Impromptu Fight

Dirty Little Secret

“How…do you know Arcane?” DaeHee whispered, staring almost soullessly at HoWon as she slowly approached him. Like a machine, she absentmindedly grabbed a shuriken from her back pocket while her eyes swirled with emotions.

Pain.

Confusion.

Anger.

Betrayal.

“Lee HoWon…what do you know about Arcane?” she rephrased to direct it right at HoWon, giving him no chance of escaping her interrogation by feigning ignorance.

“TELL ME!” she screamed, charging at him with the shuriken.

Clang!

DaeHee yelped in pain when a force from above caused her to drop her shuriken. She glared up, expecting to see HoWon, only to stare into the eyes of a masked man.

“…Infinite…” she mumbled to herself almost silently, jumping back instinctively when the male charged forward with a baton in his hand. YoungJae flew in front of DaeHee, throwing a kick at the mask man, who blocked his attack with his baton, though effectively forcing him back away from DaeHee.

One by one, DaeHee watched with wide eyes as more members of Infinite dropped in front of HoWon from above the vents, all wearing masks over their faces.

Without another word, they charged forward.

DaeHee watched as each member of B.A.P fought off another member of Infinite. If B.A.P were fighting to kill, Infinite would be dead. However, each of the members of B.A.P were currently at a disadvantage, working against their killing instincts against the highly formidable enemies.

“DaeHyun!” DaeHee warned when she noticed her brother instinctively reaching for his gun after pushing his opponent off of him.

“,” he cursed, hesitating for just a moment as he had to make a conscious effort to not kill the person in front of him. That moment was long enough for his opponent to catch him off guard. The masked man charged at DaeHyun, only to be intercepted by DaeHee, who reached forward and removed his mask.

She froze at the familiar face, staring up in shock at being exposed.

“WooHyun…” she muttered softly to herself.

WooHyun grunted as it was DaeHyun’s turn to retaliate, kicking WooHyun roughly in the side away from DaeHee, knocking the baton out of his hand.

An idea popped into her head. She ran through respective one-on-one fights removing each of member of Infinite’s masks when they were caught off guard. The exposure stunned each of them long enough for B.A.P to bring the advantage back on their side as Infinite tried to hide their faces, worried for their image, unaware that B.A.P already knew exactly who they were.

DaeHee looked around the room and noticed SungKyu and SungJong were missing.

HimChan expertly dodged all the members of Infinite, ing his switch blade with purpose at HoWon, who only narrowly escaped his attack.

“HimChan-oppa!” DaeHee complained, dashing forward, determined to deal with HoWon herself, but was intercepted by WooHyun. She spared at glance to DaeHyun to find him preoccupied with another masked member of Infinite. Didn’t she remove all their masks?

WooHyun didn’t give her a chance to mull over the mystery as he ruthlessly threw a barrage of punches at her. Without any weapons with a blunt tip, DaeHee had no choice but to defend herself with just her fists. She didn’t want to hurt him, but he refused to let up, sensing her reluctance. He glared straight into her eyes for a few moments. His intense stare slowly turned into a look of confusion. She…looked familiar…

DaeHee flinched, recognizing the change in attitude by the declining vigor in his attacks. She finally began her own flurry of punches and kicks, shifting the fight in her direction. One particular kick to his head, WooHyun grabbed her leg and spun her off her feet. The counterattack was supposed to go towards his advantage, but DaeHee managed to spin a whole 360, landing precisely on the same foot. Stunned by her agility, he left himself open for her to kick him roughly in the stomach, forcing him to let her go. With the momentum from the kick, she flipped backwards on her hands, back up to her feet like a gymnast.

DaeHyun removed the mask of the one in front of him, revealing the late-coming SungJong. He was surprised by how tough the boy was, considering his feminine stature. His attacks were aggressive and swift. After the initial shock from underestimating his opponent, DaeHyun brought the fight back to his advantage, overpowering SungJong, who was more inexperienced in fighting. Just as he aimed for one of SungJong’s pressure points to knock him out, a loud cry froze everyone in their spot.

“MIHYUN?!”

WooHyun slowly walked towards DaeHee, who shook her head, backing away from him. DaeHyun kicked SungJong away before bolting forward and throwing WooHyun to the side, holding DaeHee up.

“Are you okay?” DaeHyun asked in concern. She glanced at DaeHyun, causing him to frown when she clenched tightly on his shirt. He knew she wasn’t physically hurt.

