Unexpected Development

Dirty Little Secret

 

Meow~

Paw, paw, paw~

EunWoo groaned, “Bi…stop…I’m up…I’m up…”

With a yawn, she sat up and petted her obnoxious (and hungry) kitten on the head with a smile.

“Let me wash up first at least,” she muttered, groggily making her way to the bathroom. It was probably around 7 in the morning since that’s usually when Bi demanded food. She grabbed her towel and toiletries before dragging her feet on the floor to her destination with Bi right on her tail.

“Oh, someone’s already up?”

The door swung open as EunWoo just reached it. She stiffened at the sight of DaeHee coming out with a towel over her head after just finishing her shower. For a few moments, they had an intense stare down while DaeHee raised her eyebrow.

“Meow~”

DaeHee smiled down at the cat, “Good morning, Bi~! Would you like breakfast?”

The feline’s ears perked up at the word, “breakfast,” leaving EunWoo’s side to follow DaeHee down for some food. EunWoo pouted, mentally whining to herself, ‘Bi, you traitor!’

She sighed, figuring she would wash up anyways even though her morning task had been taken care of since she had already gotten up. As she showered, she thought about her relationship with DaeHee. Perhaps she was just being optimistic, but EunWoo would like to believe she’s making progress with the girl. After all, the girl clearly was out to kill her in the beginning and now she’s improved to just ignoring her! …that was progress, right? I mean…her life was no longer in danger…

“…I think…” EunWoo mumbled as she turned off the faucet.

Feeling refreshed by her shower, she decided today would be the day she tried to break through to DaeHee!

“DaeHee-sshi! Good morning! Did you sleep well last night? How is-”

She was silenced by DaeHee’s finger raised up at her, but the girl did not even bother to turn her head to EunWoo. She was too busy staring with gaping open at the sight before her. Curious at what she was staring at, EunWoo rounded the corner, only to end up mimicking DaeHee’s expression.

“Oh…”

“My…”

“YOO YOUNGJAE!”

~

“WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BABY?!” screeched DaeHee as she lunged at YoungJae only to be stopped by DaeHyun, who wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her up.

“Okay…let’s just…calm down…I’m sure there’s…a reasonable explanation for…this?” DaeHyun tried to defend, only for DaeHee to throw him an incredulous glare.

“DaeHyun! Coco…and Bi…ARE HUMAN! WHAT POSSIBLE REASONABLE EXPLANATION COULD YOU HAVE FOR THIS?!” DaeHee demanded, ripping his arms off of her.

“How…how could this have happened?” EunWoo whispered, reaching her hand out to gently touch the pair of cat ears on one of the two little boys sleeping on the kitchen floor. She almost yelled in shock when his eyes flared open, ears perking up. His iris swiftly turned into a narrow slit before rounding out again, adjusting to the light…just like a cat. When he finally recognized awoke from his little unexpected nap, he smiled widely revealing his abnormally sharp canines and incisors.

“Umma!” he greeted, pouncing on EunWoo and nuzzling her cheek.

“OH MY GOSH! IT’S REALLY BI!” she squealed out, hugging the boy with all her might. “HE’S SO ADORABLE!”

“ADORABLE?! THEY’RE HUMAN! THEY’RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HUMAN! YOO YOUNGJAE!” DaeHee fervently disagreed, on the verge of deciding she wanted YoungJae to die a slow painful death or to just end him right now. Her screams of dismay were stopped abruptly by a wail. The other fluffy-eared boy had woken up from all the yelling and was clearly upset.

DaeHee’s motherly instincts took over as she rushed over to him, “Oh, Coco~ there, there, what’s wrong?”

The floppy-eared child threw his arms around DaeHee’s waist and whined, “Bi ate the rest of my food! I wasn’t finished with it and he ate everything! And…and then he hit me on the nose!”

“I did not hit you on the nose!”

“You did!”

“Did not!”

“Did too!”

“Did not!”

“Bi! Stop it!” EunWoo scolded sternly. “Now apologize to Coco!”

“Ummaaaa~!” Bi complained, shaking back and forth. EunWoo rested her hands on her hips while throwing Bi a disapproving look. He pouted at her harsh stare and backed up. But instead of apologizing, he did something EunWoo did not expect.

“Appa! Umma is yelling at me!” he cried, running and clinging onto DaeHyun’s leg.

Suddenly, EunWoo regretted revealing all her secrets to her cat.

