New Mission

Dirty Little Secret

“Ah, Hyung~! That was mine!” whined JunHong with a pout as HimChan cackled victoriously while he took the last piece of kimchi.

 

“Children, behave,” MiMi scolded, glaring at HimChan.

 

“Hey, I’m older than you!” complained HimChan.

 

“He claimed while whining like a baby~” YoungJae laughed, dodging HimChan’s threat to hit him.

 

“Aw~ is mean ol’ YoungJae bullying HimChannie? Is he? Is he?” MiMi mocked the second-in-command with a tone used by females when talking to a newborn. As HimChan yelled at them to stop that, they gave each other a high-five for being on the same page. Though when it came to picking on HimChan, seems the whole group would almost always be on the same page…

 

“Stop it!” HimChan growled.

 

“Stop it~ stop it~” YoungMi mocked in unison.

 

“AISH, YOU TWO! COME OVER HERE!” He pointed at them in a threatening manner as he bolted out of his seat. Pretending to fear for their lives, they screamed and ran off, starting a cat and mouse game with the furious hyung around the kitchen table. JunHong laughed as the three of them darted back and forth while the other three didn’t even bother looking up, not even fazed by their childish game: YongGook reading the papers while sipping some coffee, JongUp enjoying his piece of toast and DaeHyun grabbing some more eggs to go with the rest of his rice.

 

“Good morning, B.A.P~! Omona!”

 

“Unnie~! HimChan-oppa is picking on us!” MiMi cried, running behind the confused female whose her head tossed back and forth between the two troublemakers and the “bully.”

 

“Save us, Noona! Hyung is a bully!” YoungJae whined in a pathetic voice for added effect.

 

“YAH! Don’t listen to them, JiEun-ah! They’re being a bunch of brats!” HimChan growled, pointing at the two accusingly. His actions did not receive positive results from JiEun, who gave him a disapproving look. “Oh, come on, JiEun! You can’t seriously believe them?! They’re both little rats!”

 

“HimChan, you should know better than to scare these kids. They’re just playing around,” JiEun shook her head, patting YoungJae and MiMi on the head as the two stuck their tongue out at HimChan. He glared at the two of them but returned to his seat to finish his breakfast, giving up the battle due to interference. (The war was not over, he would get back at them…somehow…)

 

“Now then!” JiEun started, clasping her hands together. “Are you guys ready for the first day of the new term?”

 

“Neh…” they responded in a monotone voice, clearly not as thrilled as JiEun was since they were the ones that actually had to go to school. On the other hand, MiMi was jumping up and down, unable to contain her excitement.

 

“I am, I am! After all these years, I’m finally going to go to school with everyone else!” she squealed, holding her hand out for the fake I.D. JiEun had prepared for her.

 

YongGook raised his eyebrow in suspicion when JiEun smiled warily at MiMi and apprehensively handed the ecstatic girl her student I.D. The older female immediately turned her head away as MiMi’s smile fell.

 

“…unnie…this isn’t TS high school…”

 

“Sweetie…I’m sorry I-”

 

“YOU PROMISED!” MiMi roared in anger as she threw the I.D. on the ground, causing JiEun to flinch. “You said you would---you said I can go to school with them!”

 

“I know…and I really tried…but they have a new mission for you so I didn’t have a cho-”

 

“You lied to me,” MiMi said in a frightening quiet voice, glaring at JiEun with predatory eyes. JiEun backed up, unsure of what the irritated female might do to her. She knew for a fact that MiMi was much stronger than her and could easily kill her in seconds if given the opportunity. Luckily for her, YongGook stepped in between them.

 

“Hey, that’s enough. You know it’s not her fault. Calm down first and let’s ta-”

 

Before he could finish, MiMi bolted up the stairs and into her room, slamming the door shut.

 

“I’m really sorry…I tried to tell them she was really looking forward to going to school with you guys but they said her job came over her preference…” JiEun mumbled, staring down at the floor, feeling guilty for giving the younger girl false hope in the first place.

 

“I’ll talk to her,” DaeHyun announced after putting his dishes in the sink. The rest of them just watched as he made his way up the stairs after MiMi.

 

~

 

DaeHyun slowly opened the door to find MiMi staring out the window from her bed. He didn’t have to knock ahead of time because he knew she knew he would be the one to come get her.

 

“Don’t give me that look, DaeHyun. I know I’m being childish. I don’t need you to lecture me. I’m just upset,” MiMi muttered through her arms before he even had a chance to speak. She didn’t bother turning around to converse with him.

 

He didn’t say a word as he walked over to sit on her bed. When she felt his weight shift the angle of the mattress signifying his presence, she continued talking.

 

“I just wanted to be able to go to school with you guys…with you…just once…I just wanted to know what it’s like…is that so much to ask?” MiMi sighed, realizing her wish had been denied by headquarters.

 

DaeHyun placed his headphones on MiMi’s ears and played a happy song to lift her mood. A smile naturally adorned his face when the corner of rose slightly into a small smirk. He gently tapped his forehead on hers, bearing straight into her soul with his eyes.

 

“You should apologize to JiEun-noona,” he said simply. To anyone else, it would have sounded cold and unsympathetic. But MiMi understood DaeHyun’s actions, both his consolation and his chastisement. With a pout, she nodded in agreement. He kissed her on the forehead and her hair out of her face.

 

“That’s my girl.”

 

She beamed at him.

 

“Ah, that’s right!”

 

DaeHyun blinked in confusion as MiMi bolted up and grabbed something out of her drawer.

 

“Tada~!” She presented him with a mask from behind her back. “It’s too hot for you to be wearing that other mask you have, so I got this for you the last time I went out.”

 

Before he could say anything, she looped both ends behind his ears and pulled it down so the mask only covered his mouth and chin, making it easier to breathe in warmer weathers. She adjusted the straps so they fit comfortably without falling off. Leaning back, she examined her handy work, nodding when she felt satisfied.

 

“Looks good on you~ Ah, why are you so handsome? No wonder all the girls fall for you. I’m gonna kill you if I find a pile of bimbos following you home today, okay?” MiMi joked, poking his mask.

 

His laughter was muffled by the mask as he pushed her head a bit for trying to intimidate him.

 

“You’ll always be my favorite girl. Is that what you wanted to hear?” He chuckled when MiMi nodded her head with a bright smile, having come to terms with the issue from earlier.

 

“Come on, let’s go back down.”

 

=====================================================================

 

 

I ship YongGook/JiEun so much. JUST GO OUT ALREADY AND STOP TEASING US.

 

I’m also YoungJae bias.

 

I hate it when authors just post “please keep applying!” because I get disappointed it’s not an update. D: So I try to give you all something to read while I’m waiting for more applications. APPRECIATE MY EFFORTS! *gets stoned*

 

I promise this doesn’t revolve completely around ‘MiMi’ though she is one of the main characters, but I can’t develop anything quite yet without the two other girls. So PLEASE APPLY~!

 

Especially for Infinite. D:

 

Why you no love our scorpion boys?

 

P.S. MiMi is a bit mental. I’m well aware.

 

~Kira :3