End Result

Dirty Little Secret

“Now then, Jung DaeHyun, may I see what is on your leg?” the man asked ever so politely after shooting him in the leg. EunWoo glared up at him. She was clearly trembling in fear, but like hell was she going to just let this evil man waltz over and take DaeHyun from her. She pulled DaeHyun farther away from the approaching enemy and hugged him tightly against herself.

“D-Don’t come any closer!” she yelled out in a surprisingly strong voice despite her obvious disadvantage in the current situation.

“You’re cute, Princess; I would hate to have to kill you. But if you keep getting in my way, I’m going to have no choice but to take…drastic measures,” the man sighed with a sarcastically saddened manner.

“EunWoo…I’ll be fine…just…get out of here,” DaeHyun whispered softly as he tried to push himself out of her arms, but the obstinate girl only clung onto him tighter.

“No…I…don’t want you to die,” she whimpered as she dragged his body further into her lap, covering his upper half with her own body as she buried her face in his neck.

“I see. Well, I’m sorry it had to be this way, Princess.”

DaeHyun’s eyes widened at the sight of the man raising his gun at EunWoo.

“No…please…EunWoo! Get out of here!”

 

A shot ran through the air, causing DaeHyun to cling desperately to EunWoo. He opened his eyes (though unsure of when he actually closed them) when he didn’t feel any impact on the girl in front of him.

JiEun smirked as she felt the grip of her captor loosening. She dove out of the way as the man fell forward, already dead before he hit the floor with a well-placed piece of lead embedded into his skull. Simultaneously, the three men holding the other B.A.P met with the same fate. Cursing, the man cocked his gun as he aimed at EunWoo. For a split second, something out of the corner of his eye caused him to do a double take. He stared for only a few moments. But it was just long enough for JongUp to grab the nearest weapon (which happened to be a switchblade) and fling the object with a surprising amount of force, effectively knocking the gun out of the man’s hand. Glad that EunWoo was safe for now, he smiled, unaware of one of the other men pointing their gun at him.

With a war cry, Zinger flew out from her hiding spot, landing on the man’s back and snapping his neck at a frighteningly speed before landing back on her feet in front of JongUp.

“Thanks, Noona!” he beamed happily. Zinger laughed, pinching his cheek.

“Aigo~ As if Zinger would let anything happen to my baby boys!” she cooed in her over the top aegyo voice, causing JongUp to blush in embarrassment and fiddle with his hands, stuttering out another quiet ‘Thank you, Noona.’

HyoSung came out with a scoff, twirling her gun and stepping on the man she had shot, who had been holding YongGuk.

“As if ANY of us would let anything happen to our boys,” HyoSung added.

SunHwa came out, laughing obnoxiously on purpose, “You mess with our boys. We mess with you.”

JiEun smiled as she walked over to the other Secret members.

“Didn’t I tell you before…you will pay for the things you have done to these boys and everyone else,” she glared quite menacingly.

As two men attacked the girls from both sides, Zinger stepped out and knocked them both out in an instant with one swift precise kick to the head and throwing the other off his feet onto the ground (who may have landed on his head afterwards).

“Oh please, who do you think taught these boys everything they know?” she scoffed, wiping some imaginary dust off her arms. As Zinger was taking care of the henchmen, HimChan and YongGuk ran forward to carry DaeHyun and pull EunWoo back to safety. HimChan pulled his sleeve off and wrapped DaeHyun’s injury up so he was no longer bleeding everywhere. YongGuk ruffled EunWoo’s hair and smiled kindly at her.

“Thank you, just stay here with DaeHyun now, okay?” he told her as he got up, glaring at the man.

“All those years that you’ve escaped us…and now…you’re just carelessly letting yourself get trapped?” questioned YongGuk suspiciously. “What do you have planned, bastard?”

He smirked for a moment at YongGuk’s question before bursting out in laughter, raising his hands up.

“You guys got me! No point in trying to hide anything from you,” he laughed, almost maniacally. “So what’s next? Are you going to kill me now?”

“Not yet.”

Secret moved out of the way for DaeHee to step forward. The fire burned in her eyes as she stared in disgust at the missing portion of his ear. And those eyes. She couldn’t forget those eyes even if she wanted to. They were engraved into her memories and haunted her nightmares.

He stared at DaeHee for a few moments before bursting out into a fit of laughter again.

“Unbelievable. And here I thought you had died. Oh, how I have missed those eyes.”

His -eating grin just widened further when DaeHee’s eyebrows furrowed more in fury.

“Yes, those beautiful eyes. Eyes full of anger, hate, and anguish. Oh, they’re delicious. I’m so glad you survived, Jung DaeHee. After all these years, you managed to stay hidden. A miracle…shall I call it?” he continued to purposely infuriated DaeHee, who pulled out her gun at him.

