her eyes slowly opened. He looked down in shock.

She still had a gaping hole through her chest where the bullet had mercilessly plowed through.

“Yong…Guk…oppa?” she called out softly as she stared up at him. As she slowly started to regain her senses, she remembered the last event that took place. Her eyes widened as she looked down to find the remains of the gunshot.

A fatal wound.

Yet her heart was still beating.

Her eyes turned from shock to fear.

Fear of herself.

 

Did she really become a monster?

 

 

She screamed.

 

=====================================================================

 

HA. HA. HA. HA. HA. HA. HAAAAAA.

 

Wow did I make things escalate…

 

 

…um…yeah…

 

 

 

 

/runs away/

 

 

 

~Kira :3

P.S. Oh gosh! Secret got into a car accident! Everyone seems to be okay, no major injuries other than Zinger who is still in the hospital for a bruised lung and fractured ribs. The other members and their manager are already discharged. T______T So freaking scary…HWAITING, SECRET!