DaeHyun’s eyes flew wide open, flabbergasted at what just came out of the little boy…er…cat…catboy’s mouth. For a split second, he had that horrible feeling of making a…mistake and having an illegitimate child before returning back to reality. He let out a sigh of relief that no one really understood (except for DaeHee who could read DaeHyun like a book and was currently glaring holes in his head for even considering such a circumstance).

EunWoo was beyond embarrassed.

“A…Appa?” he stuttered while EunWoo felt her whole face flush. She immediately ran over and grabbed Bi, laughing nervously.

“Kids…they say the darnest things!”

DaeHee smirked, patting DaeHyun on the back, “You know what they say~ animals and children tell the truth, they never lie~”

“Ugh…as if we need more children in this place…” YongGook groaned, rubbing his forehead, feeling a migraine coming on. He really didn’t need this right now, so he did the first thing he could think of. Pulling out his cell, he called a familiar number.

“Hello~”

“JiEun…please come take care of these children…I’m too tired for this…” he groaned, plopping himself on the couch as a huge ruckus imploded in the house.

She giggled, “YongGook~ you always complain about the ‘children.’ What are they doing now?”

 “They made 2 more children.”

There was a pregnant pause.

YongGook blinked, wondering why JiEun wasn’t responding. He looked down at his cell phone. The call didn’t disconnect. Just as he was about to call her name to see if she was still there, he realized what he just said. His eyes widened.

“Wait, that didn’t come out right. There’s just…YoungJae…did…something…and the dog and the cat…and…there’s…two little boys…and….ugh…can you please come over?” YongGook stuttered, trying to explain but it just sounded ridiculous to anyone that didn’t witness for themselves the madness that had occurred.

JiEun sighed, “I heard YoungJae in there, which can’t be good…I’ll be there shortly.”

“Thank you.”

“…could you bring some clothes two 10 year-olds while you’re at it?”

~

Bi happily munched on a little fish treat as his ears twitched while EunWoo stared nervously at the little cat-boy.

“Now Bi~ sweetie~ there are…err…a lot of things that Umma has told you, right?” she started out. With large innocent eyes, he stared back, nodding his head enthusiastically. “Well, let’s just keep those a secret between you and me, okay?”

He cocked his head, fish still in his mouth.

“Okay~ just you, me, and Appa!”

EunWoo cringed, looking over her shoulder to see if DaeHyun heard him, before swiftly turning her attention back to Bi, shushing him, “Not so loud! And no! Not with…A-Appa! Just you and me! Umma and Bi! Okay?”

Oh no.

Those eyes.

Those adorably sad eyes and with those cute little cat ears.

He was going to tug at her heart string until it snapped.

Here it comes.

“B…But…why?”

Snap.

“B-B-Because…”

“Because you’re a problem?”

EunWoo nearly fell over when she heard DaeHyun whisper into her ear. She jumped, feeling her heart leap out of her chest twice the height her body did.

“P…Please…don’t do that…” she whimpered out with a pout, attempting to settle her racing heart.

“So what other nonsense have you been telling this little guy?” DaeHyun smirked, ruffling Bi’s head, triggering his purr response.

“Umma told me not to tell Appa anything!” Bi cheered out happily as he nudged his head against DaeHyun’s hand, demanding more pets. Said Umma’s eyes bulged at Bi’s loud mouth and quickly tried to grab the ever too honest child out of DaeHyun’s hold. She didn’t want Bi spewing out anything else she’s told him…especially not after seeing that mischievously evil (though very hot) looking smirk that adorned DaeHyun’s face. Unfortunately, he was much quicker than her and pulled Bi into his lap, turning him around before EunWoo was able to take the talkative cat-boy from him.

“Bi~! I’m begging you~! Stop talking~!” EunWoo whined, wiggling her body back and forth in a little tantrum.

“Oh no, BiBi~ you have my permission to continue! Tell me, little one. Who told you I’m your Appa?” DaeHyun egged on, straightening out Bi’s overly large t-shirt borrowed from DaeHee (since she was the only female in the household).

“Umma did!” he answered proudly. “She told me all sorts of stories about how Appa saved her from bad people! Umma loves Appa veeeeeery much! She talks about Appa all the time.”

EunWoo was not a violent person. Really, she wasn’t…but between being mortified to death and that smirk that refuses to leave DaeHyun’s face, she really wanted to kill Bi right now…just so he would stop talking. This could not possibly get worse.