As all the members of Infinite froze, their opponents took the opportunity to knock them out of the way and gather around DaeHee.

“Who…are you guys?” SungYeol finally asked.

HoWon stepped forward.

DaeHyun and HimChan immediately blocked his path to DaeHee. She placed one hand on each other their shoulders and smiled warmly at the two, thankful for their presence, before moving in front to HoWon.

“Let’s play a game, HoYa,” she suggested with a monotone voice, her face revealing no emotions. “It’s a very simple game.”

A moment of silence.

“Okay.”

“HoWon, what are you doing?” DongWoo asked nervously, but WooHyun’s hand stopped him from continuing.

“We each get one question to ask the other person and the other person has to answer truthfully,” DaeHee explained.

“I’ll go first.”

He watched her tighten her fist, trying to control her emotions.

“How do you know Arcane?”

B.A.P glared heatedly from the other side of the room when they saw every single member of Infinite tense at the name.

DaeHee took a deep breath.

“I knew it. You know him. Who is he to you?!” she hissed.

He closed his eyes.

“HoWon, look at me.”

He was expecting to see a face full of anger.

Forlorn melancholy.

His eyes widened in surprise at the sadness in her eyes.

“…please…I’m begging you…how do you know him…”

Finally, he spoke up.

“Can I ask my question first?”

The two stayed staring, unmoving.

“Who is Arcane to you?”

She swallowed uncomfortably, hoping to keep her tears down.

 

“The one that hired my parents…”

 

 

“…and the one that hired an assassin after them.”

=====================================================================

BUM BUM BUM!

This story is coming to a close soon! Maybe about another 5-10 chapters? XDDD

YoungJae: …how…do you consider that soon?

IT’S SOON. DON’T QUESTION ME.

Gah…that fight scene…was awkward…and I’m sorry not much happened in here…but I needed to build things up…

I AM DETERMINED TO FINISH THIS…BUT I’M ALSO STARTING SCHOOL SOON. . O______O So I apologize if I’ve been slacking with updates…but I’m getting busy…T____T

/cries/

~Kira :3

P.S. I SHAMELESSLY BOUGHT THE REPACKAGED ALBUM. SOMEONE SHOOT ME. B.A.P is gonna be the death of me. Mostly YoungJae.

P.P.S. Speaking of YoungJae…there may be a fic in the future…that’s YoungJae-centered…not that…I’ve started it or anything…/shifty eyes/

P.P.P.S. I’M SORRY IF THE INFINITE/B.A.P FIGHT SCENE WAS HORRIBLE…I DIDN’T KNOW WHAT TO DO…;_____________;

=====================================================================

-imhungry: God, I hate this censorship thing…=____= /grumble grumble/ I’m sorry…that fight scene…was lackluster at best…/sigh/ Don’t you just love the DaeWoo couple? :3

LillyRiot: Hahahaha…yesh, ship them to your heart’s content. XD

hiikyoung: That is a SungKyu you see. XD Curious what his role is? HERE’S ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER FOR YOU! /dodges table matrix style/ HimChannie has such spastic changes of mood. XD You know how I feel about YongJi. :P HimChan’s a ing . XD But not really. XDDDD EunWoo is awesome. :3 DaeHee deserves a good slap in the face (which she sort of got from JB earlier. XDDD) but she can be quite conniving, so she doesn’t really have anyone that is willing to slap her in the face. Oh…and YongGook. XD STOP TRYING TO SAIL THAT HIMWOO SHIP. STOP IT.

Cheoneunnie: DID YOU SEE IT?! HOLY , I WAS DYING OF LAUGHTER. XDDD 25 MINS OF PURE GOLD. When did I say it would be the last chapter? XDDD Sorry~ IT’S IN THIS CHAPTER! Though…not as epic as I wanted it to be…;____; My writing…/cries/

Yixicorn: …you’re such a . /hearts YongJi/ We all know YongGook would be the sweetest boyfriend ever. :) See, guys? I don’t hate HimChan, really I don’t. XDDDD EunWoo is a squish. :3 She is such a squish. Hehehehehe~

mysteriousshadow: XDDDDDDDD WHERE ARE YOU GOING WITH MY MAGNAES?! I NEED THEM. You were close! :D Essentially yes, Arcane killed their family along with the rest of B.A.P.