“Shut up, you ing bastard! You!  You must be behind everything! Arcane was just a cover up for all your demented plans for immortality!” she accused heatedly as HoWon appeared next to her.

“It’s true,” he admitted all too easily. “It was me. I tricked…is it Arcane that you call him? Yes, I tricked him into doing my bidding.”

“Why are you admitting everything so freely?” HoWon questioned as well.

He shrugged nonchalantly.

“Because even if I die, I’ve already won.”

“…what are you talking about?”

He laughed and smiled pitifully at DaeHee.

“Isn’t it obvious? I’ve already won, Jung DaeHee.”

“What?! What exactly are you winning?!” she screeched, infuriated at this bastard’s riddles.

“It’s easy, really. I’m only interested in one thing in this world.”

“Immortality?” HoWon answered.

But the man shook his head.

“That’s just a little side project of mine.”

“Then what are you after?!”

“Spreading pain and suffering~”

DaeHee froze at his words.

“That’s…it?”

“That’s it. And so, ladies and gentlemen, even if you kill me now, I have already done my job. I’ve destroyed all of you! You can never gain back what you have lost! Isn’t it beautiful? The despair and pain! Oh, and especially your eyes, my dear DaeHee! Your eyes are the most beautiful. To have tainted something so innocent and pure…to have destroyed all that. I knew…I knew you had potential to grow into a monster.”

“You’re…a psychopath…you’re a ing psychopath! You killed my parents! You killed all our parents just for the sake of making us suffer?! Why?! Why us?! WHY?!” DaeHee yelled as her hands shook. She was already at her limit.

“DaeHee…” HoWon called out to her in an attempt to bring her back.

“Now that wasn’t my fault. I’m only interested in causing pain and suffering. Arcane…just gave me the targets. It’s so easy…to forget your own humanity for the sake of science. If only I had lived in the Middle Ages…now those…were some good times…” he chuckled at the bewildered looks of the ones in front of him. “You all are just much too childish to understand…”

“I think you’re just too ed up to be understood,” YongGuk finally commented.

“How can someone be so cruel?” JiEun whispered under her breath.

“Cruel? I’m not cruel. Mother Nature…is cruel. She made me this way. So the only thing I crave is suffering. To have others suffer. What a joyous feeling that is,” he smiled condescendingly down at DaeHee. “The only…thing I can feel.”

“But you know what the best thing is?”

His condescending smile mutated into a frighteningly excited one.

“You’ve all turned into monsters…just like me.”

DaeHee’s eyes widened as she shook her head.

“No…that’s not true!”

“Of course it is! You murder now! You have murdered others just like I have! Your hands have been tainted! Your hearts blackened! I’ve done a marvelous job! To hell with Arcane’s science, my creation is FAR more life-changing.”

DaeHee lost the grip on her gun, dropping it on the floor due to the numbing shook of his words.

“Now then…Jung DaeHee…what will you do?”

She felted all her strength give out from underneath her as she fell to the floor. HoWon caught her before she could hit the ground.

What was she supposed to do?

She wanted revenge.

She wanted him to suffer.

That’s all she’s cared about.

That’s all that had been driving her to survive all this time.

His words…his words cut through her and embedded deeply into her.

She had turned into a monster…how many people has she killed…how many people had died because of her…

Tears fell from her eyes at the memory of JinYoung.

She was a monster.

“DaeHee. Kill him.”

She snapped out of her daze and glanced over at DaeHyun.

“He’s a serial killer, DaeHee. There’s no reasoning with him. It doesn’t matter anymore…justice, what’s right, what’s wrong, why all this happened, whether we’re right or wrong…it doesn’t matter. He…doesn’t deserve to live. That’s all.”

DaeHee turned slowly back to his parents’ murderer.

He was still smiling.

His smile destroyed whatever conscience she had.

Her eyes dilated as they became blinded by her anger.

She screamed as she fired a bullet with surprising precision through his heart.

Still, he smiled as his life slowly drained from his body.

“Oh…and I hope you like…the little present…I leave with you all…”

DaeHee vaguely remembered him turn his eyes away from her before staring back up at her. She had difficulty seeing him as her eyes shook with the uncontrollable fire that was running through her veins.

“It isn’t over…until you break…”

She cried out as she fired two more shots into him to silence him.

He was dead.

He was dead…and yet she didn’t feel any better.

Why?

She should have been happy to have finally avenged her parents, but she only felt more pain.

Faintly, she could hear someone talking in the background.

Was someone trying to say something to her?

DaeHee turned her head to find a girl charging at her with wild eyes.

“YOU KILLED MY APPA!”

 

=====================================================================

 

Holy , this chapter is a lot more demented then I had planned for.

Holy …my characters are out of control, everyone.

Holy …I seriously don’t even…what am I writing…what the …

~Kira :3

P.S. Holy …what am I doing during finals week?