“Ah! But Appa is bad! You should be faithful to Umma! Adultery is bad!” he whined, sending DaeHyun a grumpy face.

Nope…nope…it’s getting worse.

“BiBi~! Stop talking!” she demanded, trying once more to grab Bi from DaeHyun. He was having too much fun teasing her though, so he picked Bi up and swung him away from EunWoo. “I didn’t mean anything that I told you! I was…just venting my feelings! DaeHyun-sshi! This is unfair! Give my baby back to me~!”

He laughed.

EunWoo decided that DaeHyun looked adorable laughing as his cheeks pushed his eyes up into a really cute eye smile. It was the first time she had seen him without the emotionless mask he worn in front of her. She blushed, admiring his beautiful smile.

That was until he continued ushering Bi to continue.

“Why? We’re just getting to the good part! What else has she told you about Appa, Bi?”

“What HASN’T she told me? I’m surprised how much I know about Appa even though I only met you twice! That’s why I was soooo excited to see Appa that I ran away from Umma that other time! I could smell Appa was close and I had to meet you again!” Bi laughed as DaeHyun continued twirling him back and forth away from EunWoo. He pouted and hugged DaeHyun, “It’s not fair that I don’t get to see my own Appa twice.”

“Bi~! Stop it! DaeHyun-sshi!” whined EunWoo.

“I was reaaally young that day, but I still remembered a bit of Appa’s scent~ Umma says Appa is SUPER handsome and mysterious! And that he’s caring and sweet~ How warm Appa’s chest is when you carry her and-”

“BI! HE’S NOT YOUR APPA!”

The three of them froze at her outburst. She covered , stunned by her own words. The smile on Bi’s face dropped as he gave EunWoo the most wounded expression she had ever seen.

“Oh…Bi…I’m sorry…I didn’t mean to…” she tried to apologize but the damage was done.

His bottom lip quivered as she approached him with her arms out to give him a hug. But he just clung onto DaeHyun tighter.

“What…what do you mean he’s not my Appa? You told me he was! Umma~!” he shot back angrily, refusing to believe her words. “He…Appa was there when you found me! Appa is Appa!”

“Bi…sweetie…” She felt tears about to escape from how hard the little guy was taking it but willed them away as she gently caressed his hair. Remembering what the two magnaes had told her about none of them having parents, she felt heartless for saying something so harsh to Bi. DaeHyun didn’t make any attempts at helping the situation except keep a firm hold on the sensitive boy, on the verge of tears, still clinging onto him as if his life depended on it. He winced when he felt his little claws dig into his skin a little, but said nothing.

“I’m just kidding, BiBi~ of course he’s your Appa…I was just upset that you weren’t listening to me,” EunWoo lied, hoping to trick him into quieting down. The little one loosened his death grip on DaeHyun, which he was very thankful for.

“…really?” Bi mumbled, still doubtful.

“Really…right, DaeHyun-sshi?” EunWoo smiled brightly at DaeHyun, praying he would just play along.

“Right.”

“See, BiBi? I’m sorry for scaring you,” she calmly assured while her inner self was doing flips of joy and cheering loudly, ecstatic to hear DaeHyun say he’s Bi’s Appa even if he was lying. She amazed herself at how calm she was able to pretend to be; she even gave herself a mental pat on the back.

Yet the cat-boy was not happy with her answer.

“Then prove it.”

EunWoo laughed away the horrible feeling of a perfect lie turn 180° and biting her in the , “What? What do you mean prove it?”

Bi rolled his eyes.

“Kiss.”

Oh.

My.

God.

He didn’t just say that.

“K-K-Kiss?” EunWoo stuttered out, now unable to meet DaeHyun’s eyes.

“Yeah! Grandpa and Grandma do it all the time! So if he really is my Appa, then you should be able to kiss, right?” Bi reasoned all too perfectly, even using EunWoo’s parents as an example.

Okay, time to panic. How was she supposed to clean this up so that 1. Bi doesn’t cry and 2. DaeHyun doesn’t hate me forever?

“Just kiss?”

Before EunWoo could shoot DaeHyun a look of disbelief at his nonchalant answer, she felt him place one of his hands on her chin, pulling her forward.

The last thing she saw was DaeHyun’s gentle smile before he lightly graced her lips with his own.

Her heart rapidly beat against her chest, screaming to burst out any second now as her stunned eyes emulated her feelings. DaeHyun was as calm as ever, patiently waiting for her to respond, not making any sort of move to go further until she was ready. Finally accepting this golden opportunity, EunWoo closed her eyes, kissing him back. She smiled into the kiss as he responded gently. Slowly becoming bolder, he nibbled on her bottom lip, forcing open in surprise. His mischievous tongue merely grazed her inner cavity for a few moments before he pulled back.

Even though he pulled back, EunWoo didn’t open her eyes.

She was afraid this was just a dream and when she opened them, he would disappear.

“Appa really Appa then! You lied to me, Umma!”

The little voice shocked her out of her dazed state. Her eyes opened unwilling to find DaeHyun was still right in front of her (with Bi in his arms, no less).

“…I don’t know what to believe anymore…” she muttered to herself absentmindedly.

“What’s the matter? Cat got your tongue? I never thought I’d see the day that you would stop talking,” DaeHyun chuckled.

Bi gave DaeHyun a confused look, “Appa…I’m right here. I don’t have Umma’s tongue…”

EunWoo blushed when the reality of the events hit her.

“Can…I have Bi back now?” she whispered shyly.

~

Around the corner, the other twin witnessed the whole scene silently. She had an unreadable expression on her face.

“How much longer are you gonna play the ‘bad guy?’” chuckled YoungJae. DaeHee made no move, as if expecting him to pop out of nowhere.

“Until I’m satisfied she won’t leave him no matter what happens.”

YoungJae smiled, leaving her to do her bidding.

What a ridiculous pair of twins.

 

=====================================================================

 

THIS WAS COMPLETE CRACK AND I AM OFF THE WALL INSANE. WHERE THE HELL DID THIS COME FROM?! I HAVE NO IDEA.

…anyways…

……

Yeah…I was planning on having some HoHee in there, too, with Coco but this ended up being a lot longer than I figured it would be. Surprise, something doesn’t go as planned…

~Kira :3

P.S. I love YongJi ship forever. Don’t hate.

P.S.S. “Goodbye” by B.A.P is ing amazing and I love it and it’s on repeat and YoungJae, your voice is beautiful.

 

=====================================================================

 

BAPLOVER: In case you missed my wall message. Yesh, DaeHee = MiMi. :)

hiikyoung: I LOVE THE PUPPY LINE AND THEIR ADORABLE PUPPINESS AND I SWEAR IF ANYONE THREATENS MY PUPPIES I WILL BURN THEM ALIVE WITH A POT OF BOILING HOT LAVA.
THAT’S RIGHT, ABANDON THE JAEHEE SHIP! ABANDON!
Wow, your whole comment was in caps…

NazSamz: Zelo is veeeeery adorable. I just want to squish him…and hug him…and keep him as a puppy~ I apologize this is an intensely DaeWoo chapter…

mysteriousshadow: HAHAHAHAHAHA! Nope, that was actually a puppy chapter disguised as B.A.P. XDDDD Yeah, I like messing with emotions so you’re not quite sure what you feel anymore. XDD

Yixicorn: I’M SORRY FOR DELETING YOUR COMMENT! TT_____TT Stupid phone. Oh…well…I suppose I can add more HimWoo interactions then…lol…greaseball. DAEHEE DOES NOT NEED A CHAIN LEASH. XDDDD *tugs harder at your heart strings* Yes, DaeHee is and will always be a psycho…XDD Reasons aside doesn’t change what she is. LOL. *upgrades your DaeWoo ship* Cruise safely~ SPESHUR PUPPEHS INDEEEED~ Don’t you love how they forget things? XDDD

ELFyourface: Busan men…it’s a love-hate relationship with me. XDDD I hate it when I end up with a Busan bias…but I can’t stop stanning them…

spicea11347: No problemo~ DaeHee anything…crazed or not…is scary to wake up to. Just ask the B.A.P boys, they do it all the time. XDDD I would probably just throw up on them purposely because bleh, all that grease…nasty, nasty stuff…wonderful thing about the twins is that although they don’t trust quickly, once they do, you can’t stop them~ :) Their whole past hasn’t been revealed yet, so in the future, you will see more of their past. Magnae-line = ♥ HoWonnie is a tricky little bastard, ain’t he? Infinite will be making a comeback soon along with Bekah! :3 I haven't forgotten about them~